hamsters for sale really cheap

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2008
I have dwarf hamsters for sale $3.00 each $5.00 cheaper than what they cost at the pet store would make a great pet for any kid.Will bring them to glasgow, if anyone is interested email me at cdtbulldog@yahoo.com thanks
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2008
How much do you want for all of them ... My cats have already ate all of the mice around here and they are in need of protein !!!
gee whiz

Cecilia, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2008
WTF....can't you be a little more sensitive to peoople's feelings? You know..some kids do get on here and post things too!!!
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2008
gee whiz wrote:
WTF....can't you be a little more sensitive to peoople's feelings? You know..some kids do get on here and post things too!!!
Im serious about buying them all ... My cats are like pirana when they hungry for fresh meat ... They look at me like Im going to be their next meal sometimes ...
FYI

Osage City, KS

#5 Sep 13, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text> Im serious about buying them all ... My cats are like pirana when they hungry for fresh meat ... They look at me like Im going to be their next meal sometimes ...
FYI try feeding your cats and maybe they wouldn't be so hungry.. We all know cats can be so ferocious! hahaha!
No since in being a smarta$$ when someone is trying to post something on here that is legitimate
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2008
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI try feeding your cats and maybe they wouldn't be so hungry.. We all know cats can be so ferocious! hahaha!
No since in being a smarta$$ when someone is trying to post something on here that is legitimate
I do feed my cats thank you very much , but they get tierd of dried cat food , and they want fresh meat ... I guess I'll have to keep paying the high price for mice and hamsters at Walmart ... I was just trying to save a little money , geeeeze !!!
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2008
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you to lay down and take a nap in front of my cats when they are wanting meat ... You'de soon find out the meaning of ferocious ... I have one 45 pd Hymalian Tom cat that would chew your nose off before you could wake up !!!
FYI

Osage City, KS

#8 Sep 13, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>I dare you to lay down and take a nap in front of my cats when they are wanting meat ... You'de soon find out the meaning of ferocious ... I have one 45 pd Hymalian Tom cat that would chew your nose off before you could wake up !!!
Hahahaha! 45 pounds? Yeah ok! That's really hard to believe considering they don't get fed often. Since when has walmart started selling hamsters? LOL!
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2008
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! 45 pounds? Yeah ok! That's really hard to believe considering they don't get fed often. Since when has walmart started selling hamsters? LOL!
I have to drive to Bowling Green to get the Hamsters and my Cats get feed dry cat food twice daily ... They have cravings for fresh meat too though and they are preditors ... I let the hamsters and mice I buy run free so they do have a sporting chance , but they usually don't make it very far ...
Boa Owner

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Sep 13, 2008
sarah beth wrote:
I have dwarf hamsters for sale $3.00 each $5.00 cheaper than what they cost at the pet store would make a great pet for any kid.Will bring them to glasgow, if anyone is interested email me at cdtbulldog@yahoo.com thanks
I could use some of them to feed the boa constrictor we have.
terry

Cave City, KY

#11 Sep 13, 2008
thats awful
harshness

Swedesboro, NJ

#12 Sep 22, 2008
yea that is harsh to feed you boa hamsters
who cares

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2008
i like sticking hamsters up my a$$. You can feed them to your pets after i'm through with them.
gee whiz

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2008
who cares wrote:
i like sticking hamsters up my a$$. You can feed them to your pets after i'm through with them.
That is just nasty!
iamrunningone

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2008
my kids want a baby dwarf hamster for a pet, do you still have 2 of the same sex, preferebly male?
tear drop

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 1, 2008
i love hamsters and this site so thank you gee whiz but wat the crap wtf you dont have to be so mean plus im a kid

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 2, 2008
I have 15 males and 8 females
serious questions

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 2, 2008
sarah beth wrote:
I have 15 males and 8 females
I hate to ask...how do you tell the difference?
( the girls have earrings, right?)
plus.....hamsters are small anyway, dwarf meaning? they stay the size of babies?
iamrunningone

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2008
Are any of the males you have still babies- easily tameable?
iamrunningone

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2008
Hey dad said no to the hampsters for now, kids have to earn them, so I guess I will have to wait.
thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoplifting at walmart -- consequences?? 6 min Henry Podunk 9
young mother 37 min Tonya 5
is there any shemales in glasgow (Dec '09) 1 hr Alanrob 102
Fight in Walmart in the jewelry section 1 hr lame 7
Tangie at sonic (Nov '11) 1 hr Midas 10
How many shoplifts are there at walmart each day 1 hr Mary 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Known Fact 131,920
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 3 hr Jim 309
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 7 hr single 1,072
Burchett Law Office (Jun '10) Sat Preston 27