What About it

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2013
What's going on at Ralphie's? Went there to practice bowling they had a private party and were closed to the public today. WHAT!

Last Friday & Saturday nights went there to hang out and there was hardly anyone there. They going to close?
Really

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Here is what they posted on Facebook:

Ralphie's Fun Center

JUST A REMINDER - SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
Ralphie's Fun Center will be CLOSED from 10:00am to 2:00pm for Federal Mogul's Summer Corporate Event. This is a private event where employees and guests of Federal Mogul can enjoy all the activities Ralphie's has to offer, along with food buffets, and special games such bingo and cornhole. If your company or organization is interested in having a private event at Ralphie's, or if you are just looking to book a Halloween or Holiday party, give us a call today. We can tailor any event to suit your needs!!

Write a comment...
.
What About it

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2013
Thanks for the post. I don't do Facebook so I wouldn't know. Private party on a Saturday closing the whole place? Must need the money bad.
inquiring mind

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2013
What About it wrote:
Thanks for the post. I don't do Facebook so I wouldn't know. Private party on a Saturday closing the whole place? Must need the money bad.
Many places close for private parties. Stellar House for instance closes to the public for class reunions. One day this summer, Beach Bend was closed for Dart employees and a couple other factories. This is not that rare for a place to do this.
True

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2013
inquiring mind wrote:
<quoted text>Many places close for private parties. Stellar House for instance closes to the public for class reunions. One day this summer, Beach Bend was closed for Dart employees and a couple other factories. This is not that rare for a place to do this.
Stellar House should close anyway. They have no business, and what they do have well that is something to be said also. The staff they have there has put that place in the gutter.
Hoos Yo Daddy

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2013
What About it wrote:
Thanks for the post. I don't do Facebook so I wouldn't know. Private party on a Saturday closing the whole place? Must need the money bad.
Stupid way to run a business, ain't it? While I'm sure they make a lot more money from a private party, than from walk-in traffic- they need to realize that if someone goes there and they are closed to the public, after a time or two, that person will likely be alienated and never go back; and thus they will lose many long-term customers.
inquiring mind

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2013
Hoos Yo Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid way to run a business, ain't it? While I'm sure they make a lot more money from a private party, than from walk-in traffic- they need to realize that if someone goes there and they are closed to the public, after a time or two, that person will likely be alienated and never go back; and thus they will lose many long-term customers.
I doubt they will lose long term customers. Frequent customers know they close for private parties and will understand.
Roger

Cave City, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2013
Really wrote:
Here is what they posted on Facebook:
Ralphie's Fun Center
JUST A REMINDER - SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
Ralphie's Fun Center will be CLOSED from 10:00am to 2:00pm for Federal Mogul's Summer Corporate Event. This is a private event where employees and guests of Federal Mogul can enjoy all the activities Ralphie's has to offer, along with food buffets, and special games such bingo and cornhole. If your company or organization is interested in having a private event at Ralphie's, or if you are just looking to book a Halloween or Holiday party, give us a call today. We can tailor any event to suit your needs!!
Write a comment...
.
Im glad it was closed except us special mother vuckers at federal mogul.
well

Ashburn, VA

#9 Sep 19, 2013
I love Ralphies!!!
Yoyo

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2013
Hoos Yo Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid way to run a business, ain't it? While I'm sure they make a lot more money from a private party, than from walk-in traffic- they need to realize that if someone goes there and they are closed to the public, after a time or two, that person will likely be alienated and never go back; and thus they will lose many long-term customers.
No,it's a smart way.They make a ton of money this way by catering.They advertise and post this as well.Stupid morons like you have no idea how a business s run,and assume that because you do not understand,they are not going to doom themselves this way because you or another like you,think the ten bucks in your pocket is going to keep them open year round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If You See Kay, See You In Tea 1 hr Ox E Moron 5
Tracy Bellamy 1 hr Nosy 19
Kay-9-Clips 1 hr petlvr 21
Akebono husbands/wifes or Mates 2 hr just saying 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 132,144
Officer Britt 4 hr Lawless Lawler 7
tinker bray (Feb '11) 6 hr A pretty nice guy 12
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 20 hr Dislike gold diggers 1,076
young mother Tue Adam009 16
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"