Gilmanton Police Dept....does anyone care?

Posted in the Gilmanton Forum

Comments (Page 72)

Showing posts 1,421 - 1,440 of1,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
vw man

Belmont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1482
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

wayne wrote:
I think the size of our police dept. should be smaller. If it was smaller you would have nothing to whisper to each other about.
Do you guys want our Pd to get smaller, bigger or stay as is??????
we did better with the sheriff dept and a lot cheaper
Would protect even you

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1483
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Matt can handle the whole town. He is a good man and with his dad there to guide him, he will make a good Chief.
Anonymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1484
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

wayne wrote:
I think the size of our police dept. should be smaller. If it was smaller you would have nothing to whisper to each other about.
Do you guys want our Pd to get smaller, bigger or stay as is??????


Well I heard it just got smaller. Apparently this was Patrolman Fisks last day today. If that's so then good luck to the "good ole boys club" No one will ever live up to her standards!
Anonymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1485
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Would protect even you wrote:
Matt can handle the whole town. He is a good man and with his dad there to guide him, he will make a good Chief.
I haven't been here that long and Matt may be a good man we'll see and no disrespect intended but what does his old man know about being a police chief? Just sayin---------
DODGER

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1486
Oct 15, 2012
 
VW Man, that shows how insanely stupid you are. The Sheriff's Office charges the town of GIlmanton $65.00/hr.......... thats like paying 3 of the current officers. So no that is not a cheaper way
Mickey

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1487
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I haven't had or heard of any issues with Brett Currier. The Curriers do a great job keeping Gilmanton safe. Brett just wants whats best for his son. What does it matter if he votes on issues that advance his son. I think its best for the town that the Curriers are in charge they have been here the for a long time and they know what needs to be done. What needs to be done is to make our town safe from criminals like The Professional. This short man thinks he can just shoot his mouth off because Officer Currier arrested him twice for D.W.I. It should not matter if they had problems in the past. If you drive drunk you lose your license get it. The fact a person has rights is not as important as keeping the roads safe and Officer Currier is D.W.I. hunter, we need more cops like him to get the job done. Im so sick of hearing all these people bitch about how they have rights and the cop did not follow the law. Dont do anything wrong and you will not have to look over your shoulder.
The Professional

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1488
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

DODGER wrote:
VW Man, that shows how insanely stupid you are. The Sheriff's Office charges the town of GIlmanton $65.00/hr.......... thats like paying 3 of the current officers. So no that is not a cheaper way
To call VW man insanely stupid is insanely stupid. He has a valid point if we switch to sheriff's we cut the costs for the station, the gas bill, the insurance, the police station operation fees, and the yearly pay of the officers for court and duty, The fees for uniforms health insurance, retirement. Not to mention liability is cut right out the county takes the heat for any mess ups. They have there own booking area plus they can hire out the court cases.
The Professional

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1489
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Mickey wrote:
I haven't had or heard of any issues with Brett Currier. The Curriers do a great job keeping Gilmanton safe. Brett just wants whats best for his son. What does it matter if he votes on issues that advance his son. I think its best for the town that the Curriers are in charge they have been here the for a long time and they know what needs to be done. What needs to be done is to make our town safe from criminals like The Professional. This short man thinks he can just shoot his mouth off because Officer Currier arrested him twice for D.W.I. It should not matter if they had problems in the past. If you drive drunk you lose your license get it. The fact a person has rights is not as important as keeping the roads safe and Officer Currier is D.W.I. hunter, we need more cops like him to get the job done. Im so sick of hearing all these people bitch about how they have rights and the cop did not follow the law. Dont do anything wrong and you will not have to look over your shoulder.
hahaha Thats just foolish
Would protect even you

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1490
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The Professional wrote:
<quoted text>
To call VW man insanely stupid is insanely stupid. He has a valid point if we switch to sheriff's we cut the costs for the station, the gas bill, the insurance, the police station operation fees, and the yearly pay of the officers for court and duty, The fees for uniforms health insurance, retirement. Not to mention liability is cut right out the county takes the heat for any mess ups. They have there ownses.
.......

sigh...Dustin, Dustin, Dustin...You are so ignorant...
Wedding Bells

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1491
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Congrats to Phil and his new bride...... thats right I said it his BRIDE!!!! They are officially married. Good job Phil you finally caught one with money. Couple years you'll have spent it all and cheated on her. SCUM!
Green With Envy

