Wow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

27 people were arrested after a drug bust Wednesday morning in Scott County. The police had warrants for more than 40 people who they say were buying or selling drugs. Who got busted?
hahahha

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

yeah what r the names??
who

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Who are they?
Only the

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Only the pill heads would ask that question. Why don't you call the local police and ask them ya pill heads.
agreed

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Where was the bust @?
13six66

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Only the wrote:
Only the pill heads would ask that question. Why don't you call the local police and ask them ya pill heads.
i love people like you lol you got the whole world figured out dont you?
ABC

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

pill to get hi they cant stand the pain! they need the pills....LMFAO if I was in so much pain...I would just blow my head off. nothing but a bunch of no good low life Punks that need to go away.
body bag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

i swear they are aspirin
SoTrue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Betty and her Public works boii needs to be caught up for the sake off ALL those kids. Those kids should not have to live like that.
one who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

sheri needs to go too
jamie16

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

well does anyone kno who got caught a who they are lookin for
crazytown

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

awwwwwwwwwww jamie16 are u scared? I hope they get all the drug dealers and drug users out of scott county. it would be a happier place.
jamie16

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

ummm i am pretty sure tht i am 16 an i dnt do drugs was wondering for sumbody elses sake so u kno ur really stupid
wowww

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

does anyone kno if there lookin for michael gaines
Jason Burgess

Cherry Valley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

yes wrote:
few names i heard they got was jesse burgess, Shane Walker, Gloria Wombles, tim burton, Terry Smith...
You need to get your facts straight - some of these people may have got busted but my brother Jesse was not one of them.This site is bullshit and i think it should be mandatory for you to list your name on here - once people started getting their skulls cracked for running their fucking mouths on here garauntee people would quit gossiping.
JustMe

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Paul Douglas Jones 23 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st, Possession of a Controlled Substance 1st, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Prescription not in Proper Container

Lawrence Thomas Woodall Jr. 39 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Barbara Friend 49 years old of Cynthiana, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Richard C. Jones 46 years old of Sadieville, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Tyler E. Foster 21 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (Cocaine)(2 Counts), Persistent Felony Offender 2nd

Terry D. Smith 34 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (2 Counts)

Gloria L. Smith 34 years old of Georgetown, KY, Complicity Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Crystal D. Lane 18 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

David A. Hedges 27 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (2 Counts)

Joshua V. Cummings 23 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (2 Counts)

Andrea C. Wells 21 years old of Georgetown, KY, Complicity Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (2 Counts), Persistent Felony Offender 2nd

Amanda F. Coffey 27 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (2 Counts), Complicity Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

William Thomas Hughes III 27 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st, Complicity Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st, Persistent Felony Offender 1st

David M. Howard 22 years old of Dry Ridge, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

David G. Monhollen 48 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Angela P. Lewis 33 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Rick B. Thomas 45 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (2 Counts)

Jason K. Smith 24 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Samantha L. Miller 22 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st, Complicity Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Dustin T. Aliff 20 years old of Georgetown, KY, Complicity Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

Ronald C. Hamm 47 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st

David S. Hamm 39 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (2 Counts)

Wayne F. Wagner 24 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st, Persistent Felony Offender 2nd

Darrel M. Wilson 27 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st (Cocaine), Receiving Stolen Property (Firearm), Possession of a Handgun by a Convicted Felon

Frank Cuellar 40 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Controlled Substance 1st, Persistent Felony Offender 1st

Brandy L. Miller 21 years old of Georgetown, KY, Trafficking in a Simulated Substance (2 Counts)

Susan L. Charron 41 years old of Georgetown, KY, Possession of a Controlled Substance 1st
Confused

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

I just watched all the local news stations and it didnt have anything on the news about it.. Anyone have any information???
Confused

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Sorry... I just seen Just ME above...Got all the info.
Chillin

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

It must run in your family!!! You are on here threatening to bust someones skull... That is crazy talk!!! You need to get some of your brothers pills, and just chill man!!!!!!!!!
Jason Burgess wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your facts straight - some of these people may have got busted but my brother Jesse was not one of them.This site is bullshit and i think it should be mandatory for you to list your name on here - once people started getting their skulls cracked for running their fucking mouths on here garauntee people would quit gossiping.
ex wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

dam it man i was hoping they would say michael gaines 35 georgetown his day will come

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Commietator 147,084
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 20 min Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 33 min Flint hill bandit 1,021
what 1 hr Wondering 1
SCHSTooBig Website 6 hr Donna D 1
black people (Dec '12) 6 hr Allen Anderson 34
Sharps Towing 6 hr Allen Anderson 9
•••
•••
•••
Georgetown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Georgetown Jobs