Wondering

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Any info? There have been several lately.

Since: May 11

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Not sure about Addison Pike but, the residents of Georges Creek beware! Some real winners have moved into a mobile home at the corner of Mccully Road and Georges Creek. Known needle junkies!
Lilly White

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

That was the same thing I was wondering, "really". When you keep covering up for your kid, you're just as guilty as he is! One of these days he's gonna mess with the wrong house!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Lilly White wrote:
That was the same thing I was wondering, "really". When you keep covering up for your kid, you're just as guilty as he is! One of these days he's gonna mess with the wrong house!
We are honest people and friends with one of the couples that were broken in on! Yes we helped them get one of their items back. I dont have to cover for him b/c he wasn't involved! Neither of you know if he or anyone else's kiddo hasbeen held accountable for wrong doings! I believe that our sheriff's dept has done their job apprehending the guilty individuals!
Headless Horseman

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Kitchen88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank u!!!
You can have your sons name removed, that is what anyone else would do too. Look in the upper right hand corner of the post you want removed, click on report abuse, fill out the reason you want the post removed and the mods will take care of it. No big deal.
sillygirl

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Who has been arrested for these break-ins ?

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

i hear you can just take stuff back to the people it came from and they won't press charges. i guess that's the perks of working for the sheriff's dept, children's services and the court. that's the way things go in this shithole corrupt town. oh, and you can also have topix delete comments. wonder how short lived this one will be? lol
Anon

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

J_dynomite_J wrote:
i hear you can just take stuff back to the people it came from and they won't press charges. i guess that's the perks of working for the sheriff's dept, children's services and the court. that's the way things go in this shithole corrupt town. oh, and you can also have topix delete comments. wonder how short lived this one will be? lol
Yeah, it is pretty obvious who committed the crimes. He has been a neighborhood nuisance for years now. He thinks his fourwheeler makes him invincible.
concerned

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it is pretty obvious who committed the crimes. He has been a neighborhood nuisance for years now. He thinks his fourwheeler makes him invincible.
are you talking about Whobrey kid that is 17? They have always ran 4 wheelers and thro loud parties Parenting at its worst
Karma Darma

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

When will parents realize they hurt their child more by protecting them from the consequences of their faults ? What kind of a message does that send ? What kind of future does it assure ?
remmington

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Take a stand!!! Bring down these worthless people!
jovi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

austin couldnt have done it, if you ppl actually knew him you would know that... what a way to run down someones name, hiding behind a computer screen yea, you all are winners! get a life. there are alot worse kids out there and i bet that some of them are your own!
well hmm

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

We've had a lot of break ins around Cheshire... Mostly out past Swisher Hill Rd close to Bulaville and stuff. I heard it was a ring of people doing it. The Eastmans got broken into too.
Cassie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

No way Austin could've done it. For one, he doesn't need anyone else's crap, and for two its just impossible due to some personal business. This website is nothing but garbage.
Marie

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I heard that he and a group of boys broke into someone's home and drank all the pop and ate everything in the refrigerator. Had themselves a nice little party. I heard they went to court and had to pay restitution. Don't know for sure but that's what is being told. I hope they get on the right track. This town is small and people don't easily forget.
sad

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
I heard that he and a group of boys broke into someone's home and drank all the pop and ate everything in the refrigerator. Had themselves a nice little party. I heard they went to court and had to pay restitution. Don't know for sure but that's what is being told. I hope they get on the right track. This town is small and people don't easily forget.
Hoping that Karma gets you (if it hasn't already ) for fabricating a story. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Marie

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Obviously you haven't had you home broken into and ransacked. Obviously you don't know that horrible gut wrenching feeling. I hope you never have to experience something like that. I hope you never have to be the innocent victim of a crime. I don't know this boy and if you will read my statement again you will find that I said I don't know for sure. I have no reason to lie about anything. But if this info helps someone else to be on the lookout and helps them to protect their home then I have done my civil duty. And if it helps the boy to clean uphis is act that's even better. Just because someone says something that you don't agree with doesn't make it a lie.
lolz

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
Obviously you haven't had you home broken into and ransacked. Obviously you don't know that horrible gut wrenching feeling. I hope you never have to experience something like that. I hope you never have to be the innocent victim of a crime. I don't know this boy and if you will read my statement again you will find that I said I don't know for sure. I have no reason to lie about anything. But if this info helps someone else to be on the lookout and helps them to protect their home then I have done my civil duty. And if it helps the boy to clean uphis is act that's even better. Just because someone says something that you don't agree with doesn't make it a lie.
Well I know for a fact it is a lie so why don't you keep your big fat f$cking mouth closed.
linz

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Yeah. I don't know any names. I was just curious if anyone was caught!? My house wasn't ransacked but, I know a few people's that was. Hopefully the people that are or was doing this get caught. And if you don't agree with it then it's a shame. Because once someone breaks into your home and goes through everything u own. It ruins you. They go through all your personal belongings. U just don't feel safe anymore. So sad.
sad

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Marie wrote:
I know for a FACT that what you're talking about and who. And again your story is fabricated!!!!! You are spreading lies and damaging a reputation.(that's not your civil duty to cause harm to others) You need to point your miserable finger in someone else's direction!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min xxxrayted 29,397
gallia county fair 59 min hmm 21
House of laquor. 59 min rizzle 8
Hott milfs (Nov '10) 1 hr right 37
Jo Ellen and Andy Fisher 2 hr News 89
trucks that blow out black smoke. 2 hr Stone 36
BEWARE- white small truck 3 hr wv 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gallipolis Jobs

•••