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1492
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Wow someone is really focused on the money in Phills life.Ever stop to think theres more to life than money? You drove him off and now cant stand that he might be happy. Sucks to be you
The Professional

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1493
Oct 17, 2012
 
Would protect even you wrote:
<quoted text>.......
sigh...Dustin, Dustin, Dustin...You are so ignorant...
How is that ignorant its a fact. You could easily cut costs with the change over. Yes I do realize society needs police I am not trying to rid the world of police. It is simple math with all the benefits and everything even 65 an hour is cheap if it includes a cruiser. You can not beat that price. We pay for these guys to take the cars home the gas alone is crazy money. Take the police budget and divide it by the number of full time officers and then talk to me about ignorant.
The Professional

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1494
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wedding Bells wrote:
Congrats to Phil and his new bride...... thats right I said it his BRIDE!!!! They are officially married. Good job Phil you finally caught one with money. Couple years you'll have spent it all and cheated on her. SCUM!
Oh Phils married Congrats. I am happy for Phil he is a good guy and I hope he does well.
Barnstead

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1495
Oct 17, 2012
 
Barnstead PD tried to link up with the County. They were going to take all the towns equipment, cut staffing, not have patrols just for the town, and cost the same amount. We all see how that worked for Barnstead.
Wedding Bells

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1496
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

So let us recap. Phil is married, then divorced. Then married again, then divorced due to his drinking problem. Then married again, becomes chief, cheats multiple times, gets divorced. Meanwhile, Dr. Kristy is married to another cop Nathan, and he dies during a tragic accident. Kristy then gets engaged to Nathan's best friend JR another cop. Then phil helps JR move out of Kristy's house as any good friend would. Then phil dating kristy. Now they are married, and Nathans' young child, is now an OBRIEN! Phil you always said next time you'd marry for money so you could buy your retirement back.

Anyone want to make a pool on whether phil will still be with this poor women as this new OBRIEN child grows up. What a joke you are phil, and Professional you are nuts if you think he is a "good guy". He is a low life. Mrs O'Brien IV you must be a gem, wear that ring with pride, there were only 3 before you.

Be careful Phil, if you aren't careful this might be your last marriage........
The Professional

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1497
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Wedding Bells wrote:
So let us recap. Phil is married, then divorced. Then married again, then divorced due to his drinking problem. Then married again, becomes chief, cheats multiple times, gets divorced. Meanwhile, Dr. Kristy is married to another cop Nathan, and he dies during a tragic accident. Kristy then gets engaged to Nathan's best friend JR another cop. Then phil helps JR move out of Kristy's house as any good friend would. Then phil dating kristy. Now they are married, and Nathans' young child, is now an OBRIEN! Phil you always said next time you'd marry for money so you could buy your retirement back.
Anyone want to make a pool on whether phil will still be with this poor women as this new OBRIEN child grows up. What a joke you are phil, and Professional you are nuts if you think he is a "good guy". He is a low life. Mrs O'Brien IV you must be a gem, wear that ring with pride, there were only 3 before you.
Be careful Phil, if you aren't careful this might be your last marriage........
Again who cares about that. "Gilmanton police dept....does anyone care? He is not on the PD anymore so take your complaints to Jerry Springer. I dont care how many women he has burned pimpin aint easy you know.
The Professional

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1498
Oct 17, 2012
 
Barnstead wrote:
Barnstead PD tried to link up with the County. They were going to take all the towns equipment, cut staffing, not have patrols just for the town, and cost the same amount. We all see how that worked for Barnstead.
Barnstead is not Gilmanton they would probably hook us up a little better here because the location is better.
One of many

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1499
Oct 18, 2012
 
Wedding Bells wrote:
So let us recap. Phil is married, then divorced. Then married again, then divorced due to his drinking problem. Then married again, becomes chief, cheats multiple times, gets divorced. Meanwhile, Dr. Kristy is married to another cop Nathan, and he dies during a tragic accident. Kristy then gets engaged to Nathan's best friend JR another cop. Then phil helps JR move out of Kristy's house as any good friend would. Then phil dating kristy. Now they are married, and Nathans' young child, is now an OBRIEN! Phil you always said next time you'd marry for money so you could buy your retirement back.
Anyone want to make a pool on whether phil will still be with this poor women as this new OBRIEN child grows up. What a joke you are phil, and Professional you are nuts if you think he is a "good guy". He is a low life. Mrs O'Brien IV you must be a gem, wear that ring with pride, there were only 3 before you.
Be careful Phil, if you aren't careful this might be your last marriage........
Ahh darlin'...you were warned that he was a user, then you stabbed those same people who tried to help you in the back...kharma, kharma, kharma...makes you bitter. Due process, yeah..move on.
For The Taxpayer

