Michigan priest accused of nude drunken driving

Full story: Daily Press & Argus

The pastor of Sacred Heart Parish in Dearborn was suspended Monday after the Catholic Archdiocese of Detroit learned he had been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving - in the nude.
Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#1 Aug 8, 2012
God bless him, amen !
Ted Haggard

Garden City, NY

#3 Aug 8, 2012
The really sad part of it all is that he was alone.
shawnantonio Johnson

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 8, 2012
was da padre beating da heat or beating his meat
kareemofbukwheat

Clinton Township, MI

#5 Aug 8, 2012
"spare not the rod"
Srg PressedON

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 8, 2012
kareemofbukwheat wrote:
"spare not the rod"
No children were spoiled in this outing.
The Oracle

UK

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Soon such actions will be endorsed and promoted by the Vatican. Watch out for "nude" concept finding its way into RCC activities at large.
What

Cookeville, TN

#8 Aug 19, 2012
Can you drive drunk while nude, or DWN?
What if you got exited and had to turn the steering wheel really fast, would this be a ball breaker?

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 19, 2012
What if he was from the a Church that believed you can be closer to God if you shed your clothes. Wouldn't he be just exercising his freedom of religion to be naked?

Bashing gays and pro-choice is a so called freedom of religion event so driving naked could be as well?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#10 Aug 19, 2012
Justfacts99 wrote:
What if he was from the a Church that believed you can be closer to God if you shed your clothes. Wouldn't he be just exercising his freedom of religion to be naked?
Bashing gays and pro-choice is a so called freedom of religion event so driving naked could be as well?
However, it's just never a good thing if you have cloth seats.

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 19, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
However, it's just never a good thing if you have cloth seats.
...or getting into the car with leather seats in the summer heat.
Obi Won

Rochelle, IL

#12 Aug 20, 2012
I hope that he receives treatment and is able to resume his work - sober and healed.
HRFM

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 20, 2012
The Christian bigots will NEVER surprise me
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Sep 6, 2012
HRFM wrote:
The Christian bigots will NEVER surprise me
Yes, but unlike the filthy muslims, no one was beheaded or stoned to death.
Fact Checker

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Sep 6, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but unlike the filthy muslims, no one was beheaded or stoned to death.
Not really true if you go back a bit in time. Christians beheaded and lanced a whole bunch of folks. I suspect it is part of religious DNA of various flavors.
the truth

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but unlike the filthy muslims, no one was beheaded or stoned to death.
Christians have stoned and beheaded
More than anyone else. It's
In the bible that you stone people. Was god just wrong at the time?
And unlike Muslims, Christians judge the shit out of everybody
And hold th to their moral code
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Sep 6, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians have stoned and beheaded
More than anyone else. It's
In the bible that you stone people. Was god just wrong at the time?
And unlike Muslims, Christians judge the shit out of everybody
And hold th to their moral code
Yes. We also believed the world was flat and burned witches. In the past 1500 years, we've moved on...been to the Moon, discovered electricity. The filthy muslims have not advanced even one inch.
Lonnie

Seattle, WA

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. We also believed the world was flat and burned witches. In the past 1500 years, we've moved on...been to the Moon, discovered electricity. The filthy muslims have not advanced even one inch.
Yea, Catholic clergy has made many recent advances. Unfortunately, many of them were on minors.
the truth

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, Catholic clergy has made many recent advances. Unfortunately, many of them were on minors.
haha
the truth

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. We also believed the world was flat and burned witches. In the past 1500 years, we've moved on...been to the Moon, discovered electricity. The filthy muslims have not advanced even one inch.
your book says not to judge lest ye be judged for those actions. Your
Calling them a filthy Muslim, so god will judge you as such. Remember there are filthy Christians, and filthy Buddhist.
Stop
Trying
To
Impose
You
Religious
Moral
Code
On
The
World
Because some countries have different culture and different traditions. That's why America is the land of the free, and other places are THIRD WORLD
COUNTRIES. Kay)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#22 Sep 6, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
your book says not to judge lest ye be judged for those actions. Your
Calling them a filthy Muslim, so god will judge you as such. Remember there are filthy Christians, and filthy Buddhist.
Stop
Trying
To
Impose
You
Religious
Moral
Code
On
The
World
Because some countries have different culture and different traditions. That's why America is the land of the free, and other places are THIRD WORLD
COUNTRIES. Kay)
I'm not worried about Buddhists flying planes into buildings, Methodists strapping on suicide vests or Hindus massacring Russian school children. Those horrible things are what filthy muslims do to glorify their satanic god. Islam is pure evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioners unanimously approve $1.68B Wayne ... 1 hr Steve 1
Review: Big Ray's Quick Lube (Jul '09) 9 hr Rick 60
Review: Jim The Irish Plumber (Jun '10) 10 hr Lucy 10
Review: West Side Beer Distributors 18 hr Wandering 4
Ford Begins Plant Revamp For Aluminum F-150s Aug 27 Kevin 1
Adam Lowe: My Time As Commissioner Aug 27 Kevin 1
My Time As Commissioner Aug 27 Kevin 1
•••
•••
•••

Garden City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Garden City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Garden City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garden City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••