Review: From Shaggy To Chic
Posted in the Geneva Forum
#1 Mar 14, 2011
My family took our dog here several times for grooming. While he did smell good and look very nice afterward, he always seemed afraid to go inside and very lethargic for the remainder of the day after a bath. The last time he went, he DIED TWO DAYS LATER from a blood infection around his neck. It is no coincidence as they restrain the dogs far too tightly here. When taking my dog to the vet, she told me she knew someone who had volunteered at this establishment. This woman quit because she didn't like the way they treated the animals - they were too rough and cruel. DON'T TAKE YOUR PET HERE!!
Add your comments below
|Demilitarizing the cops: States retool police t...||6 hr||xxxrayted||28|
|South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12)||13 hr||HawksWin||36|
|Review: Leisure Hours Hobbies (Apr '09)||Sun||lYNARD S||5|
|Debate: Marijuana - Aurora, IL (Sep '10)||May 22||dr robert h haskell||35|
|Lesbian tribbing||May 22||Tatianna8080||1|
|Brian Nord (Jul '12)||May 21||Ryan Piccolin||28|
|Accused doctor now faces drug charges||May 21||ZIOTARDS Rule||5|
Find what you want!
Search Geneva Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC