Passion Grill set to open for lunch Wednesday

Jan 14, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gaston Gazette

Passion Grill will hold its grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony at noon. The restaurant is located at 212 S. New Hope Road, at the eastern end of the shopping center anchored by Planet Fitness.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 15
Fat Boy

Gastonia, NC

#1 Jan 15, 2014
How many Asian buffets can one town support! Whew.
Gigi

Gastonia, NC

#2 Jan 26, 2014
Good luck you'll need it
Debbie Keever

Kings Mountain, NC

#3 Jan 26, 2014
Wish I had 4 stomachs. I went with friends for Sunday lunch and I had a Chinese plate and a Japanese plate and was too full to enjoy any of the other food bars. My food was delicious! The only drawback was the Japanese Shrimp Sauce; it appeared to be bottled, and not homemade, like my taste buds are used to, but was still tasty. Sweet, with a slight spice. Would love to hit the salad/fruit bar next time, and the seafood. They serve American and Mexican foods, also. That delectable dessert bar was larger than any I have ever seen in a restaurant. More like a bakery. The service was great. Our waitress, Laura, checked on us often, and my tea glass never went dry :) The friendly manager came around a couple times to be sure we had everything we needed, too. The price may be a little higher than some local buffets ( I paid just over $15, including drink and tax.), but I thought it was worth every cent!

Since: Jan 12

Bennettsville, SC

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Fat Boy wrote:
How many Asian buffets can one town support! Whew.
I think in a per capita basis, Gastonia may have the highest number if Asian buffets in the country!

I doubt I will ever go there, but it is good to see those vacant shops get some tenants.
gsomerset

United States

#5 Friday Aug 15
What's it cost for lunch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min TSF 59,062
Seven file for school board, 1 incumbent decide... 29 min lookabill 4
Parkway vs. wider I-85? Debate still ruffling f... Fri Sensible resident 9
Shrimp Boat Review Aug 29 Jasper Wilcox 1
Just wondering Aug 29 From bowling gree... 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... Aug 29 Belmont Resident 2
DA's office to rule on Gastonia shooting Aug 29 phyllis cain 1
•••
•••

Gastonia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••