Cat found hanging from pole improving, now has home

Full story: WQAD

A cat found hanging from a utility pole in rural Geneseo on Monday is said to be improving and is expected to survive, officials said.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 145 of145
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Proud hater

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought about PHILCAS much of the weekend. For him to say that Dutch's being alive is a "Failue", perhaps he is the one who "failed" in killing Dutch. Philcas are you the one who did this to Dutch?
lets do alittle googling
Proud hater

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

crysler 2001?

“Raging Bear Says......”

Since: Apr 10

Montreal, Quebec

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

gary wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ragin Bear were about the same size. We could get some justice for kitty, straight up.
I am sooo down with that.... I`d use my hands, no weapon, much more satisfaction that way. Agreed? You could hold `em till I got tired of punching, then we`d switch......

“aka Horrified and Disgusted”

Since: Apr 10

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

Please check out the "Justice for Dutch" page on FB.

And RagingBear-I would love to help you out in getting justice. Nothing would be more satisfying than introducing the scumbags who did this to some serious pain.
rikki

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

well I'm from Melbourne - i thought this was disgusting. I've never heard this kind of act before - first time. These perpetrators need to be found immediately.

Melbourne/Australia

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 145 of145
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Geneseo Discussions

Search the Geneseo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr lol 47,058
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Thu jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Rediculous 253
•••
•••
•••
•••

Geneseo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Geneseo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance