curious

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2009
Is there any strip clubs in gatlinburg or pigeon forge if not where is the nearest town where one could be found and not a trashy one a higher class one.
sarah

Franklin, NC

#2 Apr 15, 2010
There is no such thing as a high class strip club. I commend the towns of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for keeping this area a family friendly environment. Keep up the good work.
Enid

Fairfield, OH

#3 Apr 17, 2010
I agree Sarah. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg is a family fun environment that need not to be surrounded by nasty, trashy woman and horny men with no life and have to go to a place like that to fell good about themselves
Chris

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Its always funny how people want to tear down others and their vices. Maybe you dont agree with something, but Im sure that if the skeletons in your closets could speak then we wouldnt only be calling strippers trashy. Sweep out from under your own doorstep first. Remove the plank from your eye!!!
Heywood Jablowmee

Brentwood, TN

#5 Apr 19, 2010
well, you could always go to one of our fine efficiency apartment hotels and get pills and hookers. Thanks Stuart.
sorry

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2010
Shall I recommend the Rainbow Whoe tell in Gatlinburg or the Family Inns in Pigeon Forge
The Russian hookers will be arriving shortly and the law cares not.
Heywood Jablowmee

Brentwood, TN

#7 Apr 20, 2010
Rainbow Ho-tel... I like it.
a local

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2010
the Russians are coming the Russians are coming!! yeah, they will be here soon, and they are only $50 to borrow but they will pay you to marry em!
The Dude

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#9 Apr 30, 2010
WOOHOOOOOO Russian hookers!
Is his real name Maury Gr

Maryville, TN

#10 Jun 11, 2011
Heywood Jablowmee wrote:
well, you could always go to one of our fine efficiency apartment hotels and get pills and hookers. Thanks Stuart.
I think his real name might be Maury Greenstein. not Stuart
... Not sure though..... He is Creepy!!!! He has sex with the girls for rent and makes them clean his house naked! He should be in jail
Pooper

Orlando, FL

#12 Sep 6, 2013
For $25 Sarah and Enid will dance the hokie pokie in their stained undies.. They are super trashy for the right amount of cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gatlinburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 28 min EMFCguru 1,694
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 150,015
Bamboo massage 2 hr Murphy 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr TheRealZeke 9,447
Dr. Chales Weckesser (Sep '10) 15 hr hmmmgirl16 37
to many Moon Shine Joints are the town leaders ... (Dec '13) 17 hr MaryvilleRez 5
Things overheard at the Scots-Irish festival (Sep '13) 19 hr Steve 9
•••
•••
•••

Gatlinburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gatlinburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gatlinburg News, Events & Info