tn boy

Shelby, NC

#41522 Jul 12, 2012
This debate is useless obama will win this election and thats a fact we are all going to have to get use to.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41523 Jul 12, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
In deflecting criticism of his efforts to close factories, fire thousands of American workers and send their jobs overseas, Mitt Romney has said repeatedly that he left the investment firm Bain Capital in 1999, and played no role in several job-killing decisions made by the company. But as the Boston Globe reports, new documents show that Romney was listed as Chairman and CEO a full three years longer than his campaign claims.
http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012/07/...
Sighs...My goodness. I know i have posted once, and I feel certain others have as well, FactCheck DISPROVED this claim at least twice.
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#41524 Jul 12, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples please?
Are you trying to say you've never heard of Bain Capital?
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#41525 Jul 12, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the many problems I have with obamacare is the mechanism of its passage. You know I refer to bribery of congressman, secrecy of its writings (even after obama pledged transparency), etc., and not ONE pub idea in the mix. Its HONESTLY not that I mind universal healthcare but THIS monstrosity called obamacare has proven itself to be extraordinarily expensive (the exact opposite of promises made once again) and does ZILCH in lowering health costs.
Wouldn't it have been absolutely amazing if instead obama had concentrated on lowering our national deficit (as he ALSO promised to lower by half at the end of his first term) instead of this unworkable fiasco?
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#41526 Jul 12, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sighs...My goodness. I know i have posted once, and I feel certain others have as well, FactCheck DISPROVED this claim at least twice.
Link, please.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#41527 Jul 12, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say you've never heard of Bain Capital?
Are you trying to say that every company Bain got involved with outsourced jobs?

All I asked for was examples of Bain companies that outsourced jobs. It's one thing to make a statement, It's another to back it up.

In fact, to be fair, since we're now in a world where we all want everything to be fair, I'd like to see a complete list of companies that Bain purchased or invested in, along with a list of he ones that became successful, the ones that failed, and the ones that outsourced jobs.

I haven't seen that list, and if you didn't either than you're talking out your ass claiming thousands of jobs outsourced.

Just looking for proof. That's fair isn't it?

Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#41528 Jul 12, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, such deficit reducing policies would have led to an actual depression.
As opposed to an extended recession?

Oh, yeah. Obama spiked the football and said "Recession is over and recovery is beginning". Unfortunately, the clutch blew, and he ain't got it fixed 35 months later.

Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#41529 Jul 12, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FactCheck disproved (at least twice, no doubt) a story that just came out today?

Location hidden

#41530 Jul 12, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhhh...the old "it could have been worse" theory. LOL
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#41531 Jul 12, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that every company Bain got involved with outsourced jobs?
All I asked for was examples of Bain companies that outsourced jobs. It's one thing to make a statement, It's another to back it up.
In fact, to be fair, since we're now in a world where we all want everything to be fair, I'd like to see a complete list of companies that Bain purchased or invested in, along with a list of he ones that became successful, the ones that failed, and the ones that outsourced jobs.
I haven't seen that list, and if you didn't either than you're talking out your ass claiming thousands of jobs outsourced.
Just looking for proof. That's fair isn't it?
Do you realize what this request will mean for all of your outlandish claims? I'll get back to this, however, when I have more time.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#41532 Jul 12, 2012
FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

"New records released by prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder case show federal civil rights investigators interviewed dozens of his friends, neighbors and coworkers, but found no one who said Zimmerman was a racist."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...

Location hidden

#41533 Jul 12, 2012
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41534 Jul 12, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize what this request will mean for all of your outlandish claims? I'll get back to this, however, when I have more time.
Your claim was the outlandish claim. You do realize that companies who outsource would not do so if there were a more business friendly climate here and there will continue to be more outsourcing until Obama leaves.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41535 Jul 12, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, raising taxes will lead to an actual depression.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#41536 Jul 12, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to an extended recession?
Oh, yeah. Obama spiked the football and said "Recession is over and recovery is beginning". Unfortunately, the clutch blew, and he ain't got it fixed 35 months later.
Thanks to the Teapublicans opposing EVERYTHING Obama tried to do, which only prolonged the Recession. That was their intention, to make Obama look bad & to use the Slow Recession Recovery against him as a Campaign Issue, to try & win this years election...& that's exactly what they are doing!
The Teapublicans were willing to let the Country go bankrupt, if necessary, just to get back in positions of Power in this Govenment. How Low-Down & Unpatriotic is that?
Under the circumstances, it's a Miracle that Obama was able to keep the Country afloat, at all!
The Republicans allowed this Recession to happen by removing the last remaining Regulations on Wall Street & Big Banks & then, they tried to block the Only Person in Power who was trying to save it! If we put the Republicans back in positions of Power, this Country is finished!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41537 Jul 12, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, OA, what's the deal with Lance Armstrong? Most Americans don't follow the sissy sport of bicycle racing. What's going on?

Location hidden

#41538 Jul 12, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
During a severe recession, raising taxes will lead to an actual depression.
Raising taxes on the Wealthiest won't! They're the Only Ones who have become wealthier than at any time in History, during this Recession! and they haven't created a Single Job for Americans that they didn't plan to create before the Recession hit!

Obama is trying to keep the lower taxes for the Middle Class & upper Middle Class & the Republicans are fighting him every step of the way, holding him Hostage essentially, to keep the 15% Tax Rate that the Wealthiest pay, if they pay any at all...while the Middle Class pay twice that Tax Rate...& you are supporting that??? What is wrong with you?

Location hidden

#41539 Jul 12, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, OA, what's the deal with Lance Armstrong? Most Americans don't follow the sissy sport of bicycle racing. What's going on?
Vet, you must be the only "sissy" that's following it , since you asked about it, & you're concerned enough TO ask about it, & Nobody else cares enough to be concerned about it nor concerned enough to have the answer to your question!
seems to me that you kinda told off on yourself, about the "Sissy" thing, Huh? Like we didn't already know! Your "Friendship" with the Scud Trolls told me, a long time ago!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41540 Jul 12, 2012
Raising taxes on any specific group is unfair, predudicial and un American. It won't happen and would raise only approximately eighty billion, Obama spends that much daily.It is not a sincere attempt to improve the economy, just more politics. Most presidents have accepted responsibility for their failures, this one hasn't and won't.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41541 Jul 12, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet, you must be the only "sissy" that's following it , since you asked about i
t, & you're concerned enough TO ask about it, & Nobody else cares enough to be concerned about it nor concerned enough to have the answer to your question!
seems to me that you kinda told off on yourself, about the "Sissy" thing, Huh? Like we didn't already know! Your "Friendship" with the Scud Trolls told me, a long time ago!
OA brought up Lance Armstrong yesterday, estupido.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min Reverend Alan 3,142
Opry Mills teen fight 24 min sick of it 4
child support is modern day slavery 1 hr just disgusting 37
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 14 hr trey songz 1,868
License Plate Recognition System Helps Keep Roa... (Aug '08) 15 hr Lawrence James co... 35
Anyone ever had problems with the Castle Dental... (Dec '10) Dec 23 toothless in nash... 18
Store closing (Jul '12) Dec 23 joker 89
Franklin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Franklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Franklin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST

NBC Sports11:09AM
Falcons boosted by Julio Jones' return to practice - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:11 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers
NBC Sports 4:15 AM
Julio Jones in, Steven Jackson out for Falcons vs. Panthers
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 6:08 AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?