Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

FORMER GE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many jobs has GE sent to China by Obamas good friend Jeff Immelt?
So, you're not denying the fact that Romney made millions shipping American jobs overseas. Thanks.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

FORMER GE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many jobs has GE sent to China by Obamas good friend Jeff Immelt?
No more than all the other Huge Corporations. That's why the Teapublicans need to stop opposing Obama in trying to take away the incentives for Corporations to move jobs out of the Country & the Republican-Majority House needs to vote in favor of Obama's efforts to abolish them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Leroy Snot wrote:
For the ones of you who don't have a clue about some of the "crazier" beliefs of Mormons, you REALLY need to read Leroy's Link!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're not denying the fact that Romney made millions shipping American jobs overseas. Thanks.
Examples please?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Back at ya again E1. The crowd elected with Obama, and Obama himself made no secret of the fact that they intended to pass universal healthcare. They did. End of story....except the next group refuses to take no for an answer. When they couldn't kill the ACA with 32 votes, they thought a conservative bunch of justices of the Supreme Court would do it for them. Well....we all know by now how that turned out with the Chief Justice siding with the liberals, so those in congress thought it would be prudent to vote on repeal 33 times ! Yep that was what they were elected for alright.
BTW, I have no problem with one vote on the issue, or two...perhaps three but come on E1 enough is enough, time to focus on something that might actually get enacted. This is as dead as 4 oclock.
One of the many problems I have with obamacare is the mechanism of its passage. You know I refer to bribery of congressman, secrecy of its writings (even after obama pledged transparency), etc., and not ONE pub idea in the mix. Its HONESTLY not that I mind universal healthcare but THIS monstrosity called obamacare has proven itself to be extraordinarily expensive (the exact opposite of promises made once again) and does ZILCH in lowering health costs.

Wouldn't it have been absolutely amazing if instead obama had concentrated on lowering our national deficit (as he ALSO promised to lower by half at the end of his first term) instead of this unworkable fiasco?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Belmont hill Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
when you say that the stim didnt work....
you mean it didnt enrich any corporate pigs...
which plainly isnt true, it most certainly did.
so it DID work for your party's constituents as well.
it also put people back to work, repairing our badly ailing infrastructure.
is that a waste?? I bet you think it is.
the teapublican govenors slammed the stim in public, but embraced it to help fight off budget shortfalls in private.
THEY obviuosly didnt actually believe their own rhetoric...
but you SURE do.
DUH, read this slowly, so you can assimilate the words. The stimulus did not work, because the economy STILL SUCKS, got it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples please?
Geez, you would know if you'd watch something besides Fox Fake News! Google it, it all over many pages from many different Reliable Sources!

Watching only Fox Fake News is the equivalent to living in a Cave with NO outside knowledge of anything going on in the real world & NO access to ANY truthful information!

It's really true that Fox Fake News watchers are more ignorant than People who have no News Information, at all...you're Living Proof of that, Tim, if you're being sincere in your Post Request!
tn boy

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

This debate is useless obama will win this election and thats a fact we are all going to have to get use to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
In deflecting criticism of his efforts to close factories, fire thousands of American workers and send their jobs overseas, Mitt Romney has said repeatedly that he left the investment firm Bain Capital in 1999, and played no role in several job-killing decisions made by the company. But as the Boston Globe reports, new documents show that Romney was listed as Chairman and CEO a full three years longer than his campaign claims.
http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012/07/...
Sighs...My goodness. I know i have posted once, and I feel certain others have as well, FactCheck DISPROVED this claim at least twice.
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples please?
Are you trying to say you've never heard of Bain Capital?
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the many problems I have with obamacare is the mechanism of its passage. You know I refer to bribery of congressman, secrecy of its writings (even after obama pledged transparency), etc., and not ONE pub idea in the mix. Its HONESTLY not that I mind universal healthcare but THIS monstrosity called obamacare has proven itself to be extraordinarily expensive (the exact opposite of promises made once again) and does ZILCH in lowering health costs.
Wouldn't it have been absolutely amazing if instead obama had concentrated on lowering our national deficit (as he ALSO promised to lower by half at the end of his first term) instead of this unworkable fiasco?
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sighs...My goodness. I know i have posted once, and I feel certain others have as well, FactCheck DISPROVED this claim at least twice.
Link, please.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say you've never heard of Bain Capital?
Are you trying to say that every company Bain got involved with outsourced jobs?

All I asked for was examples of Bain companies that outsourced jobs. It's one thing to make a statement, It's another to back it up.

In fact, to be fair, since we're now in a world where we all want everything to be fair, I'd like to see a complete list of companies that Bain purchased or invested in, along with a list of he ones that became successful, the ones that failed, and the ones that outsourced jobs.

I haven't seen that list, and if you didn't either than you're talking out your ass claiming thousands of jobs outsourced.

Just looking for proof. That's fair isn't it?

Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
As opposed to an extended recession?

Oh, yeah. Obama spiked the football and said "Recession is over and recovery is beginning". Unfortunately, the clutch blew, and he ain't got it fixed 35 months later.

Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FactCheck disproved (at least twice, no doubt) a story that just came out today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhhh...the old "it could have been worse" theory. LOL
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that every company Bain got involved with outsourced jobs?
All I asked for was examples of Bain companies that outsourced jobs. It's one thing to make a statement, It's another to back it up.
In fact, to be fair, since we're now in a world where we all want everything to be fair, I'd like to see a complete list of companies that Bain purchased or invested in, along with a list of he ones that became successful, the ones that failed, and the ones that outsourced jobs.
I haven't seen that list, and if you didn't either than you're talking out your ass claiming thousands of jobs outsourced.
Just looking for proof. That's fair isn't it?
Do you realize what this request will mean for all of your outlandish claims? I'll get back to this, however, when I have more time.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

"New records released by prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder case show federal civil rights investigators interviewed dozens of his friends, neighbors and coworkers, but found no one who said Zimmerman was a racist."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize what this request will mean for all of your outlandish claims? I'll get back to this, however, when I have more time.
Your claim was the outlandish claim. You do realize that companies who outsource would not do so if there were a more business friendly climate here and there will continue to be more outsourcing until Obama leaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Search the Franklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal- looking for a w/m to share with hot wife 31 min DoubleRed 17
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Zeke 8,980
Nude snapchat swap 7 hr slickwilly 2
Balanced Good Music 7 hr guest 60
Store closing (Jul '12) 20 hr Karma 58
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 22 hr Hughes 1,460
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed jarda 8,594
•••
•••