Comments
1 - 20 of 146 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Tax paying citizen

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Can you believe these 2 idiots want to raise taxes on middle class and give tax breaks to millionaires.
anon

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Hopefully the same idiots that gave Obama a chance...63,000,000,000,000
In spending... Really, how much worse could it be, don't you worry for your children or grandchildren, what kind of future will they even have if MR Obama stays 4 more years, the man (which I say very loosely) has spent more money than all the presidents put together, and you worry about taxes going up a little... Please

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Ok if you are so worried about your family anon then how about the fact that Romney is gonna make it where older folks ant afford here meds?And your facts of Obama putting us in debt is true what you failed to mention is that we was already headed that way no matter who would have been president.Also people need that medicare for life saving meds that they would not live with out like insulin inhalers ext. Romney does not care hes like a hitler in America if you are not rich he will let you live on the street till you die.Diabetics need your insulin or old people need heart meds nope hes gonna cut it and let all the poor,old and sick die.I m Obama all the way.
anon

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2012
IDGAF BOUT U wrote:
Ok if you are so worried about your family anon then how about the fact that Romney is gonna make it where older folks ant afford here meds?And your facts of Obama putting us in debt is true what you failed to mention is that we was already headed that way no matter who would have been president.Also people need that medicare for life saving meds that they would not live with out like insulin inhalers ext. Romney does not care hes like a hitler in America if you are not rich he will let you live on the street till you die.Diabetics need your insulin or old people need heart meds nope hes gonna cut it and let all the poor,old and sick die.I m Obama all the way.
Look I have older people in my family and they won't do without their medicine that is democratic scare tactics the same as they have always done and as far as headed in that direction anyway are you saying what he done with the economy and jobs and gasoline prices and cutting military benefits was all "doing a great job" my 38 year old son was injured in Afghanistan and received a purple heart, do you know what he got for that
NOTHING!!! Oh wait he gets his car tags free for 10 years, I completely forgot about that lil added benefit, not that he's able to even drive a car anymore, he fought for his country just as he was ask to do and that's the thanks he gets!!! Oh and I forgot to that medical benefits have already been cut next to nothing for his children, so go ahead and make the same mistake twice, I'm sure mr Obama will pay your electric bill when you can't afford to do so because of all the coal mines he shuts down, heck ya never know maybe he will trade payment for your vote. Oh and by the way I was one of the idiots that voted for him the first time, I don't repeat my mistakes, wouldn't matter who the hell the GOP candidate is, anybody could do a better job.... Good grief do some research for yourself
DILLIGAF?

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2012
I'll tell you how I don't vote for those two? I'll vote for Obama this time before I vote for those Two! That's how you do it.
anon

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="DILLIGAF?"]I'll tell you how I don't vote for those two? I'll vote for Obama this time before I vote for those Two! That's how you do it.[/QUOTE]
More power to ya good luck
jaren

Wellston, OH

#8 Aug 21, 2012
anon wrote:
Hopefully the same idiots that gave Obama a chance...63,000,000,000,000
In spending... Really, how much worse could it be, don't you worry for your children or grandchildren, what kind of future will they even have if MR Obama stays 4 more years, the man (which I say very loosely) has spent more money than all the presidents put together, and you worry about taxes going up a little... Please
you should do more research on Obama's spending. don't just take the word of faux news
DILLIGAF?

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2012
jaren wrote:
<quoted text>you should do more research on Obama's spending. don't just take the word of faux news
I agree!! it took Obama a lot of money to get us out of the mess Bush left us In
officeworker 2

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="DILLIGAF?"]< quoted text>I agree!! it took Obama a lot of money to get us out of the mess Bush left us In[/QUOTE]
I am holding him to a promise 3 1/2 years ago. If I don't get unemployment below 6% I will make it a one term presidency
Mothman

