Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what a shame

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everyone thinks he is so bad,just name 1 man that he has stood toe to toe with.He always has someone else do his dirty work.What a JOKE!!!
Lindsey York

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Daryl is a wonderful person and your just hatin on someone because your not happy....grow up and quit actin like a child hunny...
grease monkey

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

daryl,terry,&jamie have been my friends for years.They are good people.sounds like someone is just hatin....
casey

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I have known all of those boys for years now, and let me tell you, every inch of their being is true. If you honestly believe what you typed on here then why is your name a bogus??? If you have the nerve to start a topic on someone(esp.Darrell), then the least you could do is put your REAL name on here so you and Darrell could have the opp. to go "TOE TO TOE" RIGHT???!!!!!!
what a shame

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Still no one with a name?Thats what I thought.He is a woman beater
hehohow

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I know them guys would help anybody at anytime. what is your problem are you a guy or a gal all i know is you need to get a life
what a shame

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

hehohow wrote:
I know them guys would help anybody at anytime. what is your problem are you a guy or a gal all i know is you need to get a life
no one is talking about them guys just Daryl
hey

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

darly would not hurt anybody unless u done something 2 him u people need 2 get a life.
ARMS

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

what a shame wrote:
Everyone thinks he is so bad,just name 1 man that he has stood toe to toe with.He always has someone else do his dirty work.What a JOKE!!!
YEA,I have and he is not a man I would fu** with!If u dont belive me grab a hold and see what u get! lmao
i know

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

everybody needs to chill if u know him like u say u do u would know he doesn't give a sh*t what people say..if yall have a problem with him talk to him urself...he'd be glad to see u stop by.
facts

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lindsey York wrote:
Daryl is a wonderful person and your just hatin on someone because your not happy....grow up and quit actin like a child hunny...
if Daryl Emmitt is such a damn ggod person why has he always beat every woman he has ever been with encludin your mother ..and treats his kids like shit ..plus he has never wooped any man ...Jamie does that for him and plus hes a piece of shit and most people know that already..all he is ..is coniving ,control freak,thats has to beat every woman he with ,sells dope and believe it or not hes a fucking coward and heartless as hell ,,he must be giving u dope or something ..cause thats the only type of people that would be around him he was trash in schollo and is still a piece of shit now
facts

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

facts wrote:
<quoted text>if Daryl Emmitt is such a damn ggod person why has he always beat every woman he has ever been with encludin your mother ..and treats his kids like shit ..plus he has never wooped any man ...Jamie does that for him and plus hes a piece of shit and most people know that already..all he is ..is coniving ,control freak,thats has to beat every woman he with ,sells dope and believe it or not hes a fucking coward and heartless as hell ,,he must be giving u dope or something ..cause thats the only type of people that would be around him he was trash in school and is still a piece of shit now
plus!
haters

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 9, 2011
 
facts wrote:
<quoted text>if Daryl Emmitt is such a damn ggod person why has he always beat every woman he has ever been with encludin your mother ..and treats his kids like shit ..plus he has never wooped any man ...Jamie does that for him and plus hes a piece of shit and most people know that already..all he is ..is coniving ,control freak,thats has to beat every woman he with ,sells dope and believe it or not hes a fucking coward and heartless as hell ,,he must be giving u dope or something ..cause thats the only type of people that would be around him he was trash in schollo and is still a piece of shit now
which hatin ex is this?
u know it

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lindsey York wrote:
Daryl is a wonderful person and your just hatin on someone because your not happy....grow up and quit actin like a child hunny...
How can u say this stuff about someone who has whooped your Momma??
facts

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 18, 2011
 
haters wrote:
<quoted text>
which hatin ex is this?
you could not been any dumber ....far far from an ex ..
lol

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 19, 2011
 
facts wrote:
<quoted text>you could not been any dumber ....far far from an ex ..
speaking of dumb.....check your grammar dumb*ss
JABM

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

You guys must be ignorant. He is a woman beater, and has threatened to have bot of his own kids jumped. HIS OWN CHILDREN HATE HIM! How can you defend a man who is such a coward, I heard his daughter called the cops and had him locked up for beating on that york girl.
ok

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 28, 2012
 
Havana
who

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 23, 2013
 
Whats he up to these days
Jerry brown

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I seem a ole boy beat his ass bad about 20 years ago at consumers has station don't rennet who he was but he was rough

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min wtf 147,386
New Baptist Church chapter opening! 28 min EXCELLENT 6
Barren merging with Glasgow Schools in 2015?? 1 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Legionaires disease 2 hr ignorance is bliss 5
Who has the biggest d*ck in barren county 3 hr johnny bravo 27
cute guy (Jun '13) 3 hr hesmarried 5
Share a funny story from high school 3 hr JBrown2013 3
Upcoming Elections 3 hr Just Sayin 80
Landlords to track bum renters 4 hr real 11
Tony Hogan nurse practitioner (Jan '14) 20 hr lot lizard 54
•••
•••
•••
Glasgow Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••