United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Observer wrote:
Maybe the town will be in better shape now that Hogwood hired the officer that had to resign from Oakland for lying about his alive brother being dead. Just what Gallaway needs, another crooked cop.
Good point , just what the city needs .
Seriously??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Observer wrote:
Maybe the town will be in better shape now that Hogwood hired the officer that had to resign from Oakland for lying about his alive brother being dead. Just what Gallaway needs, another crooked cop.
Somebody needs to actually check his background...I think that's the same one that got in trouble with Memphis PD.
GTH

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

damn you be slippin Les you dont know his name already
Seriously??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

My 2 F_cking cents wrote:
[QUOTE who="Seriously??"] <quoted text>Somebody needs to actually check his background...I think that's the same one that got in trouble with Memphis PD."

Give me his name I will check
Started with an H I think... Maybe Hubbard?
CoolHandLuke

Eads, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Slut Puppy wrote:
While your at it MCMM try to find out how a man with no income can pay rent,water bill,light bill and afford a purple motor cycle
hahaha. You MORON. Unless I just decide I want to, I don't plan to EVER do manual labor again. While you're over at MCMM you can also ask them how it is I just bought a fully loaded Expedition and a fully dressed HD. Yup. That's right. Now get back to work BITCH.
CoolHandLuke

Eads, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

war wrote:
<quoted text>
He, holte works for ashcraft
Well, well, well, here's another one who is full of shit as usual. hahaha. You dumb ass. Get your facts straight.
CoolHandLuke

Eads, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Mtor City Mad Man wrote:
Thanks anglia
Once again as always you can not shut your mouth,thanks to your lose lips I have found some great news ,today you let the cat out the bag.
As you stated the city of Gallaway is dealing the public housing (projects) a nice law suite,thanks anglia you keep us posted on everything , no secrets in Gallaway city hall.
Hey high-tower you need to get someone to check on her she tells everything.
Hey even the new police chief does not like her, hell he fired her in Oakland , her time is limited so I would be willing to bet some money she is collecting data so she can use it when she gets fired.
High-tower I have said it before in previos post
1.Carl would be gone
I was correct.
2. Fiengold would be gone.
I was correct .
3. Simpson would be gone.
I was correct .
4. Braswell would be gone.
I was correct.
5. South would be gone
I was correct.
6. Cantrell would be gone.
I was correct.
7.ashcraft would be gone
I was correct .
8. Don James would be gone.
I was correct .
Everything I have said has came true,so here is my next thought,
The next election is around the corner and the changing of the guards will take place again,
1. Commissioner Dennis T.
Gone.
2. Tammy Hightower .
Gone.
3. Water guy not sure his name.
Gone.
4.police chief Hog-wood
Gone.
5. The worthless Mayor nick the snake bretta .
Gone.
So remember Hightower you heard it from me-first
Start looking for a job
Btw nice rack he he hee ha ha ha
Sorry, but your info is wrong. The reality of it all is that Gallaway has no grounds for a lawsuit against the Housing Authority. I will admit that they're stupid enough to try it, but so far the only thing Gallaway has done is hand over a LOT of money to that over dressed pimp they call their City Attorney.
As a matter of public information, it is the Housing Authority that is filing suit against the City.
I also admit that the City Attorney tried to make an end run past the Housing Authority attorney and have the Housing Authority demolished, but that backfired in a BIG way. That is what happens when you hire an overdressed pimp to represent you.
Ignorant jackass that he is, Richard Myers ignored countless phone calls and letters from the HA and went straight to HUD. Actually was such an arrogant ASS that all he did was piss everybody at HUD off and alienate himself and the City forever.
Use common sense. The HA sends the City a letter and says fix the streets or we sue. The City comes up with the brilliant idea that all they have to do is demolish the HA. Yeah right!. hahaha.
Just a few minor problems with that IMBECILIC logic. HUD is not going to allow these MORONS to displace 65 families and put 300 people out on the streets just because these red necks don't want to fix their streets.
The HA attorney was hilarious. In a nationally televised interview he stated that "I don't know what planet these people beamed in from, but HUD isn't going to allow Gallaway to tear down property that doesn't belong to them".
The Sins of the Fathers, bad karma, and a day of reckoning have been visited upon the Board and administration of the crooked little one horse town of Gallaway, Tennessee.
Truthfully, I can't name three people in this town who are actually QUALIFIED to rule over a city. The sooner the PUBLIC wakes up and votes to surrender the Charter, the sooner we can get rid of all that over priced baggage down at city hall, and the MORONS who run this joke for a town.
It is another year to the elections, which goes to work against these IDIOTS. The payroll at City Hall alone is over $100,000.00 a year plus perks. Other than raped at the gas meter and bounced out of our vehicles on the WORST ROADS in Fayette County, what is our government doing for us? NOT A DAMN thing.
Ask your big shot legislators why they increased the property tax instead of creating a business tax. Answer: They all own a business and don't want to be taxed.
CoolHandLuke

