3 youths killed in crash will have wake in Dallas

Jul 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

The family of three youths killed in a West Texas car crash says services are holding a funeral in Dallas.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2012
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

what a tragedy for this family! bet the drunk driver was illegal!
Luis

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
what a tragedy for this family! bet the drunk driver was illegal!
I was fixing to go to this funeral but now I'll have to stay home, light a candle and work my rosary since it's so far away. The candle I have is a real beauty, it's scented with lavender and rose hips and it has a wonderful image of the Virgin on the side. She's holding a torch in one hand and a book in the other with a beautiful crown on and some sort of inscription about muddled masses or something. The print is too fine for me to read without my glasses and they were broken this week when my aunt accidentally sat on them, crushing them into a thousand pieces. She also got a shard of glass from the lens in her left butt cheek and we had to take her to the emergency room to have it removed. So this incident has already spawned another tragedy as my aunt had to cancel her dance class because the pain in her bun was too severe for her to cut a rug like she normally does. Anyway, thoughts and prayer to the victims and to the driver of his future sobriety.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garland Discussions

Search the Garland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 21,713
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 17,264
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 592
Macho Firemen, in Wylie, Texas (Nov '13) 7 hr Wylie Guy 5
Farmersville celebrates Audie Murphy Day (Jun '10) Wed Official Historian 25
Directv referral discount - (Aug '13) Tue Galen 43
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) Tue StreetHeat 7,830
•••
•••

Garland News Video

•••
Garland Dating

more search filters

less search filters