wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2011
has any1 heard anything about the wreck that happened on 68-80 not long ago?.....heard 2 kids killed.....
clueless

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2011
Where about?
none

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2011
only saw one person in the wreck
info

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2011
www.wcluradio.com has info about this
so sad

Hodgenville, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2011
beaver creek bridge where glasgow parkcity rd meets 68-80
Just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Does anyone know who got killed? My heart goes out to their family!
A Mom

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2011
I saw the wreckers coming through Oakland. One was a burgundy mini van/suv with damage to the front - the other was a silver convertible with damage to the back. It looked like the van/suv rear-ended the car. I have not heard any specifics about the wreck. This is only what I observed and inferred. I hope everyone is ok as well.
Concerned

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2011
There were two I heard. What happened with the motorcycle accident? I was told it was someone employed at Bowling Green Metalforming and that he did not survive the crash. Not sure if any other vehicles were involved.
Jenny

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2011
Concerned wrote:
There were two I heard. What happened with the motorcycle accident? I was told it was someone employed at Bowling Green Metalforming and that he did not survive the crash. Not sure if any other vehicles were involved.
His name was Jeremy, son of Linda Crenshaw and Ray Crenshaw.
Anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2011
Everyone should be sure their facts are right before posting... There were two accidents at the same time, on opposite sides of town.
well hell

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Everyone should be sure their facts are right before posting... There were two accidents at the same time, on opposite sides of town.
Ummm we know that....the question was who was killed on the motorcycle.....the answer is Jeremy Smith son of Linda and Ray Crenshaw...ok stepson to Ray. And they were NOT at the same time Ms. Anonymous ! Close together but NOT at the same time so get YOUR facts straight.
from fountain fun

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2011
well hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm we know that....the question was who was killed on the motorcycle.....the answer is Jeremy Smith son of Linda and Ray Crenshaw...ok stepson to Ray. And they were NOT at the same time Ms. Anonymous ! Close together but NOT at the same time so get YOUR facts straight.
Jeremys father is Joe Smith of Fountin Run..Pray for this family.
meagan

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2011
they need to do somthing about that road i lived right up from the bridge in 2004 where my close friend thomas ray scott was killed in my front yard this road needs to be shut down

“I can answer any question ”

Since: Jun 10

Methville Glasgow

#14 Oct 12, 2011
meagan wrote:
they need to do somthing about that road i lived right up from the bridge in 2004 where my close friend thomas ray scott was killed in my front yard this road needs to be shut down
Does this happen a lot to you? Men killing themselves when they see your face?
meagan

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2011
umm excuse me who are you oh right nobody honey plz get help and stop putting yourself down
Whitney

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2011
That is sad. Someone dies at such a young age. Leaving behind a child and a family that is going crazy because of this, and some ignorant person gets on here and says something so pathetic and disrespectful. I would be ashamed if I were you.
Laaaadeeeedaaa

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2011
meagan wrote:
they need to do somthing about that road i lived right up from the bridge in 2004 where my close friend thomas ray scott was killed in my front yard this road needs to be shut down
Sweetheart, that road has been in existence for years. It existed before you were born and is a major highway. It is a quick route to the interstate and as long as people are abiding by the speed limit and using proper driving technique, it is just as safe as any other road. If every road where a major wreck occurred was shut down, there would be no I65, or other interstates, hardly any country roads, and very few roads in town left to drive on. Just how do you expect people to live their lives if no one can drive anywhere?
Laaaadeeeedaaa

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2011
meagan wrote:
they need to do somthing about that road i lived right up from the bridge in 2004 where my close friend thomas ray scott was killed in my front yard this road needs to be shut down
Also, you mentioned that you live on that road. If it was shut down, how do you expect to leave your driveway? What other road or other means of transportation would you take to get anywhere? Would you just have to use an ATV to get from your driveway to wherever you were going? I understand that you don't like the road because it is dangerous, but you should probably think things through before offering such an odd solution to what you see is a problem.
meagan

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 14, 2011
Laaaadeeeedaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you mentioned that you live on that road. If it was shut down, how do you expect to leave your driveway? What other road or other means of transportation would you take to get anywhere? Would you just have to use an ATV to get from your driveway to wherever you were going? I understand that you don't like the road because it is dangerous, but you should probably think things through before offering such an odd solution to what you see is a problem.
i dont live on that road anymore i moved from there almost 7 years ago couldnt stand to look at the place were a guy that was like a brother to me was killed ok i understand that they cant shut it down but atleast do somthing about a certain part right from the bridge that hill thats a curve at the same time when i did live there i cant even count how many times we had cars and trucks fly off into our yard, take out the mailboxes,flip into the fields its crazy, there was a brinks truck full of money one time that flipped into our field im just glad that nothing ever came thru and took out the house but you are i should think next time its just that road gets under my skin i wont travle that road anymore and if im n a car that is travling that road i go into panick attacks and they start about the time i see my old house and see the memorial for thomas"mo" scott

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 131,471
Fall festival 1 hr Democrat14 2
becky danny jones (Oct '08) 1 hr Renter 25
does anyone know tony lile 3 hr wondering 9
Beware of Gillie Hyde motors 3 hr anti-gillie hyde 14
38bbw looking for older male 6 hr The guy 2
Attn: AKEBONO employees 7 hr A friend too 7
Chad Hunt 11 hr Sir the Man 6
omg 13 hr Old friend 7
Vote Johnny Bell 16 hr Wonder 36
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Thu wtf 1,024
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow Jobs

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]