UFOs over Glasgow

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
outtathisworld

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Just wondering if seeing ufos is a common occurance here. I saw yet another light that could not be explained tonight. This is not a first. The light was moving in a strange pattern, light was consistent and redish with a strange shape, almost comet like. I would have thought it was a meteor or such but it moved too spuratic for this. As we were watching it we then saw several strange light anomalies similar to shooting stars over head as well. Just wondering if I am not alone... well, like I said we. I was w/ frends & NO we were not drinking or on drugs!
inhabitant

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2010
They are concentrated mostly around city hall. It's quite strange.
wow

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2010
its true they are here
seen it

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2010
i have seen these things too. when i used to live out off carden road in the county one night a group of us were outside late and saw what looked like a multi colored group of lights in the sky, then they shot to the distance with a bit of a colored flash.

there were four of us there and we each looked at each other and said "did you see THAT?"
Resident Punk

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2010
Oh, my goodness. We are being invaded. Take cover.
only one

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2010
i havent seen a group of lights, but two weeks ago i seen a light [was not a plane] it was red, like someone already posted, like a comet. i have no clue as to what it was, but it was sure strange. i live off of roseville rd, but i havent seen it since.

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#7 Sep 1, 2010
If aliens were going to visit, I doubt very much they'd put on a light show or have their vehicles festooned with multicolored lights!
Resident Punk

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2010
The end is near. They are here to vaporize us.
inhabitant

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2010
Don't drink the Kool Aid
Aunt Bea

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2010
As a believer of UFOs, I will be out more at night looking. Thanks for the info.
Klatu Borigni

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2010
We are here amoung you Earthlings... Soon we will reveal ourselves and make you all our slaves...

“They call me the Fireman”

Since: Jul 10

Glasgow/Rocky Hill

#12 Sep 1, 2010
UFOs AND aliens are fake. I'm sure it's just lights from the airport as it has been detected by myself that's where they led to. Plus, if aliens (fake creatures never have been proven) were to come to earth, why would they pick Kentucky? Better yet... why GLASGOW, Kentucky?

Don't get me wrong, I love being from a small place in America. I live on a farm down here in Park City, and have yet to seen CROP CIRCLES. Just throwing that out there...

UFOs/Aliens are fake. Don't believe it for one minute.
bill j

Horse Cave, KY

#13 Sep 1, 2010
you are one of them (The Republican) trying to throw us off with the crop circle thing, that way we are not as likely to be looking up all the time!!!!
Resident Grue

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Sep 1, 2010
The Republican wrote:
UFOs AND aliens are fake. I'm sure it's just lights from the airport as it has been detected by myself that's where they led to. Plus, if aliens (fake creatures never have been proven) were to come to earth, why would they pick Kentucky? Better yet... why GLASGOW, Kentucky?
Don't get me wrong, I love being from a small place in America. I live on a farm down here in Park City, and have yet to seen CROP CIRCLES. Just throwing that out there...
UFOs/Aliens are fake. Don't believe it for one minute.
I'm an alien and I've been living with you for 10 years. No we are not fake. Our main base is under the Atlantic Ocean. Right in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.
Klatu Borigni

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 1, 2010
Resident Grue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an alien and I've been living with you for 10 years. No we are not fake. Our main base is under the Atlantic Ocean. Right in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.
Grue how many times do you have to be told , don't give the Earthlings any information they can use against us... I have sent a report to the supreme commander... It reads as follows...

Clig snork beganus Grue. Asti manki hammna uralatu Grue.
Sig Snrkilu , Klatu
Glasgow Resident

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2010
As crazy it may sound from the Grue above, there have been reports of UFO's in the Ocean. They call them USO or Unidentified Submerged Objects. There have been reports but most of them were in the Gulf of Mexico Area. I watch a lot of these type of shows. UFO Hunters had a show about them. Supposedly when the hit the water, there are no waves. It doesn't disturb the ocean.
Klatu Borigni

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 2, 2010
Glasgow Resident wrote:
As crazy it may sound from the Grue above, there have been reports of UFO's in the Ocean. They call them USO or Unidentified Submerged Objects. There have been reports but most of them were in the Gulf of Mexico Area. I watch a lot of these type of shows. UFO Hunters had a show about them. Supposedly when the hit the water, there are no waves. It doesn't disturb the ocean.
See Grue See... I hope you happy... When oh when will you learn to keep your speech orifice shut...
summer

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 2, 2010
i seen something last night on hwy 90 east, around 11 pm. i was on my way home from work, and i seen these red lights in the sky. hell no it was not a plane. duh planes have the stobe lights that flash. this thing shown only red. it moved in some insane patterns. i pulled over and seen it fly toward glasgow, so i turned around and tried to follow. then all of a sudden it was out of sight. this is true. something is going on. i will be looking up tonight and i hope more people in glasgow will too.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 2, 2010
What a bunch of stupid ass people.
Norris 2012

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Resident Grue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an alien and I've been living with you for 10 years. No we are not fake. Our main base is under the Atlantic Ocean. Right in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.
Snorks?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEPEACE 155,378
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min yeah man 7,156
Sheriff Kent Keen 38 min Niemand 13
wwj custom car audio? (Jul '08) 53 min actually 61
gas is so high 1 hr Old Guy 17
All pit bulls should be destroyed (Mar '13) 1 hr Niemand 37
tobacco work wanted 1 hr work wanted 1
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 10 hr answers 102
$$ Rib Lickers $$ Mon Have two 36

Glasgow Jobs

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]