• The verification of the funds are done via bank to bank
• The funds stay in the clients account
• There is a possible internal block on the funds or the funds can/will be blocked via MT700, MT760, DTC or Euroclear.
• If the funds are in a US account, the client can initiate an administrative hold
• Funds will be blocked during the term of the 40 week trade
• Minimum guarantee is 100%+ per week for 40 weeks
Compliance packet and copy of the asset
40 week trade with weekly payouts
There is a JVA with the client and the provider offering a profit split of 70/30%
The split is as follows:
The 30%- 15% goes to Humanitarian, 10% goes to Intermediaries and 5% goes to the platform provider
The 70% goes to the client
Trust and Client agreement:
The trust and client will split the profits 50/50 however the 50% that the client will receive will always be a guarantee 100%+ return of the trade amount of the asset, the client will then net out 70% of their 50% split with the trader.
Out of each 125Million Client enters into trade, Client will net a guaranteed minimum of 93.75Million per week for 40 weeks.
You will need to use a European Bank to receive profits because the funds will be coming from a European based Bank, we suggest Finter Bank in Lichtenstein or EuroBank in Austria.