VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

4,631 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Really

Roanoke, VA

#1616 May 31, 2012
Okay.
PHONE

Ukraine

#1617 Jun 1, 2012
God Bless America wrote:
Only Honorably discharged veterans.
dEVICE WILL SCRUNCH, WRINKLEFOREHEAD IN PAIN,ANNETTE LOVES TORTURE OF YVETTE.

ANNETTE,AND 'POISION GROUP' HACKERS, MAIMERS, STALKRS, BURNERS, BLINDERS. ARE INTHE UKRAINE
THIS GROUP WANTED A LANDING OF A UFO UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT., THEY ARE DILUSIONAL

THEY HAVE ALIEN BRAINS, AND CAN NOT GET OFF THE TOPIC OR DISCUSSION, OF DILUSIONS, OF MR. SPOCK AND AMADA DANCE LIKE SUGAR PLUMS IN THEIR 4 FT OF MUSH BRAINS.

V/R\
IVAN
ANNETTE MARION IS PAINA TORTURE YVETTE FOREHEAD SCRUNCH
IVAN
ANNETTE MARION ALIEN SUGAR PLUMS DANCE IN ALIEN DILUSIONAL BRAINS DOD,OSD,MIL

ANNETTE WATCHES YVETTEHAIR, COLOR, AND REMARKS 'OHTHAT LOOKS LIKE PRINCESSDIANA HAIR CUT, AND ALMOSTHER COLOR, I DONOT LIKE THAT, I DONOT LIKE HER DRESS SUIT, HER SHOES, HER PURSE, EVERYTHING,....WE WERESUPPOSETO TAKE ALL OF HER STUFF IN VA, JFK SSSSSSSO SHE WOULD HAVE NOTHING......" SAID ANNETTE BIDISIG

SUZANNE,BRIDGETT,DORTOHY SUE STOLE JEWLERY OFHANFIEDL, YVETTE, ANNETTE GAVETHEY KNEW IT BELONGEDTOYVETTE.ANNETTE MARION ALIEN SUGAR PLUMS DANCE IN ALIEN DILUSIONAL BRAINS DOD,OSD,MIL
Jeepers Creepers

Raven, VA

#1618 Jun 1, 2012
Annette/Yvette are out of this world!!!
BARCROFT

Ukraine

#1619 Jun 2, 2012
God Bless America wrote:
Only Honorably discharged veterans.
ANNETTE AND GROUP ARE KILLERS.
ANNETTE WAS TRYING TO USE THE AERIAL DEVICE TO MOVE ME TO THE BALCONY, AND SHE WOULD CALL THE DEATH TIME SHE WOULD PUSH ME OFF THE BALCONY, AND THEN THE TIME HIT THE GROUND, SHE WOULD PHOTOGRAPH ENTIRE THING, AND LAUGH. THE AERIAL DEVICE HAS A WAVE PRESSURE MOVEMENT. PV=NRT, CHARLES/BOYLES LAW IN CHEMISTRY, MASS/DENSITY/VOLUME, AND ELECTRONICS WOULD EQUAL THE KILL OF YVETTE HANDFIELD AND OTHERS LIKE HANDFIELD.
ELECTRONICS SIDE EFFECT, EXCESSIVE MUCUS IN NOSE, AND TOP OF LUNG, COULD GIVE HANDFIELD VIRAL/BACTERIAL PNEUONMIA. ANNETTE IS A KILLER OF DOD,CPMS.,OSD.MIL
CARROLL WARNER, TANA FAWLEY HIGH SCHOOLHANDFIELD RISK TOBE KILLEDBY ANNETTE M
SIDE EFFECTS OF ELECTRONIC WARFARE ARE LISTED IN THE COMBINED SERVICES SITE, ON INTERNET. AND THEY DEAL WITH ELECTRONIC WARFARE FOR DOD/USA.
IVAN WROTE TRANSLATED
ANNETTE MARION INCREASED ELECTRONICS SIDE EFFECT MUCUS LUNGS
ANNETTE MARION INCREASED ELECTRONICS INHIBITED HANDFIELD DOG TOSLEEP
\ATTEMPT TO MURDER HANDFIELD UKRAINE BY ANNETTE MARION AND GROUP UKRAINE
THEY KNOW ME, AND THE CLASS KNOWS OF THE KILLRANNETTE MARION
THOMAS JEFFERSON HS, ALEX,VA 75 HAS A KILLER ANNETTE MARION LOUNDON CTY,VA
BARCROFT WOODS SUBDIVISION, VA KILLER ANNETTE MARION OAKWOOD
Donna

