hot slutty looking girl at Casey's

Posted in the Gideon Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
nicole presson

Lawrenceville, IL

#2 Oct 22, 2009
hey, for one "horny henry" my "name" is nicole presson. so if u wudnt mind having alittle more repect for me, my husband jerrad presson, my daughter and family id like you to fix ur forum title...... the slutty part is really uncalled for. for two, if u have seen me at caseys u were more than welcome to ask me my name there rather than post this on topix as u did... and third, if this isnt fixed and soon, jerrads friend works on computers and jerrad has stated he will have this traced back to the user and go from there. thank you and i hope it can be resolved in a mature fashion..........your call....
nicole presson

Lawrenceville, IL

#3 Oct 22, 2009
im really not a mean girl but i dont really know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.....that is a very contradicting and stereotypical title
nicole presson

Lawrenceville, IL

#4 Oct 22, 2009
plus i had a friend come in the store and tell me about this. not really flattering. lol

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 23, 2009
how do you know for sure youre the one hes talking about? do you always answer to slutty?

“jesus is lord”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 23, 2009
Horny Henry wrote:
Who is she?
leave the girls at caseys alone and let them do their job
Horny Henry

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Oct 23, 2009
I was actually referring to someone else in a jokingly manner. Sorry to have caused trouble.
1 n only

Lawrenceville, IL

#9 Oct 25, 2009
Horny Henry wrote:
I was actually referring to someone else in a jokingly manner. Sorry to have caused trouble.
i am the only new girl there..........but thats fine if it was a mistake....
1 n only

Lawrenceville, IL

#10 Oct 25, 2009
have a good one ;)
lol

Kennett, MO

#11 Oct 25, 2009
You are pretty hot.... i think they was refering to u and just got scared when u stepped up and took up for yourself..
i think i have a crush... ;) xoxo
mature person

Independence, KS

#12 Oct 25, 2009
nicole presson wrote:
hey, for one "horny henry" my "name" is nicole presson. so if u wudnt mind having alittle more repect for me, my husband jerrad presson, my daughter and family id like you to fix ur forum title...... the slutty part is really uncalled for. for two, if u have seen me at caseys u were more than welcome to ask me my name there rather than post this on topix as u did... and third, if this isnt fixed and soon, jerrads friend works on computers and jerrad has stated he will have this traced back to the user and go from there. thank you and i hope it can be resolved in a mature fashion..........your call....
Nicole,
I am sure that "Horney Henry" doesn't have much respect for himself, using that name, as he did. Considering the implication (in his post) his vocabulary may be limited and perhaps he didn't know the word "attractive" and had to use "slutey and hot" instead.:):) Of course, if he was very bright, he could have looked at your name tag.:):)

Anyway, in your defense, I want to say that you are an attractive, well mannered young lady and are a pleasant addition to the Casey's counter. You, Tiffany and the other pretty young woman are "Eye-Candy" to Casey's front window.:):) Hang in there :):)
nicole presson

Lawrenceville, IL

#13 Oct 25, 2009
thanx ya'll!!!!(how country) lol .... i appreciate the "good" feedback. i just knew this was going to explode into an ugly online war... but i do appreciate it deeply!!!!!!!!!!
Horhy Henry

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 25, 2009
Now don't get me wrong...I would still bang nicole to! I just want talkin about her at first.
gotcha

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 25, 2009
well nichole better known as carpet muncher haha you go girl tell these poeple how it is and yes you and jarred knows me real well i came in there the other night and you asked me about something you told me that jarred went to the parents teacher metting you ought to read the shit they wrote on jamie and his wife on who selling drugs jamie got pissed when they put his wife out there like that i'll halla
nicole presson

Lawrenceville, IL

#16 Oct 25, 2009
gotcha wrote:
well nichole better known as carpet muncher haha you go girl tell these poeple how it is and yes you and jarred knows me real well i came in there the other night and you asked me about something you told me that jarred went to the parents teacher metting you ought to read the shit they wrote on jamie and his wife on who selling drugs jamie got pissed when they put his wife out there like that i'll halla
i know who this is. lol lol lol
nicole presson

Lawrenceville, IL

#17 Oct 25, 2009
Horhy Henry wrote:
Now don't get me wrong...I would still bang nicole to! I just want talkin about her at first.
look u little shit (lol) who are you

“jesus is lord”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 26, 2009
1 n only wrote:
<quoted text> i am the only new girl there..........but thats fine if it was a mistake....
you must be a pretty girl sorry that they referred to you in such a bad manner may god bless you

“jesus is lord”

Location hidden

#20 Oct 26, 2009
nicole presson wrote:
<quoted text> look u little shit (lol) who are you
honey he is doing this to get a reaction spreading his vile lies and hoping to bring forth hatred and deapair
i pray for him

“jesus is lord”

Location hidden

#21 Oct 26, 2009
gotcha wrote:
Nicole seems like a very nice girl leave her alone let her live her life
Horny Henry

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Oct 26, 2009
big mamma59 wrote:
<quoted text>Nicole seems like a very nice girl leave her alone let her live her life
I bet you think she is a very sweet girl. I heard you like to clean carpets you sicko!

lOOK OUT NICOLE...BIG MAMMMA WILL GO DOWN ON YOU.

“jesus is lord”

Location hidden

#23 Oct 26, 2009
Horny Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you think she is a very sweet girl. I heard you like to clean carpets you sicko!
lOOK OUT NICOLE...BIG MAMMMA WILL GO DOWN ON YOU.
that was not me henry if you dont see the green sign in its not me i am a christian married lady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gideon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony White 53 min BWhite 2
Using the system 3 hr top notch 3
Campbell School 9 hr givemeabreak 33
Casey Dawn 12 hr Morris 1
Mindy Kellum and Jeremy Lott 22 hr Grey Kia 1
police pursuit 23 hr Popo 5
men and women Fri jkh 2
Gideon Dating
Find my Match

Gideon Jobs