First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Supporter

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Oct 12, 2012
Ok christian, who is supposed to pass judgement? If you know what you are talking about then you know the answer. The faith of a christian is to tell what you to others and try to show those a true path, it is not up to you to determine who is going to hell, and passing that judgement you are on the same path as those you judge. To all people who are gay, live your life happily, be kind to others, try to forgive ignorance, and mostly be happy with who you are and how God has made you.
Alan

Glasgow, KY

#22 Oct 13, 2012
Supporter wrote:
Ok christian, who is supposed to pass judgement? If you know what you are talking about then you know the answer. The faith of a christian is to tell what you to others and try to show those a true path, it is not up to you to determine who is going to hell, and passing that judgement you are on the same path as those you judge. To all people who are gay, live your life happily, be kind to others, try to forgive ignorance, and mostly be happy with who you are and how God has made you.
I'm not passing judgement on anyone! God will pass judgement. Stop telling them it is ok. It is not ok. Just like I said, you can be gay all you want to be,but you cannot act on it! God say's, not me. Ignorance is not Golden.
Supporter

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Oct 13, 2012
I do know right from wrong. Ignorance is something which can hurt many people, look at history. I left the church as an adult because of the hypocrisy I saw every week. I see preachers making over $50,000 and up to spread the word, I hear the gossip about the lady in the pew in front of me, I see the couples on their 3rd and 4th marriages, I see those who were in the bars the night before, I see gluttony, spite, vanity, and yet when the preacher asks at the end of the sermon if any one needs to come forward, even though every one needs to, no one does. I am not saying Hey, go be gay, I am saying if that is how someone is happy, let them be, let them find their own way, it is between that person and God, you or anyone else is not a factor. Too many children are bullied by ignorant people, told they evil because of being gay and some end up suicidal, by making a person think that you are being the evil one.
vote 4 obama

Edmonton, KY

#24 Oct 13, 2012
as a gay make, god put me on this earth GAY and i know he loves me for what i am who i am as that was hiit is os wish, SOCIETY has given us a BAD name

now for your "straight" folks i read in the news all the time where u are abusing children etc

when have u read it about gay folks?? yeap u havent

if anything we gay people have taken in those fu**ed up kids and turned there lives around, with lots of love and showen them it is ok !

think about this one

can not wait to read all replys
Awesome

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Oct 13, 2012
Supporter wrote:
I do know right from wrong. Ignorance is something which can hurt many people, look at history. I left the church as an adult because of the hypocrisy I saw every week. I see preachers making over $50,000 and up to spread the word, I hear the gossip about the lady in the pew in front of me, I see the couples on their 3rd and 4th marriages, I see those who were in the bars the night before, I see gluttony, spite, vanity, and yet when the preacher asks at the end of the sermon if any one needs to come forward, even though every one needs to, no one does. I am not saying Hey, go be gay, I am saying if that is how someone is happy, let them be, let them find their own way, it is between that person and God, you or anyone else is not a factor. Too many children are bullied by ignorant people, told they evil because of being gay and some end up suicidal, by making a person think that you are being the evil one.
haha it's funnu because it's true :)
ummmm

Glasgow, KY

#27 Oct 22, 2012
Does anyone want to get some?(Teens only)
ummmm

Glasgow, KY

#28 Nov 11, 2012
I only want teens. just sayin, um... k bye!
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#29 Nov 11, 2012
Alan wrote:
All you gay's use the phrase The Bible has been rewritten so many times it's pathedic! It is not ok to be gay. You cannot be a christian and be gay!You will not get into the gates of Heaven until you change your ways. You can be gay but you cannot practice it! That's what God say's! You have to teach your child the right way to go. They are making gaylife way to main stream!
Thank you for your analysis Alan! Now allow me to retort.... If someone is gay, so what? What are you afraid of? Do you think they want you to be gay? Do you think gays or lesbians are less human or deserve reduced rights? Why must you feel that you have to dictate to gay people who they can love and cherish? Alan, it is ok if you are gay. Gay people are the most inclusive and wonderful group of individuals in America.(They dress well too!!) So, put your fear aside. Have some Gay Pride!
P.S. Note to Gays and Lesbians: THERE IS NO GOD...NO HEAVEN...NO HELL.... Just Life!!! Be happy!
Alan

