stuck

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2011
Does anyone know her? If so what do you know?
anymous

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 3, 2012
stuck wrote:
Does anyone know her? If so what do you know?
what did she do to you? did she steal money from you?
EWWW

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Ive known the whole Chandler family for at least 20 years. Her husband Frank is a great man! He has been dealt a crap hand by the judicial system in scott county. For some reason the crazy scott county judge wont give him a divorce from her crazy butt. Its been like 3 or 4 years since SHE filed. But carla wont sign papers or anything. Ive heard that she has scammed lots of people out of money. She also has a horrible pain pill addiction. There has also been a roumor that she is on meth. Im told she was seen around town with big scabs on her face while dragging some red head kids around with her. Which is a shame. She was very abusive to her children. She is just another low life wasting air and space.
Say what

Piketon, OH

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Carla was arrested on March 20th, 2013 for shoplifting, again, in Lexington. One felony and one misdemeanor. Also had pills in wrong container. There's no telling what kind of pills. Her mugshot looks like someone on Meth. See for yourself at the Fayetteville Co jails website.
hey

Covington, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
EWWW wrote:
Ive known the whole Chandler family for at least 20 years. Her husband Frank is a great man! He has been dealt a crap hand by the judicial system in scott county. For some reason the crazy scott county judge wont give him a divorce from her crazy butt. Its been like 3 or 4 years since SHE filed. But carla wont sign papers or anything. Ive heard that she has scammed lots of people out of money. She also has a horrible pain pill addiction. There has also been a roumor that she is on meth. Im told she was seen around town with big scabs on her face while dragging some red head kids around with her. Which is a shame. She was very abusive to her children. She is just another low life wasting air and space.
how do you know she has stolen money from others? does she have a routine that she uses? a lie? what else do you know anout her? why isn't she in prison?
Ami

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Trying to find this woman! What is her husband (or wannabe ex husband's) name? Do you know where she works, or even lives?
hey

Erlanger, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2013
did she steal money from you Ami?
Ami

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2013
Not steal, exactly. Money is owed. I need her job or home or to personally see her to pursue legal actions.
kyfan

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Ami wrote:
Not steal, exactly. Money is owed. I need her job or home or to personally see her to pursue legal actions.
Call liarcatchers in Lex. They found somebody for me in less than hour.
hey

Erlanger, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2013
let me know if you do that,as we can have a class action suit against her. I wonder if she said her water was not working,and needed money to get it fixed
Ami

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Investigators are already looking for her for me. I was hopping to give them a lead through this, since she seems to be her own topic, lol.
kyfan

New Albany, OH

#12 Oct 9, 2013
Ami wrote:
Investigators are already looking for her for me. I was hopping to give them a lead through this, since she seems to be her own topic, lol.
Good luck. I'd give them a shot if you really want to find her fast. I gave them husband and wife's names and potential city. They found the dude in les than an hour, after local police couldn't locate him. Warrant was served the same week!
Not a friend

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2013
Last time I seen her she lived off of owenton rd out in stamping ground
Ami

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Nope, her ex husband spent about a year and finally evicted her from owenton rd
Her daughter

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jun 11, 2014
Regretfully I am her daughter last I heard she was in Oklahoma. But I saw her in Lexington a couple weeks ago. She is a low life. What did she do to y'all? She stole everything from the farm (even the mail box). She has a bunch of my dad's family antiques with her that we want back.
freinecke

Tampa, FL

#16 Wednesday Nov 19
Her daughter wrote:
Regretfully I am her daughter last I heard she was in Oklahoma. But I saw her in Lexington a couple weeks ago. She is a low life. What did she do to y'all? She stole everything from the farm (even the mail box). She has a bunch of my dad's family antiques with her that we want back.
21433 County Road 482, Lindale, TX 75771,
Reluctant daughter

Lexington, KY

#17 Tuesday Nov 25
Thank you for the address! I am now being harassed by a loan company because of her.
Knew her

Lockport, KY

#18 Friday Dec 5
Yuckkkkk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgetown Oaks Vs Wyndamere Where to live? 45 min lol 22
new Haven homes 1 hr meade 1
timmy peak 1 hr break up 15
Plant 1 north dock 2 hr Lmao 2
gino summers (Jun '12) 2 hr boo 7
Sean Coots (Apr '10) 3 hr steven 9
schools 3 hr citizen 2
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web