Soldier home following porn investigation and discharge deal

Full story: WQAD 94
A Quad Cities area soldier is home tonight after pornography accusations got him kicked out of the military. Full Story
ROD MILLER

Galesburg, IL

#71 Mar 25, 2010
TheLight wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if anyone knows anything about 'blowing'...it would be you.
Please, get a new Gene filter for your family pool, will ya?
UP YOUR S
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#73 Mar 25, 2010
Its official... Rod and his family are morons and nee to stop the inbreeding
S Holmes

Watertown, NY

#74 Mar 25, 2010
Do you know what amazes me? Plenty of people have showed him repeatedly how to spell "facts" and he still doesn't get it.. But then again, he still believes his son, so I shouldn't be surprised..
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#75 Mar 26, 2010
Yes Holmes, Rod is an idiot and his entire family has shown their true colors. His wife is perfect for him and their little apple hasnt fallen far from the tree
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#76 Mar 26, 2010
ROD MILLER wrote:
<quoted text> Well I do have the FACKS the 82rd AIRBORNE in Bagrm Ag.is holding the chapter 10 paper work
LOOK UP CHAPTER 10 YOU MORON! You keep saying that he is getting a general discharge but look it up! Your son is a disgrace. Then again... look at you and your wife... He didnt have much hope by the looks of you two pieces of trash
TheLight

Geneseo, IL

#77 Mar 26, 2010
ROD MILLER wrote:
<quoted text>UP YOUR S
Child porn viewing son kicked out of U.S. service.

>snark<
TheLight

Geneseo, IL

#78 Mar 26, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> Then again... look at you and your wife... He didnt have much hope by the looks of you two pieces of trash
SKANK HO's Man, I had to shut that off. Did she really say she was: "glad to have him back in her ho?" That's disgusting.
Billy, you look like a walking dead zombie.
Stay away from little kids.
Unbelievable

Middleboro, MA

#79 Mar 30, 2010
Mr. & Mrs Miller, I would not waste my time responding to these people. That is just feeding their sickness. Your son knows the truth and so do you and your wife as you was part of the investigation. Who cares what others say? They are not important. Your family is the only ones you have to worry about clearing things up with. And once you stop feeding these peoples sickness this whole thing will disappear and they will find someone else to pick on. Keep your heads high and know there is more people on your side then you probably realize. But it is not worth making yourselves sick over trying to get people to understand. There is a lot of sick people in our world and they should be the ones sent over seas to fight instead of innocent people. Maybe our country would be a better country if they sent all of these sick people over seas to fight for our country. We would sure get rid of a lot of trash around here, and be paying less in tax dollars to house them or feed them.
It sounds to me like Caption was in some sort of the military and who knows maybe he was discharged and that is why he is so angry. I'm sure we will never know because he is too much of a chicken to let anyone know who he truly is. There is a lot of people in our country that gets found of guilty of things they never did. Military or not it is everywhere.
TheLight

Geneseo, IL

#80 Mar 31, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
Keep your heads high and know there is more people on your side then you probably realize. But it is not worth making yourselves sick over trying to get people to understand. There is a lot of sick people in our world and they should be the ones sent over seas to fight instead of innocent people. Maybe our country would be a better country if they sent all of these sick people over seas to fight for our country. We would sure get rid of a lot of trash around here, and be paying less in tax dollars to house them or feed them.
Yea, like all you Nambla pervs, Roddy. Send them sic fckss to war.
Billy stay the hell away from small children.
S Holmes

Watertown, NY

#81 Mar 31, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
Mr. & Mrs Miller, I would not waste my time responding to these people. That is just feeding their sickness. Your son knows the truth and so do you and your wife as you was part of the investigation. Who cares what others say? They are not important. Your family is the only ones you have to worry about clearing things up with. And once you stop feeding these peoples sickness this whole thing will disappear and they will find someone else to pick on. Keep your heads high and know there is more people on your side then you probably realize. But it is not worth making yourselves sick over trying to get people to understand. There is a lot of sick people in our world and they should be the ones sent over seas to fight instead of innocent people. Maybe our country would be a better country if they sent all of these sick people over seas to fight for our country. We would sure get rid of a lot of trash around here, and be paying less in tax dollars to house them or feed them.
It sounds to me like Caption was in some sort of the military and who knows maybe he was discharged and that is why he is so angry. I'm sure we will never know because he is too much of a chicken to let anyone know who he truly is. There is a lot of people in our country that gets found of guilty of things they never did. Military or not it is everywhere.
Yes, the Millers should not waste there time on here.. They have bigger things to worry about.. Such as finding out the truth and getting family therapy.

Also, since when does having an opinion make you sick? I agree, some people may take it to the extreme and say some nasty stuff. But having the opinion that there's more to it than what's being said is not sick by any means. That's the beauty of living in America.. You can state your opinion.