Glasgow, KY

#30 Nov 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for your analysis Alan! Now allow me to retort.... If someone is gay, so what? What are you afraid of? Do you think they want you to be gay? Do you think gays or lesbians are less human or deserve reduced rights? Why must you feel that you have to dictate to gay people who they can love and cherish? Alan, it is ok if you are gay. Gay people are the most inclusive and wonderful group of individuals in America.(They dress well too!!) So, put your fear aside. Have some Gay Pride!
P.S. Note to Gays and Lesbians: THERE IS NO GOD...NO HEAVEN...NO HELL.... Just Life!!! Be happy!
Oh, that's great news from you Hey! I'm not afraid of gay's. They are the one's that should be afraid! That's why the world is the way it is now, people like you saying everything is cool just do what makes you Happy! Life aint that easy. I do not think they are less human and they have rights just like anybody else, but, it is wrong to condone this practice. If you choose this way of life then fine by me,just stop shoving it down straight people's throat.What are you going to say when you meet your Maker and he's say's why? You going to say, Oh, I didn't know, nobody told me?
gas

Edmonton, KY

#31 Nov 12, 2012
If you choose this way of life then fine by me,just stop shoving it down straight people's throat GAY
i am gay: i want my rights as a gay male the right to marry and have all the benefits as u do!
well

Glasgow, KY

#32 Nov 12, 2012
Alan wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, that's great news from you Hey! I'm not afraid of gay's. They are the one's that should be afraid! That's why the world is the way it is now, people like you saying everything is cool just do what makes you Happy! Life aint that easy. I do not think they are less human and they have rights just like anybody else, but, it is wrong to condone this practice. If you choose this way of life then fine by me,just stop shoving it down straight people's throat.What are you going to say when you meet your Maker and he's say's why? You going to say, Oh, I didn't know, nobody told me?
You do your thing and he'll do his. How's about that?
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#33 Nov 12, 2012
Alan wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, that's great news from you Hey! I'm not afraid of gay's. They are the one's that should be afraid! That's why the world is the way it is now, people like you saying everything is cool just do what makes you Happy! Life aint that easy. I do not think they are less human and they have rights just like anybody else, but, it is wrong to condone this practice. If you choose this way of life then fine by me,just stop shoving it down straight people's throat.What are you going to say when you meet your Maker and he's say's why? You going to say, Oh, I didn't know, nobody told me?
Why do you think Gays and Lesbians should be "AFRAID"? Are you trying to force your religious beliefs onto everyone else? That is unconstitutional!!! AND.... our country's constitution gives us the RIGHT TO THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!!
Now, if your AREN'T GAY...(which I think you are)...why do you keep making Freudian slips like "Gays shoving it down straight's throats!" Really??? "I think thou doest protest too much!" (THAT'S William Shakespere!!!)
You posed the question "What would I say to my maker concerning this issue??" I had a long conversation with my "maker(s)" concerning this issue when I was 18. They taught me not to discriminate......BECAUSE MY MAKERS WERE MY MOM AND DAD!!! Not an imaginary bearded man that flies around handing out judgement! It sounds a lot like SANTA huh????? It doesn't matter....both are MADE UP to make people act in a certain manner or they won't get a gift.....!!! WAKE UP... Let gays and lesbians be happy!!! Support them for who they are!!! It is insulting that you suggest they have made a DECISION to be gay or lesbian!! THAT IS WHO THEY ARE AND WE SHOULD SUPPORT ALL...! Alan, just come on out of the closet.... there are some "haters" out there... but it is a long road! Remember.. the KKK use to be something to fear too! Now they are a joke.....just like people with Alan's views!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Wrong again Sparky 131,549
Do you approve of Rudy Runyon as Mayor? 1 hr Big John 1
tiffany bowles 3 hr upper 1
Amber mesker? what's going on with her? 3 hr was 5
Morgan falls 5 hr OMG 3
Do you approve of Rhonda Trautman as Mayor? (May '12) 7 hr OMG 67
fancy meeting this morning? 7 hr Glasgowhorny69 1
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) Fri nikricheyis*strange* 275
incest (Aug '13) Fri unknown 109
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Week 12 Preview vs. Texans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Week 12 Fantasy Rankings for Sunday's Action
NFL 6:04 AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top