Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2009
bob

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 4, 2009
 
vote smart next time please
bob

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 4, 2009
 
no david pigg please dont vote for that back stabbing s o b he is the sorriest piece of shit i know talk good to your face and turn around and talk about you like a dog or piece of shit to your back
bob

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 4, 2009
 
ive heard david pigg -mickey smith- jacob stafford mike head- charlie collier- wayne mahaney- -stevie stafford- paul buerel- charles mcbroom -jerry wilson - mickey sircy -jay davis -and billy bob -is gonna run for sheriff
Haha

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 4, 2009
 
GO BILLY BOB!!!
guest

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 4, 2009
 
bob wrote:
ive heard david pigg -mickey smith- jacob stafford mike head- charlie collier- wayne mahaney--stevie stafford- paul buerel- charles mcbroom -jerry wilson - mickey sircy -jay davis -and billy bob -is gonna run for sheriff
Yes go Billy Bob
pizza

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 5, 2009
 
david pigg would be a good sheriff.that no way to talk about know one god bless you.
Joke

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 5, 2009
 
Pizza's should have been on the joke thread
Think again

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 5, 2009
 
I read with interest the names bob brought up. Some i know some I do not. I do know Jerry Wilson. He may be to kind hearted to be sheriff, but I think he is a honest and good man. I also know David, he is also a good man, but I don't think he has the education to be sheriff.
mee

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 7, 2009
 
david pigg as been in law,all his life.he is as good as any one,
Just curious

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

mee wrote:
david pigg as been in law,all his life.he is as good as any one,
You said it, all his life. I think we need a new set of eyes for our county. Someone that will look out for everyone, not just a select few. One that will not protect their family if they are caught breaking the law.
Just Nosy

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 7, 2009
 
Just curious wrote:
<quoted text>You said it, all his life. I think we need a new set of eyes for our county. Someone that will look out for everyone, not just a select few. One that will not protect their family if they are caught breaking the law.
Like I said on the other thread, MIND YOR OWN BUISNESS AND GO BACK TO MARTIN,HELL OR WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!
Just curious

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 7, 2009
 
Just Nosy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said on the other thread, MIND YOR OWN BUISNESS AND GO BACK TO MARTIN,HELL OR WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!
I have lived in Jackson County my whole life and pay taxes there, so I have a right to speak my mind on issues that effect myself and my family same as you. You stated on another post that Lee Dulworth would be a good sherrif, correct me if I am wrong, and I know you will, but he is not originally from Gainesboro is he?
Gainesboro 1985

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 7, 2009
 
I think billy bob would be a great sheriff, and he is a pillar to the to the town we call gainesboro.
Just Nosy

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just curious wrote:
<quoted text>I have lived in Jackson County my whole life and pay taxes there, so I have a right to speak my mind on issues that effect myself and my family same as you. You stated on another post that Lee Dulworth would be a good sherrif, correct me if I am wrong, and I know you will, but he is not originally from Gainesboro is he?
Once again it's "affect" not "effect" and I don't care if Tiny is from here or not and I have no problem with anyone else that isn't from here. YOU are the only one I have a problem with because you have questions and comments about something that's not your buisness and that you know nothing about. Think real hard and I bet you'll be able to figure it out.There is a family suffering the loss of loved one today and YOU tried to add to it by getting on here making accusations when YOU DON'T KNOW what happened.
HA HA

Elmwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 7, 2009
 
Gainesboro 1985 wrote:
I think billy bob would be a great sheriff, and he is a pillar to the to the town we call gainesboro.
you think that he is a pilliar. hell know wonder the town is going under have you not heard about dewayne (billybob) rush
mee

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 7, 2009
 
can you name one person who would be good sheriff?i dont no one.david as took his on family members to jail when they was in the wrong.
Robert

Taylor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 7, 2009
 
How many cops do we need, in this town? What is the worst thing that happens? seems to me it is always sleeping .
Tonya Stafford

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 8, 2009
 
I can assure that Stevie will NOT be running for sheriff.Please do not get us involved in all of these discussions that usually lead to insults.Whoever decides to run for sheriff I do not envy them at all.Hopefully it will be a good and honest person like Charlie Collier he seems to be doing a fine job.Thank you.
Gainesboro 1985

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 9, 2009
 
Billy Bob for King of Jackson County, LONG LIVE THE KING !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Gainesboro Forum right now

Search the Gainesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriffs girlfriend 1 hr rastus 2
Who will be the next Sheriff? 16 hr vote 37
What are the animal laws/leash laws in Jackson ... (Feb '13) 19 hr Just wondering 33
Mike Phillips for Sheriff Wed Man 31
If she is so great, why does she have to cheat Wed whatever 18
Out of County Students Wed Your Mistaken 7
Where is James "Bobby" Kinnaird Jul 21 jailhim 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gainesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gainesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gainesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gainesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••