La Habra, CA

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Medicare is already going broke. Some of you younger people won't have it in the first place. If u wud read you would find out that anyone 55 and older will not see any changes. It's the ones below that would have to go into the new changes. But heck don't change anything it will be bankrupt by the time you younger generation get there anyway. For you younger folks out there they have been saying for at least the last 20+ yrs that Medicare and social security needs to changed. So when will it ever be done if nobody wants to make the changes. I guess when neither one is still here then you will be crying. Oh let not forget the money Obama took out of Medicare and put into Obama care.. I heard in the news yesterday and Obama supporter blaming Reagan for today's problem. Last I remember Reagan been out of office for 24yrs. Quit blaming others for your failed policies Mr Obama... I never thought I would live long enought to see anyone worse than Jimmy Carter. But, I have. Bye Obama I'm firing you this November...
anon

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2012
Mothman wrote:
Medicare is already going broke. Some of you younger people won't have it in the first place. If u wud read you would find out that anyone 55 and older will not see any changes. It's the ones below that would have to go into the new changes. But heck don't change anything it will be bankrupt by the time you younger generation get there anyway. For you younger folks out there they have been saying for at least the last 20+ yrs that Medicare and social security needs to changed. So when will it ever be done if nobody wants to make the changes. I guess when neither one is still here then you will be crying. Oh let not forget the money Obama took out of Medicare and put into Obama care.. I heard in the news yesterday and Obama supporter blaming Reagan for today's problem. Last I remember Reagan been out of office for 24yrs. Quit blaming others for your failed policies Mr Obama... I never thought I would live long enought to see anyone worse than Jimmy Carter. But, I have. Bye Obama I'm firing you this November...
Here here couldn't have said it any better

Location hidden

#13 Aug 21, 2012
you want to talk about unemployment rates being high well think about this ok Romney wants to raise taxes on middle class which middle class is already having trouble making ends meet if their taxes are raised they will not be able to make it so alot of them will just quit and/or go on strike.Also all this money you say Obama wasted on Obama care and whatever how about the money he gave to get the auto industry back up and the real estate back up.As of the gas prices you seem to forget hes lowered them from the $4.00 and $5.00 dollars a gallon they was being sold in when Bush was in office.if you think that they will just go back to $2.00 over just a 4year period you are not very bright.And has for the son in the army no one forced him o join and he knew what he would get and not get.and if he got a purple heart and cant even drive then he can get SSI/Disability and VA bens.alomg with free medical care.so i guess i missed the part where that is so bad.
anon

United States

#14 Aug 22, 2012
IDGAF BOUT U wrote:
you want to talk about unemployment rates being high well think about this ok Romney wants to raise taxes on middle class which middle class is already having trouble making ends meet if their taxes are raised they will not be able to make it so alot of them will just quit and/or go on strike.Also all this money you say Obama wasted on Obama care and whatever how about the money he gave to get the auto industry back up and the real estate back up.As of the gas prices you seem to forget hes lowered them from the $4.00 and $5.00 dollars a gallon they was being sold in when Bush was in office.if you think that they will just go back to $2.00 over just a 4year period you are not very bright.And has for the son in the army no one forced him o join and he knew what he would get and not get.and if he got a purple heart and cant even drive then he can get SSI/Disability and VA bens.alomg with free medical care.so i guess i missed the part where that is so bad.
You know I tried to show a little class but to hell with that ... Are you freaking stupid!!! VA benefits have been cut in half, I really hate the fact that he lost his leg fighting someone like you, the only "free medical he has is what is related to his injury...drilling in Alaska would lower gasoline prices to affordable prices but that isn't going to happen under mr Obama reign... An you think it's ok that the government now owns Chevrolet because of the bail out... Do you also think it's ok that the several stimulus packages that he put thru has actually raised the unemployment rate!!!... Good riddens to bad rubbish!!!!

