Comments
3,761 - 3,780 of 4,758 Comments Last updated Oct 24, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4147 Jul 25, 2012
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NightLily, I don't think you meant that to sound as threatening as it does. Topix Mods aren't very tolerant of such remarks. Case in point, Magic Peaches has been banned and all of her harassing posts deleted. Think about what you're saying....that's all I'm saying.
Why no sweet Dickens Pepper invited me to the club in Ripley I have the post to prove it! Just wanna party with her per her request! LOL I have already reported many a threat by all of you, if yo are unsure on that go back and read all you guys posts. I haven't made a threat or a curse word to any of you!

Location hidden

#4148 Jul 25, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right before my very eyes. I was posting to her and POOF....she was gone with all her post.
MushyPeaches, I believe. lol
And you think that makes you all big and bad don't you? You disgust me acting like you are all that. Sure is a far cry from the caring person I first met on here or was that all a lie too? You all need to leave me alone.

Location hidden

#4149 Jul 25, 2012
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Pepper! It isn't nice to stalk....I've heard somebody got banned today for that very thing!
:)
Then maybe you should stop slipping around behind me posting in places you don't normally post too!

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#4151 Jul 25, 2012
NLily, I'm going to say this once and once only. You refrain from stalking, harassing, and making idle threats to me on these friendly threads.
I don't like you or your kind. If you wish to play my game then once again, bring it to IT, Satans thread.
And NLily, it is all about me. Thought you knew.

Location hidden

#4152 Jul 25, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
NLily, I'm going to say this once and once only. You refrain from stalking, harassing, and making idle threats to me on these friendly threads.
I don't like you or your kind. If you wish to play my game then once again, bring it to IT, Satans thread.
And NLily, it is all about me. Thought you knew.
Sure sounds like a threat made to me by you! I am from Ripley and I can visit the clubs there anytime!

Location hidden

#4154 Jul 25, 2012
What? Cookie?

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#4155 Jul 25, 2012
naw he just wanted her big ass outta his truck lol

Location hidden

#4156 Jul 25, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
naw he just wanted her big ass outta his truck lol
Pepper I have reported every harassing post you have made to me. This all started because Russsh was harassing me. You and I didn't have a problem until you started to harass me because you felt the need to stick up for him about something you nothing about. If the Moderators don't do anything about it, the lawyer will. So might I suggest you get a hold of an insurance agent in the morning and see about buying an umbrella policy for personal liability for yourself. Might end up needing it. And that is not a threat it's a fact of life. Topix only can ban or protect your profile re-read the TOS and you will find it is perfectly legal to be sued for slander from this thread.

Have a good night :)

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#4157 Jul 25, 2012
You got something to say to me, take it to Satan's thread.

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#4158 Jul 25, 2012
Know the difference between libel and slander. It won't make you look so foolish.

Location hidden

#4159 Jul 25, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
Know the difference between libel and slander. It won't make you look so foolish.
I don't care about the legal terms that's what the lawyer gets paid for my dear! Need to stop all this now. I am serious, check into the insurance it might be your only saving grace. You think you are untouchable but the lawyer already has a print out of everything up to the end of last night, all I need to take to him in the morning is today's posts!

Location hidden

#4160 Jul 25, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
You got something to say to me, take it to Satan's thread.
Why do you need them to back you up? No I don't think that's the way this is going to play out honey. I prefer the lawyer as my back up!

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#4162 Jul 25, 2012
Good nght Billie, HoBo, Dickens and everyone else. Pepper will not bring drama to this thread. Neither will NLily for that matter.
Sweet dreams.
*turns out the light*

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#4165 Jul 25, 2012
I'm winning...

and lurking.
billliiieee

Glasgow, KY

#4166 Jul 26, 2012
i gtthe lead,ll

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#4167 Jul 26, 2012
Good morning ya'll. Hi Ganny. How you doing?

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#4168 Jul 26, 2012
I think I'll play here in Glasgow....It is the place I grew up in.....

WW :)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#4170 Jul 26, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
Good morning ya'll. Hi Ganny. How you doing?
Good afternoon Miss Pepper.

As of right now I am winning

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4175 Jul 26, 2012
hello Wicked and all!

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#4177 Jul 26, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
hello Wicked and all!
Hi sweetie....I'm gonna let you win here for a bit cause your so cute and all......

~~HUGS~~
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Eaton 6 min Cody S 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Khatru 130,530
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Uninformed idiot 1,439
jason alexander (Sep '08) 11 min Jessica 31
Let's Ditch Mitch 13 min Now u know 18
Wendys Employee (Sep '12) 13 min I want to know 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Limbertwig 151,261
Who has the biggest d*ck in barren county 4 hr MCP 35
very unhappy customer 6 hr X not x 5
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE