Comments
5,341 - 5,360 of 7,041 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5659 Jun 4, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>True that! They all knew that you were a brain damage case,but did they care ? No,not at all! Tweety bird,Elmer Fudd,Daffy Duck,they all knew from the start,they did'nt care about you. They all just wanted to be number one. Don't let them probe you anymore!
They can't dear one, Military Prison for brain scan of imagery. For interrogating and Military family in civilan sector and lesser grade politicians and bank owners and funding committee's. then after Military scramble their heads for unlawful military interrogaitons, they go to Federal Pen to determine what the military did and got form them in their brian, it is seen on computer registry like a tv movie of all events in the person life and hit lists, In Fed Pen they are not Surgical levels as Military Surgeons and they defect civilan to vegtible state of mind, and they are life support fo rthe remaining duration for defecting Military personal and unlawful abduction detainment and kidnapping interrogations of Children and spouses in MADISON WISC began for me in 1973. Death threats and policies.

BUt in 1976 I fell off a roof of Betty Barsness, Danny tried to grab me and said OOPS and let me go I fell 2 stories off their roof, they got Stevie and Wendy high and permitted underage drinking, 5 and 6 years old they were at the time. I had a hard time getting off ground Danny made me promise not to tell or him in his good looks will never permit me around and I should be gracecious. But on the way to standing, he said this"damn doesnt that B die right? did you see that she stood up"

Life insurence was irrelvent Attmpted Murder and COnspiracy to murder, Mayor Soglin made everyone do BULK majority rule to illimiate the death penalty in Wisc. To elude executions on the case latter 1970s.

But they all knew I was head injury as well, meaning Death row and execution TBI is the most protected in Nation, and it is attempted murder and conspiracy to murder, and for HEAD GAMES on anyone with head injuries it is legal execution in USA if you alter state of mind time or reality.

Who cares if they cared. I was a pretty kid as well as my sister matching clothes, hair and more decnet then other children. People got jealous. Threatened to kill us to my mother if she refused to comply with lesser clothes and refusal to do our hair. SO we became odd for a while. But made a list for FBI of all family connections and who said what all the way to 12th cousins tried to kill us, so they can be rich for their husbands at 18.
Ted

Livingston, TN

#5661 Jun 4, 2012
We need More Democrats in public office and get the crooked republicans out or in jail where they belong.
Scott walker is a crook vote agaisnt him tomorrow.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#5662 Jun 4, 2012
Spo101 wrote:
After the corporate crime wave that was perpetrated during the Bush/Cheney disaster… I can’t believe there is still morons/fools out there who think capitalism can survive WITHOUT ethics, responsibility and accountability. Believe it or not, Republicans all over the nation are involved with a reverse Robin Hood philosophy of raising taxes on the poor to pay for tax cuts for the rich… INSANITY!
IT is stupid O'bama that wants to get rid of the Bush tax (which are the O'bama tax cuts now--The liberals are the ones that will raise taxes on the poor-certainly you can't be this dumb. They got the biggest tax credits and tax cuts now--really are you this stupid?

Prevented this

#5663 Jun 4, 2012
Ted wrote:
We need More Democrats in public office and get the crooked republicans out or in jail where they belong.
Scott walker is a crook vote agaisnt him tomorrow.
Tennessee is a nice place-a lot of union workers go there to retire from Wisconsin and Illinois so they don't have to pay taxes to the state that paid them. See the unions don't care about our state, they just want to rape the taxpayers and then go and not pay taxes.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#5664 Jun 4, 2012
The working Man wrote:
Republicans would rather support corporations instead of organized groups of workers working to secure a fair work environment A.K.A a union, I ask them to walk the walk as well. Give up every benefit and right that you use that unions are responsible for.
----------
Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States
----------
Conservatives, please practice what you preach and give up all these rights and leave the umbrella of these laws for they were brought to you by unions
Vote Walker OUT!!!!!!!!!!
He comes Walker moving fast,kick'n Dem's out on thier ass. Bahahahahahaahaha!
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5665 Jun 4, 2012
Tim Russell... fly in the ointment.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/scott-w...

Hasn't Walker claim... probably a hundred times... he requested the investigation? The plot thickens, and no one wants to discuss this now.

Win or lose... Walker loses in the long run. And he'll go down a hero to his loyal followers (like the Jonestown folk).