Eads, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Mtor City Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"Choppy" I do agree with you no more FREE lunches, Correct me if I am wrong when Mr. Don James was city manager he only made approximately $300.00 a month and the city had money , Hightower comes in at over $ 40,000 a year with health care ,and a gas allowance ,must be nice and the city is broke the say , maybe Hightower is over paid, I think so ,so let’s get her out of office and the city can save a lot of money.
As for this Chip guy all I do is see him ridding around with that young white kid telling him what to do and running over poor bobby, somebody is going to clean his clock one day I hope.
Also this chip guy I found out is a “Reserve Police inspector for the Somerville Police Department” why doesn’t he stay up in Somerville and work.
Also why does he get to ride around Gallaway in the dodge magnum with blue light in it , is he a under the table Reserve office here also ,well I am not sure but I will find out because I think he is wrong and post would not like that so I will be calling P.O.S.T. Monday and see what I can find out I will give full details on this chip guy ,and also I am requesting a copy of all Fulltime and part time and Reserve officers that post has on file of Gallaway officers, as I think some foul play is going on.
Also why does the young white kid that works at the water department get to have blue lights in his truck is he a Reserve officer ,or are my hunches correct ,some foul play is going on again in MY town, trust you me I am getting to the bottom of this some way somehow. And why does chip get to work security at Belleview Baptist church , is he also a security guard man this chip guy does it all.
Starting this week;
1. I am going to Oakland Police Department to Pull Hog woods file.
2. I am going to Somerville to pull Hog woods file as I was told he worked at Somerville Police Department, not sure about this one.
3. I am going to Somerville Police Department to pull chips file.
4. I am going to Fayette County to pull chips file as he stated he worked for Fayette County for 25 years, well let’s see.
5. I am going to Gallaway to pull Hog wood and chips file, to see if I can find some discrepancy’s I hope Gallaway does not try to cover up anything, because if they do I am going to the MEDIA.
Things I need help with from the Gallaway Community PLEASE.
1. What is chips full name?
2. What is the white boy’s full name that works here in Gallaway at water department?
In closing remember I have been correct on a lot of things I posted on this forum, I will get to the bottom of this I promise this to the Gallaway residents
Some good questions. When did the Fire Department Chief's car become property of Public Works. Why is a public works person riding around town in a seized Altima.
Don James did run the City for $300.00 a month. I am wondering why a small town like Gallaway needs a full time City Mangler who DELEGATES EVERYTHING to someone else. Try asking a straight question and getting a straight naswer. It won't happen. Try making a simple records request. Those have to be screened by a $250.00 an hour over dressed pimp because Hightower and Angela don't know their job. Know who recommended Angela for her position? The over dressed pimp from Oakland she runs to to answer EVERY question. To date, Leifer, Hogwood, Myers, and Lisa Doyle all came from Oakland.
Under Don James, Jason Bird was over public works and was trained in water inspection. He made $32,000.00 per year. We now have a $36k a year Public Works Director and pay an additional $20k a year for someone to come in and check the water.
We also paid an additional $1,300.00 for a "weekend water inspector".
Since water and gas bills only go out once a month, why are we paying a "utilities clerk" for a job that could easily be handled by our Masters Degree $42k a year City Mangler, or the City Recorder.
Watchout

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

CoolHandLuke wrote:
<quoted text> Some good questions. When did the Fire Department Chief's car become property of Public Works. Why is a public works person riding around town in a seized Altima.
Don James did run the City for $300.00 a month. I am wondering why a small town like Gallaway needs a full time City Mangler who DELEGATES EVERYTHING to someone else. Try asking a straight question and getting a straight naswer. It won't happen. Try making a simple records request. Those have to be screened by a $250.00 an hour over dressed pimp because Hightower and Angela don't know their job. Know who recommended Angela for her position? The over dressed pimp from Oakland she runs to to answer EVERY question. To date, Leifer, Hogwood, Myers, and Lisa Doyle all came from Oakland.
Under Don James, Jason Bird was over public works and was trained in water inspection. He made $32,000.00 per year. We now have a $36k a year Public Works Director and pay an additional $20k a year for someone to come in and check the water.
We also paid an additional $1,300.00 for a "weekend water inspector".
Since water and gas bills only go out once a month, why are we paying a "utilities clerk" for a job that could easily be handled by our Masters Degree $42k a year City Mangler, or the City Recorder.
Ever wonder why the city attorney helped Angela get her job in Gallaway? Ask the people in Oakland and Con Man Hendrix, they know. Les, find out about that and you will have something to talk about that has teeth.
(blank)

