WZZM13 - Michigan State Police: Suspect arrested in Muskegon Co...

Full story: WZZM Grand Rapids

Michigan State Police announced this morning that a suspect has been arrested in connection with a serial robbery case.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AJW

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 27, 2007
 
Way to go officers!!
Bob Boboroni

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 27, 2007
 
Wow, they are pretty. Ought to fetch two packs of smokes in prison
roses r red

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 27, 2007
 
They both have a history of robbery..Apparently the judge needs to throw away the key this time..Send them to Iraq to fight the war..I dont want my tax dollars paying to support either of these two while they sit in prison..Worthless loosers who want a free ride instead of an honest living should not be given the right to live in such a beautiful country as ours. To take something that belongs to someone else and not even give a dam who you hurt doing it, may you burn in hell..
roses r red

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 27, 2007
 
LOL Bob..I am a firm believer in a good ol fashioned ass whooping when my kids get out of line or disobey me..You didnt see this happening this much back in the 60's 70's and 80s like it is now...If the parents of these kids would have beat their ass when they needed it, they may have learned a little respect for others property and the world may just be a little better off today...Thank our fine government for taking away our rights to make our children behave (the proper way, not a time out chair) now look what we have, a bunch of lazy kids who dont want to get a job..they want to take from others,,

“Secure our borders!!!”

Since: Jun 07

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 27, 2007
 
Oh how proud there parents must be .

Now my tax dollars have to take care of these loosers . Time to bring back the chain gang .

These kids will sit in an air conditioned jail . 3 meals a day . Laundry done for them . All medical paid for . I gym to work out in . Swimming pool . Much more .

This is just what they need . They need a good spanking of sorts.

NOT!!!!
Ann

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 27, 2007
 
Big Mark, I'm sure they'll a good spanking and lot more, LOL!
Gopher - Grand Rapids

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 27, 2007
 
Hopefully, they can learn a "trade" in prison - like making license plates?
Leticia

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 28, 2007
 
you guys think your paying to have them being taken care of??!!

theyre still YOUNG and have to live
their lives in a jail cell!!

and not only does this affect
them,
but everyone they love!!

i know these people!

and i know their families,
and i know that im going
to spend EVERY day thinking about them,
about what they did.

when he police are always after you,
you cant get a job because of your record
and no ones there to help,
sometimes its the only choice!!

dont judge them
without knowing their lives!

they are not bad people!!
Get Real

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 28, 2007
 
Leticia wrote:
you guys think your paying to have them being taken care of??!!
theyre still YOUNG and have to live
their lives in a jail cell!!
and not only does this affect
them,
but everyone they love!!
i know these people!
and i know their families,
and i know that im going
to spend EVERY day thinking about them,
about what they did.
when he police are always after you,
you cant get a job because of your record
and no ones there to help,
sometimes its the only choice!!
dont judge them
without knowing their lives!
they are not bad people!!
That's right we should baby them becasue they had a rough life. GET REAL!!! I had a very hard life too but I have never committed a crime because I would rather work for my money than steal from anyone. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself. But then again you are probably doing the same crap they are.

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 28, 2007
 
Leticia wrote:
you guys think your paying to have them being taken care of??!!
theyre still YOUNG and have to live
their lives in a jail cell!!
and not only does this affect
them,
but everyone they love!!
i know these people!
and i know their families,
and i know that im going
to spend EVERY day thinking about them,
about what they did.
when he police are always after you,
you cant get a job because of your record
and no ones there to help,
sometimes its the only choice!!
dont judge them
without knowing their lives!
they are not bad people!!
Actually yes, the tax payers of the state WILL be taking care of them. They will be the ones to make sure they get 3 squares a day, a roof over their heads and cable tv.

So, just because they were down on their luck and because there was 'no other choice', that's an excuse to steal? WRONGO! We ALL have choices in life. They CHOSE to break the law! Not once, BUT REPEATEDLY! And I hate to break it to you, but the police aren't always after you unless you are doing something wrong.
Bob Boboroni

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 29, 2007
 
Leticia wrote:
you guys think your paying to have them being taken care of??!!
theyre still YOUNG and have to live
their lives in a jail cell!!
and not only does this affect
them,
but everyone they love!!
i know these people!
and i know their families,
and i know that im going
to spend EVERY day thinking about them,
about what they did.
when he police are always after you,
you cant get a job because of your record
and no ones there to help,
sometimes its the only choice!!
dont judge them
without knowing their lives!
they are not bad people!!
I will just be blunt with this one. Letissue, you are an idiot.
Leticia

