Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Read more: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,765

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Read more
?????

Orlando, FL

#54671 Jun 4, 2012
That's good to know no birds are falling from the sky. Birds falling is the topic of this thread right????
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#54673 Jun 4, 2012
VitaMors wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple your mom! Im actually a very CREATIVE open minded individual that can be one hell of a MASTERMIND!
So I touched a nerve. It would seem that a real MASTERMIND would be intelligent enough to not portray themselves as anything less.
Ace Hole

Lexington, KY

#54674 Jun 4, 2012
Lobozswaqq wrote:
Check out the Keep stalkin me fat bitch forum! LOL
Where's that forum? I can't find it and it MUST be hilarious.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#54675 Jun 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="?????"]That's good to know no birds are falling from the sky. Birds falling is the topic of this thread right????[/QUOTE]

It was for about an hour.

“Bald Eagle”

Since: May 12

Atlantis

#54676 Jun 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="?????"]That's good to know no birds are falling from the sky. Birds falling is the topic of this thread right????[/QUOTE]

Yes, indeed!

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#54677 Jun 4, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU stfu. YOU are spam sewer rat's (______0______), now go crawl back in the outhouse shack and cozy up to your "daddy" unaanus you PIG.
Now calm down, you need to watch your blood pressure. Now go and take a long soak in your backyard cesspool.....

“Bald Eagle”

Since: May 12

Atlantis

#54678 Jun 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So I touched a nerve. It would seem that a real MASTERMIND would be intelligent enough to not portray themselves as anything less.
Keep bytching.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#54679 Jun 4, 2012
VitaMors wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple your mom! Im actually a very CREATIVE open minded individual that can be one hell of a MASTERMIND!
Well let's see. Wanna play a game of chess?...You won't know what hit ya! If so, and you know modern chess notation, take white and post your first move here.

Scotts Vegas

#54680 Jun 4, 2012
Better yet start a new thread on my local forum.
If so, and you know modern chess notation, take white and post your first move there.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#54681 Jun 4, 2012
not bytching, I really don't care and I don't pay any attention to others suggestions or directions. I no longer report to anyone.

Scotts Vegas

#54682 Jun 4, 2012
Gotta go now...GOOD DAY!

Scotts Vegas

#54683 Jun 4, 2012
If needed lets go up to two(2)days per move. Forfeit will be if 48 hours go by and you don't make a move.
Same here. Because we both have things to do and probably don't have the time to finish a game now.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#54684 Jun 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Gotta go now...GOOD DAY!
You too, I have had enough fun with the punks for now. I am sure they will be here when I choose to come on again in my time for some more laughs at the comic antics.
aint dat duh troof

Manchester, KY

#54685 Jun 4, 2012
VitaMors wrote:
<quoted text>
Escuse me, but you seem to have misspelled Hell of a!! The correct spelling is as follows...

HELLUVA!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#54686 Jun 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It was for about an hour.
It was for months until you old crazy farts hijacked it with, Coffee, Beer, Codvine, earthquake reports, talking dogs, Copy & paste, bull balls, horse turds, bragging, your daily activities, every fart you let, bowel movements, your last surgery, limberdickitis, old gray squirrels, gathering eggs & banging the old hens and mammy cats.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#54687 Jun 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Better yet start a new thread on my local forum.
If so, and you know modern chess notation, take white and post your first move there.
This is your local forum, idiot.

Scotts Vegas

#54688 Jun 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
not bytching, I really don't care and I don't pay any attention to others suggestions or directions. I no longer report to anyone.
Then, please don't cuss me for this. Don't let idiots get you down. Do not let emotion come into play when dealing with these idiots. Thanks, Your Friend William H Walker

Scotts Vegas

#54689 Jun 4, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your local forum, idiot.
Now this is statewide idiot coward. All but morons knew what I meant.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#54690 Jun 4, 2012
Well I'm on my local forum....LMFAO..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#54691 Jun 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, please don't cuss me for this. Don't let idiots get you down. Do not let emotion come into play when dealing with these idiots. Thanks, Your Friend William H Walker
I came back on for a minute after I did some house chores. But you can rest assured that the idiots don't affect me in any manner other than to laugh at their ignorance and false assumptions and I generally do not talk to them, just about them and their silliness.

I am retired and only come on here for entertainment when taking breaks from my house and small farm duties. Now that I have taken a short break, I am back to doing some more chores. Thanks and have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TMMK help pz 1 hr No rob 7
Kendra holland 8 hr Yesss 4
Guess who I saw in from of little Caesars 11 hr What 4
Wandering. 14 hr Someone 1
Who will win the governors race. 14 hr Mr Obvious 2
Charles masterson 16 hr hisex 6
danny duncan (Jul '12) 19 hr Watcher 26
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE