Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,318

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152199 Jul 27, 2012
What do you think should gay men and women be allowed to were their military uniforms in the gay pride parade?? what do you think??

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152200 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you looked nice in your wedding gown Rose ...
I know you did.......and though that would be my wife......I still appreciated the comment:-)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#152201 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
What do you think should gay men and women be allowed to were their military uniforms in the gay pride parade?? what do you think??
You bitch when they showed up in ass less chaps and leather harness and you bitch when they show up dressed for work, what does it take to make you people happy?
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#152203 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you looked nice in your wedding gown Rose ...
Even though she's a second class citizen right Bruno? Hypocrite! LOL
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152205 Jul 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You bitch when they showed up in ass less chaps and leather harness and you bitch when they show up dressed for work, what does it take to make you people happy?
Dick in Kansas ... I'm not bitching about anything, I am asking an honest question so you stop with the bitchy little attitude ok??... In my opinion gays should be allowed to wear their uniforms in a gay parade so long as they don't alter them in any way shape or form, that would be punisable by a court marshall.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152207 Jul 27, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though she's a second class citizen right Bruno? Hypocrite! LOL
You said it not me you nutsack ...

“DoesTheNoiseInMy HeadBotherYou?”

Since: Jan 11

Big Sur California

#152208 Jul 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Queer Perverted Ricky, it's about time to get your shi+ packed tonight. LMFAO
Well Doctor Douche,you can't fix stupid but you can numb it with a
2 X 4!!! Why are you worried about Rick,are you hungry? LOL,Why don't you worry about yourself maybe repent for crimes against your fellow men and women! Is this another example of righteous Christian LOVE? LOL
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152210 Jul 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You bitch when they showed up in ass less chaps and leather harness and you bitch when they show up dressed for work, what does it take to make you people happy?
Is this a trick question ??...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#152211 Jul 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
Hey Queer Perverted Ricky, it's about time to get your shi+ packed tonight. LMFAO
Honey, I'm the one doing the f*cking tonight. Either shut up, bend over and take it like a man or just shut up, the choice is yours b*tch.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152212 Jul 27, 2012
Opiate Of The Masses wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Doctor Douche,you can't fix stupid but you can numb it with a
2 X 4!!! Why are you worried about Rick,are you hungry? LOL,Why don't you worry about yourself maybe repent for crimes against your fellow men and women! Is this another example of righteous Christian LOVE? LOL
Look who's calling the kettle black. STFU and mind YOUR own business. Time you show some Christianity love boy ....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#152213 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick in Kansas ... I'm not bitching about anything, I am asking an honest question so you stop with the bitchy little attitude ok??... In my opinion gays should be allowed to wear their uniforms in a gay parade so long as they don't alter them in any way shape or form, that would be punisable by a court marshall.
He says bitchily. If my comment doesn't apply to you, don't take it so personally.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#152214 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
Is this a trick question ??...
It took you long enough to get my post in the spirit it was intended.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152215 Jul 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that RoseLesboHo. Looked about as nice as a retarded fat bitc(h could. LMFAO
Actually, you have Rose from North Hollywood and myself mixed up......but we can't expect much from idiots like yourself:-)

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#152218 Jul 27, 2012
--BIG BOSS MAN-- wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and keep licking my balls douchebag!
- BIG BOSS MAN
hmmm...
Piss someone off, then stick your balls between their teeth.
Doesn't seem like a good idea...
Earl

Sun City, CA

#152220 Jul 27, 2012
It's funny how gays all say the 14th amendment gives them the right to marry. The guys that wrote the 14th amendment had no intent to give gays the right to marry, nor would the amendment have been passed if people thought it gave gays the right to marry!

The problem is one Gay Liberal Federal Judge decided to interpret the Constitution to fit his own personal agenda. There is no way at all Gays can say the authors of an amendment wrote in the 19th century intended to give gays the right to marry.That is just a fact.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#152221 Jul 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You bitch when they showed up in ass less chaps and leather harness and you bitch when they show up dressed for work, what does it take to make you people happy?
The issue is the uniform. You can't wear it to anything political where you might associate the service with the event.

You can't even wear it to a political rally.

I hate to say it, but with all the nonsense Bruno spews on this forum, he did bring up a very interesting point.

Homosexuals claim they want to be treated equally, well this is clearly a case where they have the chance to and may not seize it by wearing their uniform to make a statement, something others cannot do.
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#152222 Jul 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're both nasty A$$ cun+s either way so STFU
What a human piece of shyte says! Go suck some balls MO FO,it's what you do best in your closet! LOL

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#152223 Jul 27, 2012
Earl wrote:
It's funny how gays all say the 14th amendment gives them the right to marry. The guys that wrote the 14th amendment had no intent to give gays the right to marry, nor would the amendment have been passed if people thought it gave gays the right to marry!
The problem is one Gay Liberal Federal Judge decided to interpret the Constitution to fit his own personal agenda. There is no way at all Gays can say the authors of an amendment wrote in the 19th century intended to give gays the right to marry.That is just a fact.
Did they intend to give blacks and whites the right to marry? Who knows? All that matters is what they wrote.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152224 Jul 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're both nasty A$$ cun+s either way so STFU
Sorry, but I don't understand idioteez.........lol!!!
Roger Moore

Los Angeles, CA

#152226 Jul 27, 2012
Fascinating issue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 37 min Jody 50
I got the wife and mother I law I always wanted... 11 hr Markjewbook 2
Review: Foothill Psychic (Sep '09) Sat sandy cheecks 11
Review: Banfield Pet Hospital Karen Tancuan, DV... Sat The Hills 1
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Fri bobbyroosco 24
Review: Autos International Jan 23 SeniorJane 1
gangs in fremont (Jul '07) Jan 22 batman 71

Fremont News Video

Fremont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fremont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers