Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#152192 Jul 27, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pal, Rick, reputed my LGBT is a sex cult charge by making the argument that Christians are a sex cult and the Bible a deviant sex manual.
And now you're telling everyone that proves the LGBT is not a sex cult.
Look, stupid, you came up with this term "sex cult" that you don't define, then ask people to prove that LGBT isn't one. Well, WTF is a "sex cult"?
Pegged

Monrovia, CA

#152193 Jul 27, 2012
Still hopping around on that peg?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#152195 Jul 27, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
1. Marti Gras - women are allowed to show their breasts---they get beads for it, but NO ONE is allowed to exposed the genetilia below the waist. People actually get arrested for exposing gentiallia below the waist.
And heterosexuals are always law abiding citizens when it comes to expressions of their sexuality. And there is no shame in using a spell check program. And only one of these statements is true. Answer: YouTube.
thisGuy wrote:
2. If that's such a big problem to you, then go to a gay bar.
You thought I was serious, didn't you? Damn. The professor was wrong, I am good at satire, either that or you really are a complete idiot. The coin is in the air, you call it. It's not my place on the floor to sit in judgement of the behavior of others, I've got my own to worry about. If you are doing physical or psychological harm to others, or even yourself I'll let you know. Other than that, offensive is in the eye of the beholder. Amusing factoid, the first time I was ever in a strip club I actually fell asleep.
thisGuy wrote:
3. Since when did God APPROVE of rape, sex slaves, promiscuity, incest, & adultery? I thought he condemned them.
I take it that you have never actually read the Bible for yourself, you're just another one of those Christians who has only had what someone else believes to be the important bits read to you. Fascinating book really. My favorite bit is where God sends bears to maul 42 children to death for being mouthy.
thisGuy wrote:
4. LOL The amount of heterosexual pedophilia cases is still FAR LESS than that practice by homosexual pedophilia. 29% of children of queer parents were reported being sexually assaulted while it was 0.9% for heterosexual parents. Get your facts straight.
Did you just pull that "statistic" out of your ass or would you like to give us a hint where you got that one from? Please say it's the Regenerus study. That would mean I get to tell you that the journal that published it is telling everybody that they never should have, the lead in the investigation into how and why it ever survived the review process called the study "bullshit". The University of Texas has PUBLICLY announced that they are investigating him and his little study for academic fraud.
thisGuy wrote:
5. Some people are disgusted with homosexuality. Get over it.
I'm disgusted with them too cupcake and since I got it I might as well flaunt it. They chose to have a problem, I don't have to acquiesce to it. PS, y'all don't have to acquiesce to my choice to have a problem with you either. Actually it's more fun that way.
thisGuy wrote:
6. LOL Those are runned by whores & prostitutes, & many of them are BISEXUAL. Bisexual =/= Heterosexual, dumbass queer.
Is there an English translation available for this? I'll run with what I think I got and hope for the best. And heterosexuals don't partake of the professions of whores and prostitutes. And you really have no clue as to how prostitution actually works as a profession. And again, only one of these statements is true.
thisGuy wrote:
7. LOL You mean Sex ed. I thank my teachers to teaching me about STDs. Without it, I would have never learnt where babies come from & the amount of STDs queers like you spread.
And heterosexuals never spread STDs and never have babies outside of holy wedlock. And if this is the extent of what you were taught, three words, educational malpractice lawsuit. And you guessed it, only one of these statements is true.
thisGuy wrote:
8. Who gives a crap!
Apparently you do dear, you've gone to this length to prove that satire is lost on you.

continued

this one

#152196 Jul 27, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
9. LOL So you're gay because your afraid someone of the opposite sex will cheat on you? Wow! You queers are a sexist bunch.
Wow, your mind actually works that way, if there were a god, that would hurt.
thisGuy wrote:
10. Wife swapping is practiced by swingers (aka BISEXUALS). Second, you mad because you can't get laid? ROFL
You don't have to be bisexual to swing dear, but I guess if you are it makes it a lot more fun. And honey, wife swapping, by definition means you are getting someone else's wife in return for your own. So unless you're in for a surprise that comes with Mrs thatguy, it's strictly a heterosexual experience for heterosexual experience transaction. Second, I'm the queer, remember? My getting laid too often is supposed to be my problem, you're the straight one, you're supposed to bitch and moan that you're not getting any.
thisGuy wrote:
11. LOL Also a place where BISEXUALS do their whoring business. Many strippers are BISEXUAL, & that is definitely QUEER
And there are no heterosexual strippers nor heterosexuals who for whatever reason will ever partake of the homosexual experience. And there are clods of dirt that are brighter than you aren't there. And it goes without saying.
thisGuy wrote:
12. LOL Like Chick-Fil-A?/sarcasm
Oh honey, it never goes well when you have to tell people what you were aiming for when you missed that badly.
thisGuy wrote:
13. Ok, PROVE it isn't CHOICE! Show me the "gay gene" does exist. Then we'll talk.
Prove to me that you're at least not half the idiot I'm taking you for... There is no gay gene dear, that doesn't preclude it being at least in part, genetic in nature. There is no left handed gene either, but like homosexuality runs in families. Lamb chop, there is a reality you really ought to grasp. We know ourselves and more importantly, that part of ourselves, better than you do. The ONLY choice we are given is how we live with the attractions that were there from the beginning.
thisGuy wrote:
14. LOL You queers are the ones who's pushing that behavior as "accepting", not us heterosexuals
And heterosexuals never, never, never, ever advocate for sexual behaviors which a perceivable majority of people would find downright horrifying. And you really are probably regretting you started this by now. And it's the same exercise.
thisGuy wrote:
15. Many women don't like anal, dumbass queer
thisGuy wrote:
16. Are you fucking kidding me?! There's only one child for every couple for European couples. If us heterosexual were truly "obsessed" with procreating, then Europe's current population wouldn't be decreasing.
See, you're obsessed that it's not happening enough. Point, game, set and match, moron.
thisGuy wrote:
"Tell us WHY we should give a flying f*ck what heterosexuals have to say about those of us who aren't?"
-Simple: Because heterosexuality is both NORMAL & NATURAL. Tell me, what so "normal" about 2 men sodomizing each other & 2 women using fake cock proxies? Both behaviors are pointless & just spread diseases
Honey pie, if you're a grade A example of normal and natural, give me freaky and unnatural any day of the week. The only thing normal and natural that you should concern yourself with is the process of selection, it certainly ain't in your favor.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152197 Jul 27, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another idiotic moron who can't grasp the concept of two women in their wedding photo.......you are nothing more than a hateful bigot!!!!
I thought you looked nice in your wedding gown Rose ...
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152199 Jul 27, 2012
What do you think should gay men and women be allowed to were their military uniforms in the gay pride parade?? what do you think??

