United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Wow 4 more people are gone .. 3 for theft , 1 for sleeping ! Paint shop folks don't seem to learn , do they ?
LOL

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Who got fired from paint?
zipped

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

gary wrote:
Wow 4 more people are gone .. 3 for theft , 1 for sleeping ! Paint shop folks don't seem to learn , do they ?
if ur going to spread shit dont forget about the 16 let go for farting and 4 of them for sniffing it!
why

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

gary wrote:
really, paint?! No, the 3 fired for theft were from body fit. Body weld group that works in assembly.
Norton

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

They worked ED Line in paint shop also, what about the 2 Line 2 Assy Conveyance T/Ms
why wrote:
<quoted text>
really, paint?! No, the 3 fired for theft were from body fit. Body weld group that works in assembly.
Facts

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

gary wrote:
Really, just trying to start rumors are you. Make u feel big.... 3 were bw. Not paint !!!!! But what is a company to do... Let the people steal from them, let the people sleep on the job... Really what's your point. I'm sure someone down the line is blame all this all the company when what would u d if it was your company? How long do u think they have been stealing? Gosh, do you think it was the 1st time, really!!!! All you have to do is go to work, do your job and go home... That's it and you get a nice paycheck that people would kill to have. I've seen over many years people who have really truely deserved to be fired and some how kept their jobs. It takes a grace of god and/or totally stupidity to get fired from there. Just do your job you are paid nicely for
dang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Why are people doing drugs , stealing ,sleeping @ work ? More than likely as said , they did so in the past . They should be fired , let's not forget the guy let go for breaking restrictions outside of work .
gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Hey fact , paint lost some people as well. It seems to be an issue in all areas @ TMMK . Sad , but hey they should've known better !!
lol

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Really, just trying to start rumors are you. Make u feel big.... 3 were bw. Not paint !!!!! But what is a company to do... Let the people steal from them, let the people sleep on the job... Really what's your point. I'm sure someone down the line is blame all this all the company when what would u d if it was your company? How long do u think they have been stealing? Gosh, do you think it was the 1st time, really!!!! All you have to do is go to work, do your job and go home... That's it and you get a nice paycheck that people would kill to have. I've seen over many years people who have really truely deserved to be fired and some how kept their jobs. It takes a grace of god and/or totally stupidity to get fired from there. Just do your job you are paid nicely for
who pulled your chain? chill out
Facts

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
who pulled your chain? chill out
Just gets old hearing how toyota is out to get their employees. It's not about chilling out. Just do your job and get the paycheck. Been there long time. Seen the good ole days and bad. Just get sick of hearing about how wrong they do everyone. Don't sleep on the job, don't steal from the company who has given you a good life. Just do ur job!!!! That's why we get this paycheck we do. Do I agree with all they do, hell no. Have I gotten ticked at all the things we have lost over the years. Yell yes!!! But it still supports my family . The people that get fired from there have to do some major stuff to actually get fired. 9-10 times you get a slap on th wrist and it's a slap on the face to the ones that do right and work hard.
lol

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Just gets old hearing how toyota is out to get their employees. It's not about chilling out. Just do your job and get the paycheck. Been there long time. Seen the good ole days and bad. Just get sick of hearing about how wrong they do everyone. Don't sleep on the job, don't steal from the company who has given you a good life. Just do ur job!!!! That's why we get this paycheck we do. Do I agree with all they do, hell no. Have I gotten ticked at all the things we have lost over the years. Yell yes!!! But it still supports my family . The people that get fired from there have to do some major stuff to actually get fired. 9-10 times you get a slap on th wrist and it's a slap on the face to the ones that do right and work hard.
uhhh, ok. who's arguing with you? but while were at it.... those 1600+ temps replaced someone and i doubt they were all thieves!
gary

Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Dang that was good
Norton

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

There is more people that used to work at K, than people who work there .
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
uhhh, ok. who's arguing with you? but while were at it.... those 1600+ temps replaced someone and i doubt they were all thieves!
just me again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

It's a great company, difficult to prove you are worthy enough to get hired and requires hard work to keep it. Pay is great. Are you jealous cuz you couldn't get on?
lol

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

just me again wrote:
It's a great company, difficult to prove you are worthy enough to get hired and requires hard work to keep it. Pay is great. Are you jealous cuz you couldn't get on?
i think we are on! just not stupid enough to drink the kool-aid as u must be.:)
gary

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Lol..... Yea I'm on there have been for 22 years . It just amazes me how many people key drinking what they pour !! TMMK is not the same place as it was , quality sucks ...... Cheaper built car , more problems , less pay . Morale sucks for most people , unless you've been there less than 5 or 6 years , and are not aware what is was like .
me again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

I've been there 21 years. Yes it's changed, still a great place. I would leave if I hated it.
20 yrs

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

If you hate it so much and they have "done you so wrong" leave. No one makes you walk thru that gate each morning . I feel the same way regarding all the stuff we lost. But guess what, I still am also thankful I have a job. I'm thankful for what my family has been able to do and std of living due to my job.
I get ticked when yet another great benefit gets reduced. Yes, I think id they improved morale, quality would improve . Morale can make or break a company and I hope one day, the wise up and realize that and stop being so greedy. But I still work hard everyday because that is what I get paid for. I was taught that if you don't have work ethic, you have nothing. Not by trainers, Tmmk, but by my upbringing.... So u have a choice to either walk thru the gate or not... You know the deal. You should always find something to be thankful for.
Whatever

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

20 yrs wrote:
If you hate it so much and they have "done you so wrong" leave. No one makes you walk thru that gate each morning . I feel the same way regarding all the stuff we lost. But guess what, I still am also thankful I have a job. I'm thankful for what my family has been able to do and std of living due to my job.
I get ticked when yet another great benefit gets reduced. Yes, I think id they improved morale, quality would improve . Morale can make or break a company and I hope one day, the wise up and realize that and stop being so greedy. But I still work hard everyday because that is what I get paid for. I was taught that if you don't have work ethic, you have nothing. Not by trainers, Tmmk, but by my upbringing.... So u have a choice to either walk thru the gate or not... You know the deal. You should always find something to be thankful for.
thats funny. you speak of ethics and being thankful only when it applies to the worker? how about toyota being ethical and appreciate of its work force? "if u dont like it then leave" is the biggest puss statement in history after upholding ur end of the deal for 24 yrs. if everyone ran from things that were wrong (like you propose) then we all would be in a mess making china wages
lol

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Steal .... Get fired ! Who gives a Shit . I don't steal . Get high , get fired ! It is illegal you know ! The whole morale compass of this give me country is taking us all down . Wonder if its because of the current occupant of the white house ? He gives to those too lazy to get off their as and do something , stealing from others. I say if you don't work , you live and eat where you can ... Why should I support tour lazy , stealing sorry ass . Don't like the country , get the fuck out before you ruin it . Let's go back before special privileges were given for all the special people

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 147,171
looking for him 29 min countrygal 1
A Final Farewell 1 hr Albus 5
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 1 hr Curious 509
Brian emmons Jessica traylor 2 hr coward 24
jesseca traylor (Apr '13) 2 hr so sad 7
jesseca traylor (Oct '13) 2 hr so sad 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••