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2012
if mccain had won...who i voted for because he IS a veteran and a huge va supporter..he and his wife...just think how it would be different now. va disability raises each year...not much, but it usually goes up a little. the whole time bo has been running things, it didn't raise until this year when he's up for reelection. many things have been cut. now he's going to act like he's in support? bo doesn't give two shits about our military. he doesn't give two shits about our country period. he wants to change and destroy it. then he'll be a hero to all fellow muslims. that's my opinion.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2012
I dont support the war we have no bis being over there anymore!Yes i understand that what i said may have sounded harsh but it is true that he knew the risks before he went.And my father served 2 tours in Iraq and dint come back after the second thanks to a fukin road side bomber so dont feed me your pity story of crying over your son who lost his leg be thankful he just came back alive!i never supported the war after we killed the the lump of shiz that started it.so say what the fuk ever you want bout how im disrespectful but im just telling the truth its part of life deal with it.
Yeah

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 22, 2012
29 consecutive months of job growth under Obama..... After Bush policies coat over 8 million jobs!!!!!
dude

Medina, OH

#19 Aug 22, 2012
You people are dumb. President has nothing to do with half of what your talking about. Romney will cut EVERYTHING. it won't be better. We are screwed.
Ghost Writer

United States

#21 Aug 23, 2012
This was a first. Of course, we have the tired old rhetoric about a republican going to destroy medicare and kill seniors. But this thread actually puts forth Romney will raise taxes. Wow, that is pretty amazing. And, there is no FREE healthcare; somebody pays for everything. 29 consecutive months of job growth under Obama? Compared to each President since 1945, Obama ranks dead last in job growth. Unemployment numbers, even the scewed ones now used, cannot hide the fact that 49% of the US population live in households where at least one member receives government benefits. 7.5 million people left the workforce and are not even being counted into the 8.3% unemployment, which was projected to be at 7% by 2012 with no stimulus - Oops. 3.6 million more on SSI, not counted in unemployment, along with 50% of popluation not paying any federal taxes and the future really would appear bright I suppose, if you recently had a frontal lobotomy. GM stock needs to be about $53.00 a share to break even on the bailout - its about $21.00; that is a 16 billion dollar loss for tax payers. It just goes on and on. I cannot believe this is even a discussion.
brainy compared to u

Pickerington, OH

#22 Aug 23, 2012
let me see????? ave gas price under bush...1.86, Obama hmmmmm..$ 3.65.....Ave unemployment under Bush...6% Obama....8.4
I didnt agree with Pres. Bush on alot of decisions but at least we knew where he stood....Obama, we cant even find out if he was in Harvard??? grades??? how he paid for it....?? Where he is actually from????? a forged birth cert.??He has never had a job where he actually had to make a payroll.....mcd's manager has more experience then him....Now he is trying to run our country??? maybe into the ground...evident... wow...and he governs like he wants to ba a king insted of a president....scary.... Ill take my chances with someone that actually has made money and a payroll
DILIGAF

New York, NY

#23 Aug 23, 2012
brainy compared to u wrote:
let me see????? ave gas price under bush...1.86, Obama hmmmmm..$ 3.65.....Ave unemployment under Bush...6% Obama....8.4
I didnt agree with Pres. Bush on alot of decisions but at least we knew where he stood....Obama, we cant even find out if he was in Harvard??? grades??? how he paid for it....?? Where he is actually from????? a forged birth cert.??He has never had a job where he actually had to make a payroll.....mcd's manager has more experience then him....Now he is trying to run our country??? maybe into the ground...evident... wow...and he governs like he wants to ba a king insted of a president....scary.... Ill take my chances with someone that actually has made money and a payroll
I believe your not to smart? The price you listed for gas was when he came into office and it wasn't nearly that at the end of his 2nd term. As a matter of fact Bush is the one who created this mess by letting American jobs go over seas and then he was just smart enough to give those same companies a tax break for doing it? How smart is that. Better research your facts???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Arrested After Drug Bust In Gallia County... (Jul '13) 20 min Concerned 10
new man 1 hr charlie 3
how do you like your mens junk hairy or shaved 1 hr oh yeah 68
lieing theifing people 1 hr heres your sign 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Dindu Nuffins 30,592
suicide 2 hr Boots n Pants 17
Chrissy Jones 4 hr HEarsay 2
Penis size (Aug '11) 5 hr Sarcasshole 69
The Brick Tavern 7 hr good man 14
Jo Ellen and Andy Fisher 13 hr backfire 138
•••
•••
•••

Gallipolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••