did he get suspended?
Mosey

Mayfield, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
It isn't really any of your buisness
Uh oh

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Does this mean Jane won't be getting any preferential treatment for a job at the new dispatch?
too bad

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2012
I was hoping to hear he took a cap in his ass cheek from one of the "nothing found" calls where he makes fun of people who call the police for suspicious noises outside their house.
Jonathan

La Fayette, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Why did he get suspended? Or did he?
just wondering

Mayfield, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2012
well i thought since he's public service its public record
seen him working

Central City, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2012
i seen him working this weekend so i guess this is another lie started on topix.
Billy

Paducah, KY

#9 Aug 6, 2012
Daniel who works for the ambulance service or Danny who works for the sheriff's department? Father or son?
Anonymous

Maple Park, IL

#10 Aug 11, 2012
He needs to be sent back to Gremany where his ancestors came from.
Buck

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2012
just wondering wrote:
did he get suspended?
What? Did they finally find out who was eating everyone's lunches out of the employee fridge at the courthouse? Come on what a waste of a salary get someone that can can work instead of wobbling around in cowboy boots and smearing on chap stick.
too funny

Murray, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Chapstick lol
missy

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2012
He needs to choose what he wants to be...a cop or a preacher, being both don't work for him. How can you call yourself a preacher doing the things & saying the things you do when your out working on the force. God don't like ugly and personally he gets pretty ugly being a sheriff.
Buck

United States

#14 Sep 5, 2012
missy wrote:
He needs to choose what he wants to be...a cop or a preacher, being both don't work for him. How can you call yourself a preacher doing the things & saying the things you do when your out working on the force. God don't like ugly and personally he gets pretty ugly being a sheriff.

Well we all know there is a difference in a God called preacher and a so called preacher.
whatever

Owensboro, KY

#15 Sep 30, 2012
And he is a so called preacher. Got his whole congragation fooled. He is a joke of a sheriff, thinks hes billy bad a$$. Hides behind the cloth, to bad he cant fool god. He will pay some day.
need to know

Milan, TN

#16 Oct 11, 2012
i would like to know how i could file a formal complaint on danny, other than his boss, the sheriff, or the court of fulton co... because if it did any good to complain to them, he wouldnt have a job today, it boggles my mind how he can still have one now, i dont understand how the court system can tolerate him as he belittles, berates and treats everyone in the court as a crimanal, and then sleeps on the job, drawing taxpayers money....he needs to be fired, or at the very least repremanded for his actions, and needs to be schooled on being a public servent, i cannot believe hes a preacher judging by his actions outside the church...there has to be a government agency, such as a bailiffs comiissiion somewhere, where formal complaints can be filed, and maybe have him removed from the court room, he certainly has no business being there, not to mention what he is making the court system look like
Fulton Co Resident

Mayfield, KY

#17 Oct 22, 2012
You need to personaly go to the sheriff an make a formal complaint in writing an sign it, do the same at the county attorneys office , goto the fisical court and do the same. and send one to the attorney general in Frankfort.. While at the sheriff's office be sure not to wake Danny up or bother him if he's playing solitary..It's not only in court he's rude and obnoxious. He is also foul month an a bully..Wonder what happens to pretend preacher? There has been many compaints an nothing done wonder why? This county will always be this way as long as you have these type people being elected and running this county..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best logger 7 hr In the know 1
Nena from Walmart. Mon ken 6
Elaine (for mayor) is vain! Mon Ben 8
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Prayers 511
Royal Ridge Apartments (Nov '10) Mon For sure 9
Phil Smith Mon uugghh 2
Royal Ridge Mon Big Momma 9
Fulton Dating
Find my Match

Fulton People Search