Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Freeland Forum

Comments (Page 1,136)

Showing posts 22,701 - 22,720 of51,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan

Cashtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23995
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all the people who are women won't have a CHOICE.
Put and aspirin between your knees and back to the kitchen with you!

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23996
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Put and aspirin between your knees and back to the kitchen with you!
Come onna my house and say that. I got a present for you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23997
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You guys are talking about the Electoral College and the need to garner 270 electoral votes.

What will happen if NEITHER candidate gets 270 votes? Who will be declared the winner?(Hint: It happened once before.)
Mitt Robme

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23998
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Here ya go
LQQK here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Robme cant win no matter how you slice the pie.
And no right wingnut can explain that on here,,,,they all run away from the subject!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!

What could the Founding Fathers -- the framers of the Constitution -- have been thinking in 1787? Did they not realize that the Electoral College system effectively took the power to select the American president of out of the hands of the American people? Yes, they did. In fact, the Founders always intended that the states -- not the people -- select the president.
There goes that phrase "every vote counts"....
No it doesnt!!!

Guess it's a major flaw in the system!!
Bush Wacker

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23999
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

A candidate that loses the popular vote but wins the electoral vote must turn out to be a particularly unsuccessful and unpopular president. Otherwise, the impetus to blame the nation's woes on the Electoral College system will never materialize.

Bush vs Gore 2000
Big Mike

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24000
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Come onna my house and say that. I got a present for you.
Hey skippy, give me your name address and phone number i'll be there ..........I wanna see what kinda balls you got,if you have any at all.

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24001
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey skippy, give me your name address and phone number i'll be there ..........I wanna see what kinda balls you got,if you have any at all.
Laughing at you. I will rip your ballinis off, nail them to the cieling and piss on your bleeding spasming body, in a Friendly fashion of course.
chicken hawk

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24002
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing at you. I will rip your ballinis off, nail them to the cieling and piss on your bleeding spasming body, in a Friendly fashion of course.
well i need your name address and phone number,,,if you really want to do that.i say you're spineless.
if you cant give me the information then i want then be gone with you. youre all full of hot air

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24003
May 27, 2012
 
chicken hawk wrote:
<quoted text>well i need your name address and phone number,,,if you really want to do that.i say you're spineless.
if you cant give me the information then i want then be gone with you. youre all full of hot air
Hot air is the charm of message boards, TurkeyHash. Laughing at you.
Mormon

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24004
May 27, 2012
 
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24005
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mitt Robme wrote:
Here ya go
LQQK here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Robme cant win no matter how you slice the pie.
And no right wingnut can explain that on here,,,,they all run away from the subject!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!
What could the Founding Fathers -- the framers of the Constitution -- have been thinking in 1787? Did they not realize that the Electoral College system effectively took the power to select the American president of out of the hands of the American people? Yes, they did. In fact, the Founders always intended that the states -- not the people -- select the president.
There goes that phrase "every vote counts"....
No it doesnt!!!
Guess it's a major flaw in the system!!
This poster has--once again--presented stolen text as his own.

He apparently is not bright enough to synthesize into his own words what he's read and not honest enough to attribute its source.

West Mifflin, the frequent plagiarist.
Obamney 2012

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24006
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot air is the charm of message boards, TurkeyHash. Laughing at you.
LOL you pussed out.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24007
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bush Wacker wrote:
A candidate that loses the popular vote but wins the electoral vote must turn out to be a particularly unsuccessful and unpopular president. Otherwise, the impetus to blame the nation's woes on the Electoral College system will never materialize.
Bush vs Gore 2000
This poster has--once AGAIN--presented stolen text as his own.

He apparently is not bright enough to synthesize into his own words what he's read and not honest enough to attribute its source.

West Mifflin, the frequent plagiarist.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24008
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bush Wacker wrote:
A candidate that loses the popular vote but wins the electoral vote must turn out to be a particularly unsuccessful and unpopular president. Otherwise, the impetus to blame the nation's woes on the Electoral College system will never materialize.
Bush vs Gore 2000
•John Quincy Adams who lost by 44,804 votes to Andrew Jackson in 1824. This election was decided by the House of Representatives who had the majority party that supported Adams.

•Rutherford B. Hayes who lost by 264,292 votes to Samuel J. Tilden in 1876
•Benjamin Harrison who lost by 95,713 votes to Grover Cleveland in 1888

But what about Bubba Clinton? He never got 50% of the vote in either election but won the electoral College.(43% of the vote in 92 and 49% of the vote in 96) Both times a majority of the voters did not select him. Without the Electoral College would he have been a "legitimate" president?
Obamney 2012

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24009
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mormon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=Y 7tmaPwf4PA
Bill Maher is a bore like Rush Limbaugh.

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24010
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obamney 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you pussed out.
Nah. You made an assumption about what the present would be and now you want to blame your idiocy on me.

I am laughing at you. So you want to beat me up. Get a clue. Get a sense of humor. Get a sense of proportion.

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24011
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obamney 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Maher is a bore like Rush Limbaugh.
Really. Neither of them are entertaining.
TheWord

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24012
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obamney 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Maher is a bore like Rush Limbaugh.
That's because you don't have the mental aptitude to understand the humor.
Obamney 2012

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24013
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. You made an assumption about what the present would be and now you want to blame your idiocy on me.
I am laughing at you. So you want to beat me up. Get a clue. Get a sense of humor. Get a sense of proportion.
Do you have low reading comprehension? I never said I wanted to be you up. Another user did. I pointed out you were coward for threatening somebody and then refusing to physically meet the person.
Obamney 2012

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24014
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It looks like I have low proofreading comprehension.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,701 - 22,720 of51,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Freeland Discussions

Search the Freeland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SCAM ALERT: Door to Door Solicitors 2 hr Freaklander 1
2013 Spring Weatherly Hillclimb (Jun '13) 10 hr lame brain 4
Should Weatherly Area SD be absorbed into a nei... (Jan '13) 10 hr lame brain 15
Tochy Feely Hazy Pigs 18 hr Freaklander 11
The best place to pick up prostitutes in Hazy (Nov '12) Tue April Showers 32
You know you're from Freeland if............. Mar 23 the truthiest one 5
Mine Lands Mar 21 Whitey McCracker 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Freeland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Freeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••