Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,559)

Showing posts 51,161 - 51,180 of58,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Man, you're just consumed with jealousy, aren't you?
In case you haven't noticed , nobody is posting under the name of Benny. Also, that email that I sent him/her was from a throw-away email address, too. But, it was a test & he/she failed! So now, who's the dummy?
You Idiots are sooo obvious!
You're still the dummy, Sasshole. That won't change.
the wizzard

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Would someone please explain what a scud troll is? It would be best if that someone does not use a blue eye does the explaining as I ignore those posts.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
Would someone please explain what a scud troll is? It would be best if that someone does not use a blue eye does the explaining as I ignore those posts.
My understanding is that a scud troll is the bottom feeder of trolls.
infoman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
i always thought that sassy was one
Narcissistic personality disorder
someone that does intentional bad actions, flames,(insults) chyt starters, cyber bully, etc
ask one of them trolls

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Joy wrote:
The art of trolling is being ruined by a dummy troll wanna be. Us trolls gain a bad reputation. There are different levels of trolling.
A scud troll (bottom of the bucket) is an instigator, flamer, only mission is to reak garbage and insults. They usually have several IP locations and will continue with them.(Lame)
A Stallon troll likes to chase scud trolls and shut them down. They also reap insults and use a gray box that will often change IP locations. They remain constant to IP locations. It is not uncommom for one to have several dozen IP locations available at anytime. When they lose one they hurry to obtain a new one.(Lame)
A grand troll (like myself) finds a troll (victim) creates a directory and stores all intel about that person. Grammar errors, style of postings (flammings, etc.) and uses the intel to expose. We like to protect the good of trolls. We hope to one day obtain the label of "Master Troll".
We never leave an IP address:
<<<<<===== Blank!
We are awesome hackers and maintain directories in proper order for easy recalling. We have no known location. I can be in New York, California, Syndney Austrailia, or Quebec Canada. Or I can be at all of them at the same time.
I can even hack an IP locations and GPS it's location right to street level. But I honor Laws and will not give out ISP (confidential Information) of the person name and address. But I will expose user names.
Your thread is a victim of scud trolls. But there is (1) stallon I am seeking. That troll knows who they are and that I have arrived.
You should watch what you spew, I just told the thread My goal is to expose.
Bring it on .. but don't cry when I am finished.
Since the Scud Trolls obviously aren't going to tell any of you the answer to you question because they don't want you to know what they really are on the "Troll List", I will. And here it is!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

just me wrote:
I love you sassy! Will you marrie me?
Maybe...if you'll learn to spell "marry" correctly.:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the Scud Trolls obviously aren't going to tell any of you the answer to you question because they don't want you to know what they really are on the "Troll List", I will. And here it is!
Joy considers you a "scud troll." So do all of the regular posters on this thread, Sasshole.
typical

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
these posters are nice, they are just ordinary posters in a village
and you have labeled them as scuds
you are wrong and you are so dumb assnoob
the scuds have all been removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy considers you a "scud troll." So do all of the regular posters on this thread, Sasshole.
I consider ALL of you Scud Trolls & you're one of the Scuzziest Scud Trolls. Aren't you spelling your User Name wrong? Shouldn't it be "GUrl", signifying your sexual preference? Just asking...
typical

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
i think Joy considers sasshole a scud troll
sasshole should be very careful what she says about posters

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

typical wrote:
<quoted text>
these posters are nice, they are just ordinary posters in a village
and you have labeled them as scuds
you are wrong and you are so dumb assnoob
the scuds have all been removed
Hi, typical.

Some of us are trolls, but still nice unless provoked.

"Assnoob" still makes me laugh.
full reign

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider ALL of you Scud Trolls & you're one of the Scuzziest Scud Trolls. Aren't you spelling your User Name wrong? Shouldn't it be "GUrl", signifying your sexual preference? Just asking...
you are so stupid
you are just mad because you don't know how to socialize and fit in
your villagers want you out of their village
i can see why

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just hate Braggarts, like you, who's complete self-worth is based on the material things & money that they have &they never miss a chance to tell everybody at every opportunity they get! What's so pitiful is that they don't realize that even their Peers think they're don't worth the air they breath because of their actions.
Yu don't know what I have or don't have & you will never know unless I decide to tell you, which I won't, because it's none of your business & I don't feel the need to brag about it to make myself feel important nor to flash it to everybody I talk to or meet. That could all leave tomorrow & I've got sense enough to know it. but, I would still feel just as good about myself because I base my Self-worth on the important things in Life...& if I have to tell you what those things are, then I'd be wasting my time even telling you, because you just wouldn't understand!
And look at the judg- its you give self.Pick up one more,The LIAR'S judg-it to go with these fibs.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think. And don't concern yourself with my sexual preference, Sasshole; I'm not interested in you.

PS. Heard from Ed lately? Haha!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

full reign wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so stupid
i can see why
News Flash! This isn't your "Village", this is a Thread on a Public Forum that anybody can post on! The Troll Thread is on the Memphis Forum...why don't you go there, that's your "Village" that you speak of, NOT this Thread!

Dumbass Trolls don't even know where they are...couldn't find their way home with a GPS & somebody holding their hand & leading them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

full reign wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so stupid
i can see why
I don't socialize with Degenerates & Criminals, like you & your Buddies!
troll

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash! This isn't your "Village", this is a Thread on a Public Forum that anybody can post on! The Troll Thread is on the Memphis Forum...why don't you go there, that's your "Village" that you speak of, NOT this Thread!
Dumbass Trolls don't even know where they are...couldn't find their way home with a GPS & somebody holding their hand & leading them!
The Village Idiot has spoken!
talking with two tongues

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, typical.
Some of us are trolls, but still nice unless provoked.
"Assnoob" still makes me laugh.
i would say a troll
but a village troll
not a bottom feeder scud
haha
denver
talking with two tongues

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't socialize with Degenerates & Criminals, like you & your Buddies!
you don't socialize with anybody but yourself troll

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,161 - 51,180 of58,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gatlinburg Discussions

Search the Gatlinburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min BOiaF 123,519
Why I Would NEVER Vote For Marty Mills 24 min ha ha ha 9
Sports in Jefferson County (Sep '13) 1 hr JeffCountyResident 108
Beer downtown? 1 hr Dandridgeborn 14
Jefferson County School System 8 hr surprise me 12
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 18 hr Got Real 8,457
U Drive Used Cars (Jan '12) Tue Hey you 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gatlinburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gatlinburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••