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Watchout wrote:
<quoted text>Ever wonder why the city attorney helped Angela get her job in Gallaway? Ask the people in Oakland and Con Man Hendrix, they know. Les, find out about that and you will have something to talk about that has teeth.
Might also want to look into how James Rogers met his sweet little wife.
Watchout

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

[QUOTE who="(blank)"]<qu oted text>
Might also want to look into how James Rogers met his sweet little wife.[/QUOTE]
I don't know about that, but I do know the story behind Angela the $% Queen. Ask Hendrix and the city attorney.
CoolHandLuke

Eads, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

CHOPPY wrote:
If Tammy is doing such a good job,which i thing she is really trying,How come they can,t drop a little pay off salary,and show the people that they want gallaway to grow,after all look how long the people have endure this,they have no choice, but to do without.
Let's give credit where credit is due. Tammie did try to cut expenses. She offered Brassfield, who is black, the Chiefs position for $23,000.00. When he declined her insult, she hired Hogwood, who is white,@$36,000.00. That is exclusive of life and health insurance that is FULLY PAID FOR by the CITY. Oh! Let's not forget about those take home cars either. The IRS says a take home car adds another $6,000.00 to your income, and the gas expense is proportionate to how far you commute. Our Board says those EXTRAVAGENT salaries are in line with MTAS guidelines. I guess the Board forgot to read the small print. The MTAS job description includes a little clause about QUALIFICATIONS that include a college degree from an accredited college. Something our current administration is LACKING. I wonder how many professional baseball teams pay a Minor League player a Big League salary, with bonuses.
CoolHandLuke

Eads, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Watchout wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that, but I do know the story behind Angela the $% Queen. Ask Hendrix and the city attorney.
No disrespect intended, but I truly don't get into sexual preferences. My concern is: Can she do the job. So far the answer is not no, it is HELL NO.
Leifer was brought here by Pat Brown on the say so of City Attorney Dick Myers. That is the same Dick who fleeced Oakland. Angela was a "traffic court clerk" for a non existent police department, and hence, no city court. Go figure. The board evidently APPROVED.
After Francis Cantrel died, she was bumped into a higher paying title of City Recorder. A job for which she has ABSOLUTELY NO BACKGROUND or TRAINING.
The best way to get favors from a Dick is to throw them a lot of work. It's called Quid Pro Quo. Leifer can't tell you shit about public records so every chance she gets she calls her Dick so he can screen the records requests. For this service the City pays lawyer fees for something any competent City Recorder should be able to handle without a lawyer. You line his pockets, he trains you how to lie and cover up.
Our Dick also had the City to quit audio taping the City Meetings. When you engage in lies and misrepresentations, you do not want your recorded statements being played back to you. Our Board has quickly caught on to the concept that if you don't keep adequate records you can hide behind the concept of "plausible denial", and resort to the "hearsay rule". What a smart Dick we have.
To complete the picture, we have also hired Lisa Doyle, who admitted under oath during the Mullins trial that she was aware of and covered up fraud and official misconduct, even though she took an Oath to report it. She was not prosecuted because she turned SNITCH to cover her own ass. She will fit right in at Gallaway City Hall.
What do Leifer and Hogwood have in common? They BOTH have lawsuits pending against Oakland, and if given a chance they will also sue Gallaweiner. According to "doing a good job" Hightower, she didn't know any of that. Really? Then why are we paying her $42,000.00?
BTW, don't drink the water at City Hall. It appears to make people STUPID.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gallaway Discussions

Search the Gallaway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Julia 124,317
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr REO 58,285
Jackson ave bottoms 5 hr In the know 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 hr Armadillo 8,469
Waitresses and or servers Tue Hiring for Huddle House 2
things to do Apr 18 Manwhore 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 18 bob 8,500
•••
•••
•••
Gallaway Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gallaway Jobs

•••