3 youths killed in crash will have wake in Dallas

Jul 27, 2012 Full story: El Paso Times

The family of three youths killed in a West Texas car crash says services are holding a funeral in Dallas.

Full Story
ima

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2012
what a tragedy for this family! bet the drunk driver was illegal!
Luis

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 28, 2012
ima wrote:
what a tragedy for this family! bet the drunk driver was illegal!
I was fixing to go to this funeral but now I'll have to stay home, light a candle and work my rosary since it's so far away. The candle I have is a real beauty, it's scented with lavender and rose hips and it has a wonderful image of the Virgin on the side. She's holding a torch in one hand and a book in the other with a beautiful crown on and some sort of inscription about muddled masses or something. The print is too fine for me to read without my glasses and they were broken this week when my aunt accidentally sat on them, crushing them into a thousand pieces. She also got a shard of glass from the lens in her left butt cheek and we had to take her to the emergency room to have it removed. So this incident has already spawned another tragedy as my aunt had to cancel her dance class because the pain in her bun was too severe for her to cut a rug like she normally does. Anyway, thoughts and prayer to the victims and to the driver of his future sobriety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ebola - build a wall around texas !!!!!!!!!!!!!... 2 min Tip 5
We Need to Secure Our Borders from Illness and ... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fossilfarts 677
Dallas Adult Toy Store (Dec '11) 13 hr dallasdame 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Manny 535
Life in a Texas HOA 17 hr Luca 1
What do you think of Brad Neighbor? Thu Tabascogrl 1

Garland News Video

Garland Dating
Find my Match

Garland Jobs

Garland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Garland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garland