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 1, 2007
 
You all think because you
can type a few words your hard,

but i know these people didnt do
HALF the stuff theyre being accused of

i was with them most of the
nights theyre being accused
of stuff

they never needed money,
and if any of you could read,
look at what was printed
in the chronicle yesterday.

they are not bad people.

and to whoever the get real person is,
NO im not doing what theyre doing,
and theyre not going around stealing
from everywhere.

and the police ARE always after them,
you dont know their lives.

the police have wrongfully done
things to them before
with no solid proof of ANYTHiNG
but spite.
AJW

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 1, 2007
 
Something caused the spite.
Confused

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 1, 2007
 
Sorry but those boys look like criminals!

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 1, 2007
 
Leticia wrote:
You all think because you
can type a few words your hard,
but i know these people didnt do
HALF the stuff theyre being accused of
i was with them most of the
nights theyre being accused
of stuff
they never needed money,
and if any of you could read,
look at what was printed
in the chronicle yesterday.
they are not bad people.
and to whoever the get real person is,
NO im not doing what theyre doing,
and theyre not going around stealing
from everywhere.
and the police ARE always after them,
you dont know their lives.
the police have wrongfully done
things to them before
with no solid proof of ANYTHiNG
but spite.
funny... weren't they caught on camera? hmmmmmm seems like solid proof to me... so, if they didn't need money, did they steal just to steal?
Melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 1, 2007
 
I think they should pay for what they did and not get out anymore we dont need anymore robberies in any town for that matter. they should of thought before they did what they did.like the other person said the judge needs to throw away the key for them now and teach them a lesson. this time for them its jail not the streets anymore.
Deb

West Bloomfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 1, 2007
 
Leticia wrote:
you guys think your paying to have them being taken care of??!!
theyre still YOUNG and have to live
their lives in a jail cell!!
and not only does this affect
them,
but everyone they love!!
i know these people!
and i know their families,
and i know that im going
to spend EVERY day thinking about them,
about what they did.
when he police are always after you,
you cant get a job because of your record
and no ones there to help,
sometimes its the only choice!!
dont judge them
without knowing their lives!
they are not bad people!!
where were you befor this. you say you are going to be thinking of them everyday, maybe you should have been thinking of them befor all of this. They made a choice, no one made them do the things they did.I did read the paper. Sounds to me like they are trying to lie their way out of it. They need to be put away and have some time to think about what they have done.
bob boboroni

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 2, 2007
 
Leticia wrote:
You all think because you
can type a few words your hard,
but i know these people didnt do
HALF the stuff theyre being accused of
i was with them most of the
nights theyre being accused
of stuff
they never needed money,
and if any of you could read,
look at what was printed
in the chronicle yesterday.
they are not bad people.
and to whoever the get real person is,
NO im not doing what theyre doing,
and theyre not going around stealing
from everywhere.
and the police ARE always after them,
you dont know their lives.
the police have wrongfully done
things to them before
with no solid proof of ANYTHiNG
but spite.
of course the police have done them wrong, because you are an idiot. maybe you should quit being an idiot and they won't get into anymore trouble.
Ryleigh

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 2, 2007
 
why are all off you trying
so hard to make them out like bad people?

Theyre Not.

Theyre Just People That
Have Made Bad Decisions Before.

And The Past Things That
Theyve Done Shouldnt Be Brought
Up into The Present.

And i doubt these
people couldve done everything
theyre being accused of,

because theyre young,
they have jobs, theyve got friends,
they wouldnt be sitting at home
planning stupid things to do.

theyd be out living their lives.

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 2, 2007
 
the problem is when you keep making the same "bad decisions" as before.

there is a reason we have habitual offender laws in MI. Everyone has choices in life. You have the choice to obey the law or break the law. If you break the law, you had better be willing to accept the consequences of your actions. You break the law repeatedly, even though you obviously know it's WRONG, be prepared to be punished to the full extent of the law.

They have past records, obviously they didn't learn their lesson the first time. And just because they have friends and jobs doesn't mean they aren't going to be breaking the law. They did it once before. That's obvious from their past records.

I can see not bringing up their past if they weren't breaking the law. But they have proven before they have no regard for the laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fruitport Discussions

Search the Fruitport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Jul 12 tjj 147
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Free movie tickets! (May '09) Jun '14 barbara bellis 12
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
Heroin and Marijuana Jun '14 Tony Rowe 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fruitport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fruitport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fruitport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fruitport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••