Lextonian

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2012
She is with my friends son and i am worried. I have already caught her in several lies. One being that she has a 4 yr old son named Caige. She doesnt have any pictures of him and she never sees him. She parents said that she doesnt have a kid! If anyone knows anything about her please tell it bc i think my friends son is going to get hurt. I know she is into drugs...i think pills and weed bit not for sure! If anyone can help it would b appreciated!
The guy

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2012
He's just gettin sum arse
a to z

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Is ur friends son name Jesse? If so isnt her n jesse gettn married soon?
Lextonian

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Yes his name is Jesse. As far as I know they aren't getting married. I know they call each other hubby and wifey. Even on her Facebook she changed her name to Kimberly Burton. He hasn't gotten her a ring or anything I know that. I hope not. Like I said, I don't know that much about her and she lies so much it's hard to know anything about her. That's why I was trying to find out some truth about her.
Larry

Lima, OH

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Slut she is! And she landed a sucker!
A to z

El Monte, CA

#6 Jun 30, 2012
Thats the problem she lies so much who knows the truth? Everytime I c her she says she just had a kid or talking about her kids.. not saying she doesnt have kids but ive never seen her with them? So that should tell u something right there.. Jessie needs to run like hell never look back!!
yuck

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2012
She is a NASTY NASTY HO! STD infested and a huge druggie! She's always claiming to be pregnant! I hope ur son figures it out before its too late!
kim

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2012
The first person on here i kno who you are and yu will play dumb cause lets see the things you said you also said a dew of them on a facebook post comon sweetie you think im tht dumb
parker

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Let me start off b saying my baby momma has nothing to do with kimberleys parents or her and that was her choice my son is takin very well care of and he shouldnt be brought up in anything that has to do with kimberley what she does is her and jesses business not any of you!!! And as far as her having stds and being a druggie no maybe she isnt perfect but she is the farthest thing from nasty some people need to get there facts straight before talking so much shit.......to kimberley no we dont get along at all matter of fact we have came to the conclusion that we really do hate each other and we do not belong anywhere near each other but keep your head up and keep shining because these people dont know the real you and jesse dont let what people say about her change your thoughts of her because you have a wonderful person by your side and you WILL regret it if you lose her trust me i know from personal expirence
kim

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2012
And who r u to say anything anyway thats right you are nobody i dnt care if u ws takn uph for meh i dnt need yu to thats jesses job
OMG

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2012
Wow Kim really?? That person "Parker" was soooo also you!! Haha ur a cracked out retard!! God u will NEVER b ANYTHING but what u are now....A NASTY UNEDUCATED RETARDED HO!!! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!! Stop laying down to anything and everything that will have You ....AND FOR GODS SAKE QUIT SAYING YOU HAVE CHILDREN!! Weren't u supposed to be pregnant about a yr ago?? Where is that kid?!? NOWHERE BECUZ THERE NEVER WAS ONE!!! SMDH U STUPID IDIOTIC RETARD!!!
Kim

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2012
Yall crack me up can't live your own life got to be in mine im done with your drama I'm happy with my life and Jesse it isn't my fault your not happy with what you have
OMG

United States

#13 Jul 13, 2012
That's it?!?! Wow weak a$$ b¡tch!! What I said must've hit home!! When are u gonna rid the world of urself??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Rose 1 hr Bree 1
Georgetown Oaks Vs Wyndamere Where to live? 7 hr Resident 24
Jacob Tipton 8 hr Info needed 1
Dustin Kyle Cooper 10 hr informed 34
victoria estates (Aug '12) 13 hr Iris 16
our boxer had babies 14 hr animal lover 1
rugger tincher (Aug '12) 15 hr Someone that knows 6
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web