Prevented this

#5666 Jun 4, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
Tim Russell... fly in the ointment.
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/scott-w...
Hasn't Walker claim... probably a hundred times... he requested the investigation? The plot thickens, and no one wants to discuss this now.
Win or lose... Walker loses in the long run. And he'll go down a hero to his loyal followers (like the Jonestown folk).
Stuff it choo choo-we will see how you anti-Walker loons act tomorrow and on Wednesday...people are starting to see the thugs you are. What happened to the big lie over the weekend that the libs try to take Walker down with? Smashed huh? no LIE TOO BIG FOR THE COMMIES.
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#5667 Jun 4, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Stuff it choo choo-we will see how you anti-Walker loons act tomorrow and on Wednesday...people are starting to see the thugs you are. What happened to the big lie over the weekend that the libs try to take Walker down with? Smashed huh? no LIE TOO BIG FOR THE COMMIES.
It's over Ms Fetchy...Even if he wins the election, he’s not going to last until year end. His top aid is fingering him as we speak, the emails are tied to the capital, after he was governor, the prosecution is investigating the perjury charges, and it’s now gone to the federal level.

Have you been in dome lately?

No contact with the outside (real) world?

Get you Walker collectables now.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5668 Jun 5, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Stuff it choo choo-we will see how you anti-Walker loons act tomorrow and on Wednesday...people are starting to see the thugs you are. What happened to the big lie over the weekend that the libs try to take Walker down with? Smashed huh? no LIE TOO BIG FOR THE COMMIES.
TIM RUSSELL, buddy. T-I-M-R-U-S-S-E-L-L. The childish insults don't cancel out the truth regarding your hero. As I've posted SEVERAL TIMES, win or lose... Walker loses. The man responsible for his rise to power is turning. Now, we know Walker didn't initiate the investigation as he's claimed. He stone walled the investigators until he was awarded office AND thought he'd silenced all whom knew the truth.

You supporters don't believe in recall on policy? How do you feel about misconduct? Walker believes it's the only true reason for a recall.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5669 Jun 5, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>It's over Ms Fetchy...Even if he wins the election, he’s not going to last until year end. His top aid is fingering him as we speak, the emails are tied to the capital, after he was governor, the prosecution is investigating the perjury charges, and it’s now gone to the federal level.
Have you been in dome lately?
No contact with the outside (real) world?
Get you Walker collectables now.
This is why we need his Lt out of office. We don't want her ruling in his absence. We need Mitchell to take her place. That way we have a non-Walkerite in office when the investigation kicks into high gear.

THIS is why Milwaukee hates Walker so much. He left us with a jacked up budget, while using our tax dollars to get him the governorship.

NOT ON MY DIME.

Prevented this

#5671 Jun 5, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we need his Lt out of office. We don't want her ruling in his absence. We need Mitchell to take her place. That way we have a non-Walkerite in office when the investigation kicks into high gear.
THIS is why Milwaukee hates Walker so much. He left us with a jacked up budget, while using our tax dollars to get him the governorship.
NOT ON MY DIME.
well your dime will be paying for this senseless recall. Wisconsin has spoken, now what you say loser??????

Prevented this

#5672 Jun 5, 2012
As the recall played out, two things became clear: 1) There were almost no one undecided in the race and 2) those few souls who were undecided tended to resist the recall effort on the grounds that Walker had just been elected in 2010.
The sentiment among those undecided voters, according to several Democrats closely monitoring the data, was that while they didn’t love Walker they thought he deserved a full term before passing final judgment on how he was performing. You libs screwed yourselves for a long time to come...Come November-O'bama is done also.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5673 Jun 6, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>well your dime will be paying for this senseless recall. Wisconsin has spoken, now what you say loser??????
And just how am I a loser?

1) I'm neither a Democrat nor am I a Republican.

2) I called the results 2-3 days before the election.

3) T-I-M-R-U-S-S-E-L-L

4) The way I wanted things to play for Walker years ago is happening now... with the John Doe investigation. We'll see whether he can stonewall the government for another 2 years.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#5674 Jun 6, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>And just how am I a loser?

1) I'm neither a Democrat nor am I a Republican.

2) I called the results 2-3 days before the election.