How delusional are you to say something like, "Maybe our country would be a better country if they sent all of these sick people overseas to fight for our country." Really? Are you that daft? The reason we are in war is due to sick, delusional people and you think we should send sickos over there to fight them? That is ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Do you really have any idea how the world works?

As far as Captain Obvious, I'm sure he was in the military, but I'm sure he wasn't dishonorably discharged. He does not act bitter, he just knows his facts. He is probably a seasoned soldier who knows better than you (or Rod Miller for that matter) how the Army works and how soldiers are handled in certain situations. Either way, it's none of your business.

This story doesn't make sense and the truth is not being told. Anyone with common sense could see that.. You obviously don't fit into this category.
ROD MILLER

Galesburg, IL

#82 Apr 3, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK UP CHAPTER 10 YOU MORON! You keep saying that he is getting a general discharge but look it up! Your son is a disgrace. Then again... look at you and your wife... He didnt have much hope by the looks of you two pieces of trash
you r a pice of $hit
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#83 Apr 3, 2010
Because I pointed out what a chapter 10 is that makes me a "pice of ****"?

Or am I a "pice of ****" because I finaly made you realize your son is a pervert, your wife is a moron and you have the smarts of a monkey with Down syndrome.

Tell me Rod... are you and that piece of trash family still trying to make excuses? YOU said it was a chapter 10 discharge... YOU said it little Rod! Let me guess, you didn't mean it now because you is too stupidz to uses the internets!

You're whole family is nothing but white trash!
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#84 Apr 3, 2010
ROD MILLER wrote:
<quoted text>you r a pice of ****
But at least I dont have a son that got kicked out of the army for having child porn. At least I dont have a sicko disgrace for a son that doesnt deserve to be called an american. At least I dont have a son that should have to register as a sexual predator for criminal pronagraphy he had on his computer.

I win, you lose... back to the hole you crawled out of trailer park trash...

P.S. Keep billy away fropm little kids... was it only the little girls he liked watching naked or did he like the little boys too?
ROD MILLER

Galesburg, IL

#85 Apr 3, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
But at least I dont have a son that got kicked out of the army for having child porn. At least I dont have a sicko disgrace for a son that doesnt deserve to be called an american. At least I dont have a son that should have to register as a sexual predator for criminal pronagraphy he had on his computer.
I win, you lose... back to the hole you crawled out of trailer park trash...
P.S. Keep billy away fropm little kids... was it only the little girls he liked watching naked or did he like the little boys too?
YOU r a real pice of work ur name calling.shout up or put up u yellow capt $hit head come get u some of me u $hit head
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#86 Apr 4, 2010
You want me to get some of you because your own wife dont want none of you? Answer the question you disgraceful sorry excuse for a father. Is it a chapter 10 or not? YES it is and your son is just like his mom and dad... a real loser and a disgrace to the community and country...

You call me yellow but you have a trashy family that no one wants to even be associated with...

You are all white trash... your wife included
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#87 Apr 4, 2010
ROD MILLER wrote:
<quoted text>YOU r a real pice of work ur name calling.shout up or put up u yellow capt **** head come get u some of me u **** head
what the hell is a "pice" and what does it mean to "shout up or put up" and honestly you tootless freak, you dont want me to come knockin at your door because I would have to teach your son a little lesson too. He isnt even a REAL soldier. He got KICKED OUT on a chapter 10 DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE!!... you see that? DISHONORABLE just like his mommy and daddy... a bunch of disgraces you all are
TheLight

Geneseo, IL

#88 Apr 4, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
your own wife dont want none of you?
Man, that's a disgusting thought right there. Eww.
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#89 Apr 4, 2010
yes, she is a disgusting looking woman... I cant believe they allowed the two of them to breed! Billy looks like a cross between a turtle and a rat with down syndrom
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#90 Apr 7, 2010
Looks like Rod got smart and shut his big mouth or maybe he found out the truth about his little criminal...
TheLight

Geneseo, IL

#91 Apr 8, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
Looks like Rod got smart and shut his big mouth or maybe he found out the truth about his little criminal...
Now that Billy is back home they are probably down on Club Billy Club, making new little Mongoloids and taking mongo-polaroids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want cock Nov 21 girlie girl 2
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) Sep '14 college20 25
Is Abingdon Historical Museum Really A Sex Dung... (Jul '13) Sep '14 MissymcC 5
Hole-In-The-Wall (Apr '13) Jun '14 Tyler 2
Does anyone know a matthew peel (Jun '10) May '14 someone 24
Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Mer... (Oct '10) May '14 paul reuschel 7
Galesburg police seize 145 pounds of marijuana (Mar '14) Mar '14 AUSTIN RHEINER 1
Galesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Galesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Galesburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Galesburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:21PM
Trestman's QB Change Fails to Provide Spark
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West