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1500
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

Mickey wrote:
I haven't had or heard of any issues with Brett Currier. The Curriers do a great job keeping Gilmanton safe. Brett just wants whats best for his son. What does it matter if he votes on issues that advance his son. I think its best for the town that the Curriers are in charge they have been here the for a long time and they know what needs to be done. What needs to be done is to make our town safe from criminals like The Professional. This short man thinks he can just shoot his mouth off because Officer Currier arrested him twice for D.W.I. It should not matter if they had problems in the past. If you drive drunk you lose your license get it. The fact a person has rights is not as important as keeping the roads safe and Officer Currier is D.W.I. hunter, we need more cops like him to get the job done. Im so sick of hearing all these people bitch about how they have rights and the cop did not follow the law. Dont do anything wrong and you will not have to look over your shoulder.
This attitude is just plain scary and backward. Constitutional rights should never be ignored no matter what Matt wants to accomplish. This is his main problem and I've witnessed judges flog him for this. Matt's reputation stems from his misuse of power and downright dirty, nasty tricks and lies. No Mickey, I'm not one of those who's sour because of a GPD arrest, but I could detail a very long list of dishonest actions and abuse of power by Matt. Just because you're a buddy of Brett's doesn't mean you wouldn't change your mind if you or your family were personally subjected to this crap. Brett does not have any right to be involved in any of the PD decisions and he made a public oath to recuse himself, but he violates that oath every week. This will continue until he ticks off the wrong person and his actions are made public. Do you think you're untouchable too? The good-ol-boy club will fall eventually and you'll go down with it because you've been sticking your neck out too far right along with them. Anyone willing to scrap our Constitutional rights should be run out of NH: they were never intended to just be convenient.
Mickey

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1501
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

For The Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
This attitude is just plain scary and backward. Constitutional rights should never be ignored no matter what Matt wants to accomplish. This is his main problem and I've witnessed judges flog him for this. Matt's reputation stems from his misuse of power and downright dirty, nasty tricks and lies. No Mickey, I'm not one of those who's sour because of a GPD arrest, but I could detail a very long list of dishonest actions and abuse of power by Matt. Just because you're a buddy of Brett's doesn't mean you wouldn't change your mind if you or your family were personally subjected to this crap. Brett does not have any right to be involved in any of the PD decisions and he made a public oath to recuse himself, but he violates that oath every week. This will continue until he ticks off the wrong person and his actions are made public. Do you think you're untouchable too? The good-ol-boy club will fall eventually and you'll go down with it because you've been sticking your neck out too far right along with them. Anyone willing to scrap our Constitutional rights should be run out of NH: they were never intended to just be convenient.
They should run you out of NH. Matt is a good cop he takes care of business Brett Currier and Matt Currier have worked hard to clean up the town Matt takes care of the drunks and Brett takes care of the liberal spending on stupid things like the library. We should give them thanks just think of all the hard work they put in behind the scenes off the clock. Let me guess you must be some sleez lawyer that does not like the fact Officer Currier walked all over you in the Court Room, or maybe you did not get the deal you pushed for. Either way you do not respect Officer Currier's authority and that will be your downfall. Your just jealous because they sit on top now and have more control then you will ever. So go run and hide under the rock you came from before you bite off more then you can chew coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,421 - 1,440 of1,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gilmanton Discussions

Search the Gilmanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Drinking Age - Center Barnstead, NH (Dec '11) Jul 2 Savannah 5
Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesna t ... (Dec '13) Jun 25 Bald Eagle 15
Two belmont NH high school teachers caught havi... Jun '14 freedom of speech 3
animal abuse Jun '14 rita davis 1
Stench in Alton? May '14 Sinnity 4
Review: Rusty Moose Restaurant (Jul '13) May '14 Alison 13
Relocating to Barnstead NH Apr '14 Just Curious 1
•••
•••

Gilmanton News Video

•••
•••

Gilmanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gilmanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gilmanton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gilmanton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••