First Prev
of 4
Next Last
9 ball

Valley Park, MO

#1 May 30, 2011
KEEP CHASEING MY BOY AROUND I WILL KICK YOUR ASS. MY BOY IS ONLY 16 . IF YOU WANT SOME YOU KNOW WHERE TYLER LIVE YOU DOPE HEAD. YOU SALE DRUGS BECAUSE YOUR LAZY............
yeah

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 30, 2011
pos family what can you do for the stupid fat headed punk
meat balls

Valley Park, MO

#3 May 30, 2011
i know nick i use to date his brother and nick. they all sale drugs. that's all they know.well nick is trying to get his life on track. but he like the little girls. but if that's what help him .that's cool.but i was at his house not to long ago. he's the same old nick them poor kids.
Nick

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 30, 2011
Bring it on bit*h. Just keep on threatin me that way when I go police I just show them this!i

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 May 30, 2011
Funny how people want to live their lives outside the law untill they need it.
citizen

Park Hills, MO

#7 May 31, 2011
nick is a disgusting piece of white trash!thats all you ever were and all you'll ever be,anyone in your life will be the same way...disgusting!you'll raise your children in filth on welfare and around drugs and people who are just like you and all your kids will be the same and live the same because your to pathetic to change your life for yourself and your children.you even get with little girls and turn them into the same dusgusting trash you are...how many girls have you ruined?i lost count.and you'll do the same to the one you have now.
Just Sayin

Hayti, MO

#8 Jun 1, 2011
It's one thing to bring his "girlfriends" into this but it's not right for you to bring his kid's in on it! Say what you want about him but leave the kids out of it! I don't even know his kid's but it's just not right!
gary e sutton

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 4, 2011
nick has ben like a bro to me since i whas little and his kids are well taken care of. most people would be proud of a guy that would step up and be a dad like he is doing.
meat balls

Saint Mary, MO

#10 Jun 7, 2011
he needs to be on the list that freds on
sigh

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2011
Not a single person except Mr. Johnson. It's sell not sale!! Get off drugs and get some schooling!!
9-ballsafag

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2011
Maybe if your kid wasn't such a stud, then maybe I wouldn't be trying to rape his sweet ass. When I'm done w/ him- you'll be next on my list tough guy . Boy I love smoking meth!!!!!!!
citizen

Park Hills, MO

#13 Jun 9, 2011
for one i didn't say anything directly about his kids,are you people stupid? basically what i said was that if nick doesn't change the way he lives...then his kids will turn out just like him,you know.."monkey see monkey do".and for those of you defending him,i would imagine your just like him!only a white trash nasty ass would say that nick is a good guy!he lives on welfare and isn't ashamed of it!well,only until the new law passes anyway,he'll fail his drug test and get thrown off!i can't wait!or maybe he'll get busted selling his drugs first,hmmm what a good father he is to be such a great role model for his children.i want to be just like him...i'll quit my job and rent out some roach infested hovel,sell some drugs (while doing drugs),i'll threaten and harass people just for fun and oh the best part....i'll get a divorce so i can screw up all the little girls i can find!btw....that was sarcasm!
Just Sayin

Hayti, MO

#14 Jun 10, 2011
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HIS KIDS ARE GOING TO BE WHEN THEY GROW UP!!! And no were not stupid, you are making yourself look stupid!!! His kid's should not have even been brought onto this site!
oh ya

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2011
nick is a bum
citizen

Park Hills, MO

#16 Jun 24, 2011
oh grow up!my point was simple,change your life so your kids will have a good shot at life!nick is to pathetic to do that,so what chance do the poor kids have?some manage to do well for themselves,but most live like their parents did,anyone with a brain knows that!you must be another dopehead on welfare!
Judy

United States

#17 Jun 24, 2011
Nick isn't on welfare maybe food stamps but not welfare checks.
Just Sayin

Hayti, MO

#18 Jun 27, 2011
Citizen for one you do not even know who I am. I am not a dopehead nor have I ever been! Never even touched anything. And no I am not on welfare, I work a full time job, and a part time job. So before your so quick to judge somebody atleast know what your talking about! You don't know what chances those kid's will have when they grow up. As you say your point was simple, well so was mine. His kid's should not be mentioned on a site like this! That was all I was saying!
Georgie

Saint Peters, MO

#19 Aug 6, 2011
Nick is a product of his environment.

That said, he's worthless as hell. So are the people he associates with.

United States

#20 Aug 6, 2011
citizen wrote:
oh grow up!my point was simple,change your life so your kids will have a good shot at life!nick is to pathetic to do that,so what chance do the poor kids have?some manage to do well for themselves,but most live like their parents did,anyone with a brain knows that!you must be another dopehead on welfare!
you're the pathetic one if all you can do is sit on here and talk badly about people. Seriously grow up. What are you a twelve year old girl? You have to sit on here and gossip? That's pretty lame. Get a life before you start judging others on their mistakes.

United States

#21 Aug 6, 2011
I honestly know nothing about Nick Darnell. I didn't even know he was alive until I read this. But seriously you people talking bad about him: grow up. People make mistakes. I'm not saying its alright for him to live off of welfare and to do drugs especially infront of his kid, I think its pretty messed up. But do you honestly and truly know that he does that? Nope. Not unless you're there doing the drugs with him or going through his mail. You all probably know nothing about him. You need to grow up. You're in the adult world. Act like it. And for the people sticking up for him I think its pretty great of you doing so. No one deserves for their name to be put up on this sight and for it to get trash talked. It can be really hurtful. Basically cyber bullying which for one happens in middle school and for two is against the law in missouri. We all just need to get lives and do something better than talking about people, maybe get out of this crap-a town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
invitation Ferguson residents move to Frederick... 19 hr You know 5
fredericktown library Mon Mrdispain 1
austin Whitworth (Oct '13) Mon melanie 3
cushman (Jun '13) Mon Neighbor 6
What happened to Nicholas Robert Lowrey? Mon wise one 10
madison co sheriff stealing Nov 23 Fredmo 17
What gas station has the highest quality gas? (Oct '10) Nov 23 Billy 30
Fredericktown Dating
Find my Match

Fredericktown People Search