3) T-I-M-R-U-S-S-E-L-L

4) The way I wanted things to play for Walker years ago is happening now... with the John Doe investigation. We'll see whether he can stonewall the government for another 2 years.
Tim Russell is as bias as Rush Limbaugh. You should write a book of excuses.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5675 Jun 6, 2012
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim Russell is as bias as Rush Limbaugh. You should write a book of excuses.
So, Tim Russell is not responsible for Walker's rise to power? And he, therefor, does not know more about Walker than anyone else? And Walker is not capable of stonewalling an investigation?

This was predicted all along. Those who actually thought Barrett would win out over Walker were fooling themselves. What have we learned through this?

1) Walker, now, realizes clear and honest communication is a key component to good leadership.

2) Some Independents decided Walker deserved a shot at completing his term OR did not want to face the reality of Walker's thinly veiled endless recalls threat.

3) Republicans rally stronger than Democrats.

4) Walker released unverified numbers, and the press didn't report Tim Russell's roll until the eve of the election.

5) It looks as though Wangaard lost his seat, which means Walker will likely be dealing with a different Senate. Check'n'Balance?

6) T-I-M-R-U-S-S-E-L-L.

7) Walker, now, looks to be "John Doe".

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#5677 Jun 6, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>So, Tim Russell is not responsible for Walker's rise to power? And he, therefor, does not know more about Walker than anyone else? And Walker is not capable of stonewalling an investigation?

This was predicted all along. Those who actually thought Barrett would win out over Walker were fooling themselves. What have we learned through this?

1) Walker, now, realizes clear and honest communication is a key component to good leadership.

2) Some Independents decided Walker deserved a shot at completing his term OR did not want to face the reality of Walker's thinly veiled endless recalls threat.

3) Republicans rally stronger than Democrats.

4) Walker released unverified numbers, and the press didn't report Tim Russell's roll until the eve of the election.

5) It looks as though Wangaard lost his seat, which means Walker will likely be dealing with a different Senate. Check'n'Balance?

6) T-I-M-R-U-S-S-E-L-L.

7) Walker, now, looks to be "John Doe".
OMG you are like an annoying robocall same shit over and over.

Prevented this

#5678 Jun 6, 2012
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you are like an annoying robocall same shit over and over.
he just mad cause he didn't get the choo choo. That was his main talking point for months. I expect he will be hearing the whistle blow for Tim Russell for the next two years.:) OMG a Robocall is smarter.
Manfred Man

Thiensville, WI

#5679 Jun 6, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>he just mad cause he didn't get the choo choo. That was his main talking point for months. I expect he will be hearing the whistle blow for Tim Russell for the next two years.:) OMG a Robocall is smarter.
Yeah, Russell's an idiot....I agree, but who picked hi as his top advisor?
The working Man

Baraboo, WI

#5680 Jun 6, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>well your dime will be paying for this senseless recall. Wisconsin has spoken, now what you say loser??????
Well. I say we took back the senate last night, Money well spent, seeing the billioares that support the Republican menace out spent the unions 14 to 1.

----------

Democrats are the only party that supports the average working man.

Wisconsin won back the senate, we will continue to fight for the average working family of wisconsin

Prevented this

#5681 Jun 6, 2012
The working Man wrote:
<quoted text>Well. I say we took back the senate last night, Money well spent, seeing the billioares that support the Republican menace out spent the unions 14 to 1.
----------
Democrats are the only party that supports the average working man.
Wisconsin won back the senate, we will continue to fight for the average working family of wisconsin
Yeah well... even if Lehman wins, which likely a recount is going to be called and Democrats take control of the senate with a 17 to 16 seat edge, it doesn’t mean that much. The legislature has adjourned for the year and will take no further action. I expect we will grow in the senate in November by at least two seats, as the redistricting of the senate was orchestrated by Republicans (who control the state Assembly as well, with Scott Fitzgerald’s brother Jeff as the speaker). The next time the senate will meet is in January, after elections have been held. So really with your millions and millions of union dollars...what did you win? You liberals are the biggest fricking losers I have ever seen in my life. Big fricking babies didn't get your way-any one with a brain in this state is sick of you people. Not only that but you made the state spend an extra 30 million dollars that we should not have had to spend. Yeah, you care alright...about as much as a fish cares about a worm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gillett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
Giblitt Apr '14 Deh Kentucky coach 1
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Oconto Falls - Community Garden Proposal Survey Mar '14 BrittIver 1
•••
•••
•••

Gillett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gillett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••