Charlottesville, VA

#1621 Jun 2, 2012
Put the deputies to work enforcing crime. Let em run radar of 617, tumber trucks are going to kill someone the way they speed. Get some portable scales and stop the overloading. Do some DOT checks on the trucks. Most of them are deficient mechanically. Let the troopers monitor speed on Interstate. That is all I am saying
Nitty Gritty

United States

#1622 Jun 2, 2012
Donna wrote:
Put the deputies to work enforcing crime. Let em run radar of 617, tumber trucks are going to kill someone the way they speed. Get some portable scales and stop the overloading. Do some DOT checks on the trucks. Most of them are deficient mechanically. Let the troopers monitor speed on Interstate. That is all I am saying
What are "tumber trucks"? How do you know they are mechanically deficient? Are you a mechanic? How do you know they're overloaded? Do you want deputies "enforcing crime" (whatever the hell that means) or running radar? Who's stopping troopers from "monitoring" speed on the interstate? Are you stupid?(Please explain the "enforcing crime" comment. I can't wait)

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#1623 Jun 4, 2012
Nitty Gritty wrote:
<quoted text>What are "tumber trucks"? How do you know they are mechanically deficient? Are you a mechanic? How do you know they're overloaded? Do you want deputies "enforcing crime" (whatever the hell that means) or running radar? Who's stopping troopers from "monitoring" speed on the interstate? Are you stupid?(Please explain the "enforcing crime" comment. I can't wait)
My guess is that tumber is timber. I think that she (or he) had a close call and now wants the police to immediately respond to her request and flood the area & hassle every truck driver.
The troopers monitoring speed comment sounds like some drugs kicked in.
PETSOUND

Ukraine

#1624 Jun 6, 2012
Thinker wrote:
Absolutely
FORCED INUSA, FORCED AMERICAN, FORCED JOBS, NO CHOICE IN USA, PEOPLE, PLACES, OR THINGS, BIBLE GOD GAVE CHOSE, THEY DENOUNCE GOD, AND SAY ONLY ANNETTE MARION CHOSES FOR EVERYONE SHE IS A KILLER. SHE HAS KILLED. WHERE IS LOUISE YVONNE, KILLED, MAIMED, AND THEN DEAD BY POISION AND ANNETTES GROUPoprah NEVER HAD ACHOICE IN MY LIFE, EVERYTHING DICTATED, FORCED, NO CHOICE, EVER EVER HANDFIELD, YVETTE, I CHOSE TO LIVE OVERSEAS I HAVE KILLER AFTER ME, FORCED TOTEACH, COMPUTER, ADMIN, I AM A BIOLOGIST., FORCED, USA NEVER GAVE ME A CHOICE, NOR DEPT OF DEFENSE., NO ONE, FORCED, FORCED, FORCED., HATE COMPUTERS, AND ADMIN, BIOLOGIST, PHARMACY, HATE TEACHING NO JOBS FORCEDTO TEACH, GROSS ENVIRONMENT, FORCEDTOLIVE W/MOM ANNETTE IS/WAS A PROBLEM, COULD NOT FINISH PHARMACY, ANNETTE MARION AND HER GROUP ARE THE WORST PEOPLE I HAVE EVEN SEEN, MEET, OR KNOW, WHY THEY WANT TO KILL NO CLUE OTHER THAN ESTATE FRAUD. HANDFIELD, Y., THEY DO NOT EVEN WANT ME TO OPT FOR RUSSIAN /UKRAINE CITIZENSHIP,
WTF

