Allison

Park Hills, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Anyone know of any nice decently priced apartments?
Bee

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 23, 2010
http://www.apartments.com/

Not certain in what area you're looking at, but you may try the above Link. If you're in or from Fredericktown you can also call or stop by East Missouri Action Agency to obtain a List of Landlords-Ladys to inquire of them about the Property they have. If you are from Fredericktown, go see Ray Statler and/or Danny Wagganer. If these Gentleman have anything open they will be most helpful. Mr. Swinford builds and acquires Property, but I don't think he's into Rental.

Hopefully that gives you at least a starting point, if not more.
girlfromfredtown

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2010
Kelley street apartments are alot better than they used to be. no drug traffic anymore. cops patrol all hours of the day and night. landlord is awesome and helpful. great prices

“Its Me!”

Since: Nov 09

Fredericktown/Farmington

#4 Jan 23, 2010
Kelly street apartments....the landlord is a slumlord, we wont fix anything the moneys not worth all the shit that has to be fixed, the doors let air in and its hard to heat.
Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2010
There's some nice two bedroom town houses on Marlowe accross from the cobalt villiage church. $350 a month.
girlfromfredtown

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2010
Kelley street apartments.. Mark is a good landlord if u pay ur rent and work with him. If u act like an idiot he will ignore u. If u treat him with respect he will treat u with it. Talk to him instead of demand and he will do anything u ask. doors are easy to fix 3 dollars and no more air.
manny

Farmington, MO

#8 Jan 25, 2010
Anyone know of some decent houses to rent?
TeeJay

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2010
I don't know anyone that lives at nor do I know anything about the Station North Apartments but 5737834206 is how one could find out.
Allison

Flushing, NY

#10 Jan 25, 2010
Marlowe st? Utilities included?

Wentzville, MO

#11 Jan 25, 2010
madison street apartments are to high
Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 25, 2010
The utilities at Marlowe st aren't included but I believe it's black river electric so it cldn't be too high.
Sort of new

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2010
Actually, BREC electric rates are higher than Ameren's rates.
Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 25, 2010
True but in the fredericktown area BREC is more reasonable than the city!!!!
Mawney

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2010
Kelly street apartments should be condemned! the walls are seperating from the floors so bad that you can see the ground. heating doesnt work in some of the apartments and the landlord refuses to fix it. they should be torn down. the stairs are unsafe, go look at the place, its horrible. and if you think the drug situation is not going on there your only fooling yourself. you can get any drug you want from there. i'm not saying that everyone that lives there is doing dope or selling it but its there...

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2010
madison street apartments are nice. rent ia 425. atleast whn u move in mark makes sure new paint, carpet is decent, and entire place is clean. for ftown definately nicest i have seen. landlord is on site several times a week and gives promt attention if needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 52 min grave digger 2,747
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Abdurratln 472
Who's that girl.......... 6 hr wtf 19
Anyone know or heard of crystal kemp (Aug '11) 8 hr guest 5
Paige M. Roach 11 hr thoststreet 1
Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Geoff Fields 21 hr lol 2
Paranoia Wed looking for peace 1
•••
•••

Fredericktown Jobs