First Prev
of 5
Next Last
posting

Hertford, NC

#92 Dec 10, 2009
nicole presson wrote:
hey, for one "horny henry" my "name" is nicole presson. so if u wudnt mind having alittle more repect for me, my husband jerrad presson, my daughter and family id like you to fix ur forum title...... the slutty part is really uncalled for. for two, if u have seen me at caseys u were more than welcome to ask me my name there rather than post this on topix as u did... and third, if this isnt fixed and soon, jerrads friend works on computers and jerrad has stated he will have this traced back to the user and go from there. thank you and i hope it can be resolved in a mature fashion..........your call....
Thank you for posting.
keya price

United States

#93 Apr 27, 2012
What's. Up. Boo
ironic

Piggott, AR

#94 Jun 18, 2012
ironic name u chose,, who is this
erica

United States

#95 Jun 18, 2012
Its me erica maxine shepherd, hot slut #2!
local

Piggott, AR

#96 Jun 23, 2012
i dont care what she done you cant deny that girl is sexy.....with attitude to boot. delicious combo
angel

Euless, TX

#97 Jul 1, 2012
gotcha wrote:
well nichole better known as carpet muncher haha you go girl tell these poeple how it is and yes you and jarred knows me real well i came in there the other night and you asked me about something you told me that jarred went to the parents teacher metting you ought to read the shit they wrote on jamie and his wife on who selling drugs jamie got pissed when they put his wife out there like that i'll halla
this is jamies wifes best friend she don't sell drugs
tiffany

Dexter, MO

#99 Sep 23, 2012
Whatever happened to that post about derrell, the meth head, your other ex boyfriend out of a million... I hope Ryan knows what he is dealing with, if not he will find out and if he's smart, he will leave your ass too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gideon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loyd (Aug '09) 10 min Wondering 20
police pursuit 1 hr popo 15
Water Rates Going UpUpUp 2 hr Curious 29
Jason Pratt (Jan '12) 3 hr Jason Pratt 15
kelly allen Everett 5 hr Metoo 9
Chris Rauscher back in jail 5 hr whatsyourname 5
Jennifer meadows 7 hr I thought 12

Freeze Warning for New Madrid County was issued at October 30 at 7:49PM CDT

Gideon Dating
Find my Match