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152200 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you did.......and though that would be my wife......I still appreciated the comment:-)

this one

#152201 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
What do you think should gay men and women be allowed to were their military uniforms in the gay pride parade?? what do you think??
You bitch when they showed up in ass less chaps and leather harness and you bitch when they show up dressed for work, what does it take to make you people happy?
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#152203 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though she's a second class citizen right Bruno? Hypocrite! LOL
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152205 Jul 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You bitch when they showed up in ass less chaps and leather harness and you bitch when they show up dressed for work, what does it take to make you people happy?
Dick in Kansas ... I'm not bitching about anything, I am asking an honest question so you stop with the bitchy little attitude ok??... In my opinion gays should be allowed to wear their uniforms in a gay parade so long as they don't alter them in any way shape or form, that would be punisable by a court marshall.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152207 Jul 27, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though she's a second class citizen right Bruno? Hypocrite! LOL
You said it not me you nutsack ...

“DoesTheNoiseInMy HeadBotherYou?”

Since: Jan 11

Big Sur California

#152208 Jul 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Queer Perverted Ricky, it's about time to get your shi+ packed tonight. LMFAO
Well Doctor Douche,you can't fix stupid but you can numb it with a
2 X 4!!! Why are you worried about Rick,are you hungry? LOL,Why don't you worry about yourself maybe repent for crimes against your fellow men and women! Is this another example of righteous Christian LOVE? LOL
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152210 Jul 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You bitch when they showed up in ass less chaps and leather harness and you bitch when they show up dressed for work, what does it take to make you people happy?
Is this a trick question ??...

this one

#152211 Jul 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
Hey Queer Perverted Ricky, it's about time to get your shi+ packed tonight. LMFAO
Honey, I'm the one doing the f*cking tonight. Either shut up, bend over and take it like a man or just shut up, the choice is yours b*tch.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152212 Jul 27, 2012
Opiate Of The Masses wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Doctor Douche,you can't fix stupid but you can numb it with a
2 X 4!!! Why are you worried about Rick,are you hungry? LOL,Why don't you worry about yourself maybe repent for crimes against your fellow men and women! Is this another example of righteous Christian LOVE? LOL
Look who's calling the kettle black. STFU and mind YOUR own business. Time you show some Christianity love boy ....

this one

#152213 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick in Kansas ... I'm not bitching about anything, I am asking an honest question so you stop with the bitchy little attitude ok??... In my opinion gays should be allowed to wear their uniforms in a gay parade so long as they don't alter them in any way shape or form, that would be punisable by a court marshall.
He says bitchily. If my comment doesn't apply to you, don't take it so personally.

this one

#152214 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
Is this a trick question ??...
It took you long enough to get my post in the spirit it was intended.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152215 Jul 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that RoseLesboHo. Looked about as nice as a retarded fat bitc(h could. LMFAO
Actually, you have Rose from North Hollywood and myself mixed up......but we can't expect much from idiots like yourself:-)

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#152218 Jul 27, 2012
--BIG BOSS MAN-- wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and keep licking my balls douchebag!
- BIG BOSS MAN
hmmm...
Piss someone off, then stick your balls between their teeth.
Doesn't seem like a good idea...
Earl

Sun City, CA

#152220 Jul 27, 2012
It's funny how gays all say the 14th amendment gives them the right to marry. The guys that wrote the 14th amendment had no intent to give gays the right to marry, nor would the amendment have been passed if people thought it gave gays the right to marry!

The problem is one Gay Liberal Federal Judge decided to interpret the Constitution to fit his own personal agenda. There is no way at all Gays can say the authors of an amendment wrote in the 19th century intended to give gays the right to marry.That is just a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 7 hr Mover 31
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) 13 hr WhyWait 36
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA 16 hr D mann 1
Review: Alas Cargo (Feb '10) Fri LA boy 43
Concord Police Summarily Execute Unarmed Charle... (May '13) Dec 19 law abiding citizen 4
C & T Pest Control, Exterminators Rodents Contr... (Jan '10) Dec 19 bryanflake1984 3
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Dec 18 maryjaneprincton 19

Fremont News Video

Fremont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fremont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fremont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fremont

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News