Death Penalty for Curtis Lopez!!!!

Posted in the Germantown Forum

Cindy Loo Who

Montgomery Village, MD

#1 Oct 20, 2011
I wish I could push the plunger into his arm!!
Dustbelt Diva

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I did not kno the victims or live in the community but I tell you whut, the news reached me the same way in PWC. DEVESTATION! ANGER! SADNESS! I felt and saw the trumatic impact it had on the the peers of the young victim. This criminal asshole lopez..is lower than the manuer that drains as run-off from the bowels of the earth and should suffer a horrendous torture unknown to mankind or animal..smh what a low life, to kill a woman and child. It angers me that he is even entitled to food behind bars off tax payers the low life creep!
Cindy Loo Who

Montgomery Village, MD

#3 Nov 3, 2011
He killed that poor little innocent baby with a baseball bat and hit his mother on the head with a 30 pound barbell and stabbed her. If that does not qualify for the death penalty then I dont know what does!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr OMalley has failed 187
Daniel Sirotkin, former Md. coach and teacher c... Sep 17 Subliminal Portal 2
Community bulletin boards Sep 17 Megan Sater 2
Debate: Marijuana - Gaithersburg, MD (Aug '10) Aug '14 Pro People 24
Debate: Marijuana - Germantown, MD (Aug '10) Aug '14 Sherry and Kerry 31
isiah and brittany Aug '14 nosey-wondering 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Germantown Dating
Find my Match

Germantown Jobs

Germantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Germantown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Germantown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]