Covington, VA

#1625 Jun 6, 2012
PETSOUND wrote:
<quoted text>
FORCED INUSA, FORCED AMERICAN, FORCED JOBS, NO CHOICE IN USA, PEOPLE, PLACES, OR THINGS, BIBLE GOD GAVE CHOSE, THEY DENOUNCE GOD, AND SAY ONLY ANNETTE MARION CHOSES FOR EVERYONE SHE IS A KILLER. SHE HAS KILLED. WHERE IS LOUISE YVONNE, KILLED, MAIMED, AND THEN DEAD BY POISION AND ANNETTES GROUPoprah NEVER HAD ACHOICE IN MY LIFE, EVERYTHING DICTATED, FORCED, NO CHOICE, EVER EVER HANDFIELD, YVETTE, I CHOSE TO LIVE OVERSEAS I HAVE KILLER AFTER ME, FORCED TOTEACH, COMPUTER, ADMIN, I AM A BIOLOGIST., FORCED, USA NEVER GAVE ME A CHOICE, NOR DEPT OF DEFENSE., NO ONE, FORCED, FORCED, FORCED., HATE COMPUTERS, AND ADMIN, BIOLOGIST, PHARMACY, HATE TEACHING NO JOBS FORCEDTO TEACH, GROSS ENVIRONMENT, FORCEDTOLIVE W/MOM ANNETTE IS/WAS A PROBLEM, COULD NOT FINISH PHARMACY, ANNETTE MARION AND HER GROUP ARE THE WORST PEOPLE I HAVE EVEN SEEN, MEET, OR KNOW, WHY THEY WANT TO KILL NO CLUE OTHER THAN ESTATE FRAUD. HANDFIELD, Y., THEY DO NOT EVEN WANT ME TO OPT FOR RUSSIAN /UKRAINE CITIZENSHIP,
WTF is your problem you commie bastard??
tttiggers

Chesapeake, VA

#1627 Jun 12, 2012
petsound, you are truely unamerican!!!
seriously

Manchester, KY

#1628 Jun 12, 2012
seriously

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1629 Jun 12, 2012
tttiggers wrote:
petsound, you are truely unamerican!!!
You're Communist.

You're also subhuman, a socialist, pig lover, uneducated, live in the woods with only a goat for a companion, and eat uncooked Ramen noodles.
jack

United States

#1634 Sep 8, 2012
Thanks vets!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1635 Sep 8, 2012
old news............

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1636 Sep 8, 2012
No-show was never a veteran ans has no right to even post on this thread.

Cowards like nothead never serve their country.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1637 Sep 8, 2012
Obama sucks!!!!!!!!!!
Mad Money

Raven, VA

#1638 Sep 9, 2012
Hope Obama wins the 2012 election..if not,"Blow,Gabriel.blow "!!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1639 Sep 9, 2012
When NObama loses, America wins!

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote :”First we kill all the lawyers!”

November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.

It is the day that America shows they hold Obama and Congress in contempt for the lousy job they have done for the last 4 years!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!
Quid Non

Raven, VA

#1640 Sep 10, 2012
Are you trying to instigate a nut to usurp the presidency of this country? Your own petty assumption whether o not Obama is bad for this country..is "your" opinion alone!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1641 Sep 10, 2012
Quid Non wrote:
Are you trying to instigate a nut to usurp the presidency of this country? Your own petty assumption whether o not Obama is bad for this country..is "your" opinion alone!
Okay, one more time for mental midgets like quid.

It is a quote from Shakespeare you moron.

November 6, 2012 is election day!

It is a cry for America to vote out the Apologizer in Chief and his mentally deficient cohorts in Congress.

Voting is not usurping you idiot.

But then, I guess you are just too stupid to understand. Go drink some more kool-aid fool. You need it to maintain your below average IQ !!!!! Nobody could be that stupid without help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Todd 14 hr holy roller thumper 7
Conway Motors (Jul '11) 15 hr Dude 17
Creature of Glade 17 hr Delivery guy 1
qarry 19 hr Herbert West 4
what really happened to Colby? Tue colby who 2
who is derick roberts childs mother Dec 23 sam 1
Who is ? ? ? Dec 23 jusme 21
Glade Spring Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glade Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glade Spring News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glade Spring

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:23 am PST