NEW FAMILY JUDGE

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

It's 2014 and that means it's the year to vote for a new family judge for Scott co. Dorothy Jo Mastin is running for family judge and would love to have your support for justice for Scott co. and the families of Scott co. She was a previous county attorney and is currently an attorney and has over 20 years of experience in family law. So please help get her name out there!
IKNOW

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

I will if she can prove to be a better and fair judge then the bitch that is in there now!!!!!
Advocate

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Is not only an incredible attorney, but an incredible person. She has integrity, and takes her job seriously. I'd be proud to vote for her
NEW FAMILY JUDGE

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

IKNOW wrote:
I will if she can prove to be a better and fair judge then the bitch that is in there now!!!!!
Then let's help spread the word and make a change for family court in Scott co. VOTE FOR DOROTHY JO MASTIN!! Your vote does count!!! We need all the votes we can get to get the right person on the bench to get fairness in family court!
IKNOW

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

NEW FAMILY JUDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let's help spread the word and make a change for family court in Scott co. VOTE FOR DOROTHY JO MASTIN!! Your vote does count!!! We need all the votes we can get to get the right person on the bench to get fairness in family court!
Well then, she has my vote. Your welcome! Spread the word I will.

Since: Nov 11

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

NEW FAMILY JUDGE wrote:
<quoted text>Then let's help spread the word and make a change for family court in Scott co. VOTE FOR DOROTHY JO MASTIN!! Your vote does count!!! We need all the votes we can get to get the right person on the bench to get fairness in family court!
Wait a minute!!!!! I don't know anything about this females view on broken family issues, where can I find some past case history that she presided over?
NEW FAMILY JUDGE

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

68nou1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute!!!!! I don't know anything about this females view on broken family issues, where can I find some past case history that she presided over?
you definitely have your own choice to vote, I am just trying to help out with helping getting her name out there. There is nobody forcing you to vote for her. That is why I am trying to get her name out there so people can do their research about her....your choice!, NO pressure. I am a citizen helping out.
doyourhomework

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

If she gets elected and you end up in her court make sure you have Steffanie Litterel, John Dutra or Dave Higdon as your attorney if in Scott County. There are a couple more who get nearly everything they ask for. but those are the three I was told about by a circuit court person.
Gormley does as she likes for who she likes.
She doesn't let the facts get in the way.
Ask questions. Don't expect this other person to be a saint. Scott County is corrupt. Very few can be as sick and twisted as Gormley.
Steve jones

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Jo mastin is a personal friend thats a great person. Raised her kids then started law school. Shes been a criminal attorney but quit that an just did child cases an divorces. She was co attorney in paris for awhile (elected).
All i can say is she doesnt hate men like gormley does. But also realizes the man gets shafted hard in divorce cases an is change that . Takes 2 to make a kid an 2 to support an raise. Big advocate for accountability of showing where the money is spent.
Give her a chance plz
Legal Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Have any of you ever even been in the Family court? Just because your family members or you didn't get what you asked for doesn't mean that the law wasn't followed. In Family Court someone always leaves upset- and that emotion spreads these vicious and UNTRUE statements. The nasty politics of Scott County really is a shame. People from the opposing political side fuel these lies. Judge Gormley follows the law and always keeps the best interest of children at the forefront. It's sad that politics and ignorance spread these nasty rumors about her.
Liar

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Legal Eagle wrote:
Have any of you ever even been in the Family court? Just because your family members or you didn't get what you asked for doesn't mean that the law wasn't followed. In Family Court someone always leaves upset- and that emotion spreads these vicious and UNTRUE statements. The nasty politics of Scott County really is a shame. People from the opposing political side fuel these lies. Judge Gormley follows the law and always keeps the best interest of children at the forefront. It's sad that politics and ignorance spread these nasty rumors about her.
GEORGETOWN — The state’s Judicial Conduct Commission has charged a family court judge with misconduct in relation to three incidents in Scott and Woodford counties.
Family Court Judge Tamra Gormley, who was appointed in 2007 to a district that covers Scott, Woodford and Bourbon counties, is scheduled to appear in Fayette Circuit Court for a hearing at 9 a.m. Sept. 28.
familyman

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Legal Eagle wrote:
You lie.
Lie. Lie.
Gormley is a joke.
Gormley does not follow the law.
Gormley has violated more peoples rights than any other family court judge in the state.
Get the right lawyer if you want to win. She takes care of her friends. I was told this by a circuit court worker.
She gave a monetary gift to one of the people she was hearing the case for. Very nice. But totally unethical. Every person has a right to be heard by a judge who is unbiased. Gormley is not. Scott county is corrupt. Gormley is just one of the snakes.
NEW FAMILY JUDGE

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

It's 2014 and that means it's the year to vote for a new family judge for Scott co. Dorothy Jo Mastin is running for family judge and would love to have your support for justice for Scott co. and the families of Scott co. She was a previous county attorney and is currently an attorney and has over 20 years of experience in family law. So please help get her name out there!
WFfaBFC

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

NEW FAMILY JUDGE wrote:
The damage that the Honorable Tamara Gormley does to families occurs in Woodford County too. I invite you to visit a facebook page called, "Woodford Families for a Better Family Court." Remember, voters in Woodford, Scott and Bourbon will elect the next judge. I hope we can build a cross county alliance and defeat her before she causes more harm. Again, please visit our page.
A mother fed up with CS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judge Gormley is unjust. She will order child support off your ex and their lawyers made up numbers. Even if you take proof that that's not what you make she won't even look at it. Our court system is so messed up if your kids have a dad that loves and takes care of them why try to push them out of their lives? So you can justify going to court to get a paycheck for you. Kids need their dads just as much as their moms if not more. How is a judge ordering a dad that he can see his kids 64 hours a month best for the kids? Child support and custody arrangements are never what is best for the kids it is the father being a paycheck for the kids mother.
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judges leave the power with the moms to use the kids to hurt the father and get what they want. If the father doesn't agree with everything the mother says she threatens to keep the kids from him or only let him see them the minimum time the judge orders. Women emotionally abuse men for making the choice to leave. The fathers have very small if any chance to get custody of the kids. Fathers are ripped away from kids while you have to prove mothers do drugs or abuse the kids or something else dramatic before judges even look at them. A mother can emotionally abuse kids and try to alienate them from fathers and nothing gets done to them because it's hard to prove. Kids are always put in the middle they shouldn't have to chose between their mom and dad they should have equal time with both parents and maybe our world wouldn't be full of crazy kids wanting to kill people.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Gormley is corrupt
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

She is part of the system that does tit for tat. OR WHATEVER you call not being a true judge but a corrupt judge.
Need a Change

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Everyone that wants to see the present Judge Gormley voted out needs to get on the same page and vote. If not the votes between the two running against her will be split, leading Gormley to have another term. Lisa Hart Morgan, and Dorothy Jo Mastin are her challengers. So pick one people, post it on this site, and everyone stick together and vote accordingly. On May 20
Anyone else

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Anyone will be better than what we got now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Georgetown, KY (Jul '10) 7 min dave 540
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Demonicrats 146,460
gc match 27 min MikeJ 1
Catch a cheat 2 hr hello 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 26,196
the new restaurant where fat boys use to be 2 hr smoker 10
Rebecca Smith 8 hr Hmm 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Georgetown People Search