Dennis

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

This company sells on the internet under the title of Rocky Mountain Decor, and when you place an order for merchandise they take your credit card info, withdraw the money and Never send items. Six months of calling, e-mails, etc. No Response! Rip Offs Beware of this website. They SCAM YOU!!!!!!!!!! They also use the web address of AAA Rocky Mountain Fine Log. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM SITE!!!!!!!!!!
Mandy Miller

Litchfield, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Rocky Mountain Cabin Decor recently sold their assets, and is now under new ownership and management. The company is now located in Merrimack, NH and we'd like to apologize to anyone who has had a poor experience in the past due to the previous owners. We'd like to offer you $5 off your next purchase to show you that we now have great customer service and that we're committed to giving you a great shopping experience for all your cabin decor needs. Enter CODE: 5OFFTODAY. You can reach us anytime at customerservice@rockymountaind ecor.com.
Mandy Miller

Litchfield, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Dennis, we're sorry about your poor experience. At this time, the old owners are responsible for making sure your credit card is reimbursed. You can reach the old owners at info@rockymountaininc.com. Should you have any issues getting ahold of them, please let us know and we will contact them for you. Customerservice@rockymountaind ecor.com.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Gilroy News Video

•••
•••

Gilroy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gilroy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••