Comments
38,821 - 38,840 of 144,718 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
tn boy

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41522
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This debate is useless obama will win this election and thats a fact we are all going to have to get use to.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41523
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
In deflecting criticism of his efforts to close factories, fire thousands of American workers and send their jobs overseas, Mitt Romney has said repeatedly that he left the investment firm Bain Capital in 1999, and played no role in several job-killing decisions made by the company. But as the Boston Globe reports, new documents show that Romney was listed as Chairman and CEO a full three years longer than his campaign claims.
http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012/07/...
Sighs...My goodness. I know i have posted once, and I feel certain others have as well, FactCheck DISPROVED this claim at least twice.
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41524
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples please?
Are you trying to say you've never heard of Bain Capital?
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41525
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the many problems I have with obamacare is the mechanism of its passage. You know I refer to bribery of congressman, secrecy of its writings (even after obama pledged transparency), etc., and not ONE pub idea in the mix. Its HONESTLY not that I mind universal healthcare but THIS monstrosity called obamacare has proven itself to be extraordinarily expensive (the exact opposite of promises made once again) and does ZILCH in lowering health costs.
Wouldn't it have been absolutely amazing if instead obama had concentrated on lowering our national deficit (as he ALSO promised to lower by half at the end of his first term) instead of this unworkable fiasco?
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41526
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sighs...My goodness. I know i have posted once, and I feel certain others have as well, FactCheck DISPROVED this claim at least twice.
Link, please.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41527
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say you've never heard of Bain Capital?
Are you trying to say that every company Bain got involved with outsourced jobs?

All I asked for was examples of Bain companies that outsourced jobs. It's one thing to make a statement, It's another to back it up.

In fact, to be fair, since we're now in a world where we all want everything to be fair, I'd like to see a complete list of companies that Bain purchased or invested in, along with a list of he ones that became successful, the ones that failed, and the ones that outsourced jobs.

I haven't seen that list, and if you didn't either than you're talking out your ass claiming thousands of jobs outsourced.

Just looking for proof. That's fair isn't it?

Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41528
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
As opposed to an extended recession?

Oh, yeah. Obama spiked the football and said "Recession is over and recovery is beginning". Unfortunately, the clutch blew, and he ain't got it fixed 35 months later.

Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41529
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sighs...My goodness. I know i have posted once, and I feel certain others have as well, FactCheck DISPROVED this claim at least twice.
FactCheck disproved (at least twice, no doubt) a story that just came out today?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41530
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
ahhhhh...the old "it could have been worse" theory. LOL
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41531
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that every company Bain got involved with outsourced jobs?
All I asked for was examples of Bain companies that outsourced jobs. It's one thing to make a statement, It's another to back it up.
In fact, to be fair, since we're now in a world where we all want everything to be fair, I'd like to see a complete list of companies that Bain purchased or invested in, along with a list of he ones that became successful, the ones that failed, and the ones that outsourced jobs.
I haven't seen that list, and if you didn't either than you're talking out your ass claiming thousands of jobs outsourced.
Just looking for proof. That's fair isn't it?
Do you realize what this request will mean for all of your outlandish claims? I'll get back to this, however, when I have more time.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41532
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

"New records released by prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder case show federal civil rights investigators interviewed dozens of his friends, neighbors and coworkers, but found no one who said Zimmerman was a racist."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41533
Jul 12, 2012
 
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41534
Jul 12, 2012
 
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize what this request will mean for all of your outlandish claims? I'll get back to this, however, when I have more time.
Your claim was the outlandish claim. You do realize that companies who outsource would not do so if there were a more business friendly climate here and there will continue to be more outsourcing until Obama leaves.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41535
Jul 12, 2012
 
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
During a severe recession, raising taxes will lead to an actual depression.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41536
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to an extended recession?
Oh, yeah. Obama spiked the football and said "Recession is over and recovery is beginning". Unfortunately, the clutch blew, and he ain't got it fixed 35 months later.
Thanks to the Teapublicans opposing EVERYTHING Obama tried to do, which only prolonged the Recession. That was their intention, to make Obama look bad & to use the Slow Recession Recovery against him as a Campaign Issue, to try & win this years election...& that's exactly what they are doing!
The Teapublicans were willing to let the Country go bankrupt, if necessary, just to get back in positions of Power in this Govenment. How Low-Down & Unpatriotic is that?
Under the circumstances, it's a Miracle that Obama was able to keep the Country afloat, at all!
The Republicans allowed this Recession to happen by removing the last remaining Regulations on Wall Street & Big Banks & then, they tried to block the Only Person in Power who was trying to save it! If we put the Republicans back in positions of Power, this Country is finished!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41537
Jul 12, 2012
 
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
Hey, OA, what's the deal with Lance Armstrong? Most Americans don't follow the sissy sport of bicycle racing. What's going on?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41538
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, raising taxes will lead to an actual depression.
Raising taxes on the Wealthiest won't! They're the Only Ones who have become wealthier than at any time in History, during this Recession! and they haven't created a Single Job for Americans that they didn't plan to create before the Recession hit!

Obama is trying to keep the lower taxes for the Middle Class & upper Middle Class & the Republicans are fighting him every step of the way, holding him Hostage essentially, to keep the 15% Tax Rate that the Wealthiest pay, if they pay any at all...while the Middle Class pay twice that Tax Rate...& you are supporting that??? What is wrong with you?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41539
Jul 12, 2012
 
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, OA, what's the deal with Lance Armstrong? Most Americans don't follow the sissy sport of bicycle racing. What's going on?
Vet, you must be the only "sissy" that's following it , since you asked about it, & you're concerned enough TO ask about it, & Nobody else cares enough to be concerned about it nor concerned enough to have the answer to your question!
seems to me that you kinda told off on yourself, about the "Sissy" thing, Huh? Like we didn't already know! Your "Friendship" with the Scud Trolls told me, a long time ago!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41540
Jul 12, 2012
 
Raising taxes on any specific group is unfair, predudicial and un American. It won't happen and would raise only approximately eighty billion, Obama spends that much daily.It is not a sincere attempt to improve the economy, just more politics. Most presidents have accepted responsibility for their failures, this one hasn't and won't.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41541
Jul 12, 2012
 
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet, you must be the only "sissy" that's following it , since you asked about i
t, & you're concerned enough TO ask about it, & Nobody else cares enough to be concerned about it nor concerned enough to have the answer to your question!
seems to me that you kinda told off on yourself, about the "Sissy" thing, Huh? Like we didn't already know! Your "Friendship" with the Scud Trolls told me, a long time ago!
OA brought up Lance Armstrong yesterday, estupido.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal- looking for a w/m to share with hot wife 1 hr Watchn 35
Nashville Sucks (Mar '10) 1 hr u suck 64
brown in no not a normal teenager 2 hr race the human race 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr WTH 9,262
Tony Downs 9 hr icpjuggulo 4
Scoreboard 12 hr rob 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 13 hr straight talk 1,489

Search the Franklin Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Franklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Franklin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••