joey d

Clairton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

ohio gayjammer...where did you get "dunkarcio" from??..are you a native son??
opinion

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

ohiogearjammer wrote:
<quoted text>I speak spanish , but can't write it. Don't worry i found my old fxxk partner running a place in dunkarico. Man the clarion has really gone down hill. You people are so uptight. It's just sex.
This is exactly how men like you and whoever runs this dunkarico get caught. I'm thinking by what iv'e read here that some scum bag in Dunkirk is prostituting women out. Most likely illegal immigrants. You are about to get caught. Walk away, hide what ever but do not hurt any of the women. What you have done is bad enough but I promise you if even one of the women you hold is hurt I will punish you! You will be begging for the police!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

joey d wrote:
ohio gayjammer...where did you get "dunkarcio" from??..are you a native son??
Gay jammer that's funny. Nope , i,m from wooster.Sometimes stay at my sisters in silver creek. It's kinda funny about valentines , that's where i first met this one. There was no one in fredonia this year so started going to walleyed willes. That's where i heard a couple guys say" dunkarico"
joey d

Clairton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

sorry about the gay jammer..hope you find someone.
curious chaous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Just go to the Days Inn on Rt 60. Go into the restaurant and any one of the waitres im sure will go to a room with you! Oh and if your really good they may only charge you half price for there shitty food!
Rev Seamus

Damariscotta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

ohiogearjammer wrote:
She says she has 8 sisters. But heck if you think about it, turn them upside down. They are all sisters.
I would not know. haha
cry

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

bjs
mickey

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

kitty klub
PDOFF

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

curious chaous wrote:
Just go to the Days Inn on Rt 60. Go into the restaurant and any one of the waitres im sure will go to a room with you! Oh and if your really good they may only charge you half price for there shitty food!
There hasn't been a Restaurant there for two years moron! Go to Grandmas Kitchen on RT60 in Cassadaga just ask for Shelly,she seems to be putting out pretty frequently.
hmmmm

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

club 35

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Fredonia Forum right now

Search the Fredonia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
White Trash? 1 hr minnion 8
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Adam Wolff 6,369
Biggest old hippy guy in area 4 hr Breeze 7
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 23 hr Gravity Pete 670
Review: Gamerz Haven (Jun '09) Tue Tracie 139
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) Tue opps drop the soap again 2,985
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon cornholio 437
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fredonia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fredonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••