Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
134,841 - 134,860 of 200,594 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you can't post a link that show where I have lied?
We don't need links since all anyone has to do is read any of your lying ass posts to know that you are full of shit.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
The post directly above is that certain mean scale.
As opposed to the dumbass posting and re posting of "14 reasons that homosexuals are a sex cult" REALLY?

This rant is hilarious coming from a creepy pervert who posts 50 times a day about penis suits, pee pee play and fisting and accuses STRANGERS of eating babies.
Prof Marvel wrote:
I've long held the policy that when the stupidity level falls below a certain mean scale it's time to leave the forum.

Are you taking your asspuppets with you?
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Melinda, we can't read your post because Professor Marvelous shut down this thread over 24 hours ago...
If only he wasn't so INFLUENTIAL and POWERFUL you could have shared your earth shatteringly important message.
Now that was a true statement if ever I've heard one! That's the psychotic loser known as R1 and the boy is in dire need of help as you can see he/it/her suddenly grew a Vagina! LOL,You should go over to the Gay Cafe and check him out! Then you can really see just how sick he truly is! Every poster on the thread that is him/it/her in some form of sock puppet,except for the one's that are obviously friendly and sane! Quite hilarious I must say! Coo,coo,coo,coo,coo! LOL
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Why do you search for images of half-nude men dry-humping then pretend you think it's disgusting?
Rose, Well never know since Professor Marvelous was so offended by Rick's post that he has left this thread FOREVER. Do you think he'll take his asspuppets with him?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah
He thought penguins could fly and that's how they got to the middle east to hop on Noah's Ark! Seriously. He even posted a youtube video to prove penguins could fly...of course it was animation.
Come on queerboy liar, you know you posted everything, it's the only way you can get the gay cult excited. lol you are such a loser.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from Brian G, no one wants to "compete" in your race to be the TOPIX village idiot. The average three year old could "keep up" with the content of your posts. And, unlike you, would know that penguins are flightless birds.
more gay humor why are you soooo damn stupid????? no wonder you belong to the second class club ...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.......would you like to be referred to as a lady? or some female entity? I will again tell you that in no way shape or form am I a fella(referring to a man).
Well one of you has to look like a fella to be married!
Hey Penguin Boy

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
more gay humor why are you soooo damn stupid?????
It's lucky for you that you are so dim witted that you don't even get depressed about being the TOPIX village idiot.
Hey Penguin Boy

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

What's under your skirt?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, Well never know since Professor Marvelous was so offended by Rick's post that he has left this thread FOREVER. Do you think he'll take his asspuppets with him?
We can only hope.:)

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
We can only hope.:)
Now if only we can get rid of Here is One.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only we can get rid of Here is One.
Posting on TOPIX keeps him sober and that keeps him from peeping into his neighbors windows, slapping his wife around or stalking gay men so try to tolerate him.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM......but then again you must not be any smarter than Prof Marvel is!!!

I've been legally married almost 4 years and both of us have very much girl names on our marriage license:-)

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if your head is up your azz........lol!!!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

It seems there are alot of angry and hurting queer folk in this forum . . . maybe it's because they know they are a second class low life gay cult that can't get the respect from the Federal govmnt. It must really suck to be a queer
Fix A Flat

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

May the Fix A Flat lady can fix you too?

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
SIXTEEN REASONS WHY HETEROSEXUALITY IS A SEX CULT:
1. Parades where cult members dress provocatively and even women flashing their breasts and both men and women exposing intimate body parts in exchange for plastic beads.
Cites please?

If you're talking about Mardi Gras, parade organizers do not allow even a hint of sexuality -- not one penis suit, half-nude men dry-humping each other, boys on dog leashes being led by their "tops," men in drag.
2. Fleshpots like the worldwide proliferation of "singles resorts" and "singles bars" where the objective is to "hook-up" with as many might as well be strangers as possible.
I named names, why can't you?

Generally, when pressured to do so, you fellas come up with "Plato's Retreat" a place that's been out of business for 30 years.

But the real point is even if there are such places still in existence they don't and never have drawn the numbers gays fleshpots like Fire Island and the Greenwich Village Docks do.

There are no hetero sex havens in America that even remotely compare to Fire Island. On Fire Islands hundreds of gay men have sex with each other in broad daylight. Likewise, the Greenwich Village Docks, so stop your lying.
3. Deviant Sex Bible aka "The Holy Bible", Have you ever read it? Rape, sex slaves, promiscuity, incest, adultery and all done with "God's" seal of approval. And even worse, would you believe they believe this book to be appropriate reading material for CHILDREN. They even have special classes just for children to explore this book.
And this is where you show how completely spineless and stupid you are. Do you really expect to win an argument by calling the Holy Bible a book of "Deviant Sex"?

This is the kind of rebuttal only a godless homosexual could conjure up and it makes all homosexuals look like amoral pagan-worshiping atheists with no respect for religion.

Is that what you are, fella?
4. Heterosexuals practice serial pedophilia on a massive scale. Remember 2 little girls are sexually abused for every boy and there is more than 30 years of evidence that the majority of those who abuse boys live as heterosexual.

Are you forgetting gay males only make up 2-3% of the population? This means if two girls are molested for every one boy, you fellows are -- although only 3% of the population -- responsible for 25% of the child molestation.

Do the math, Brainiac.
5. Acolytes who want to teach the Bible and its deviant sex practices as safe, normal and as wholesome as Mom's apple pie.
There you go dragging the Bible through the mud again. Then when I say that in order to be a homosexual you must first reject religion, you scream it ain't so.
6. Other free-for-all sex meccas like every "red light district" and hooker's stroll across America.
You're confusing prostitution with free-for-all sex Meccas like Fire Island and the Greenwich Village Docks. The two have nothing in common, you moron.
7. A national network of indoctrination points targeting children. EVERY school in America which teaches heterosexual only sex education, hell, even allegedly good "Christian" schools engage in this practice.
And here I'll stop.

You've become totally incoherent and are even embarrassing straight morons who support same-sex marriage.

And we've seen this here before, haven't we?

Take you people off your LGBT scripts and you come apart like cheap suits every time.

You've made a complete ass out of yourself, fella, and done irreparable damage to the LGBT cause in the bargain.

Way to go, Bippy.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
Pay attention to me I demand it!!!!Answer my QUESTIONS or I swear will leave and never come back!
Promises, promises, promises! But you couldn't even stay way for six hours you lying sanctimonious sack of turds.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

gay marriage is a oxymoron
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
It seems there are alot of angry and hurting queer folk in this forum ... maybe it's because they know they are a second class low life gay cult that can't get the respect from the Federal govmnt. It must really suck to be a queer
Well then by that statement you are queer! Congratulations Baruno! Maybe now you'll have a little class and understanding! Maybe try judging a person by the quality of their character and NOT their sexual orientation buddy! Good luck with that!So suck away! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 2 hr Even Better 6
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Bee Keepers 4,977
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed facts faced 15,929
Border Agents Make Zero-Tolerance Zone (Aug '06) Wed guest 48
Review: Alas Cargo (Feb '10) Tue keith 39
comment Tue Just Thinking 13
Google, Oracle Enlisted to Help Fix Obamacare Site (Nov '13) Tue Just Thinking 8

Search the Fremont Forum:
•••

Fremont News Video

•••
•••

Fremont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fremont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••