Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
13,341 - 13,360 of 16,124 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Bonna

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15037
Aug 27, 2012
 
Bonna wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be the darling boyfriend.
It couldn't be surprising at all. I saw this coming. It is always the case.
Bonna

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15038
Aug 27, 2012
 
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Welcome back big Stevie. I always enjoy your jokes and your sense of humor.
You are truly a national treasure, just one of many good things to come out of Texas.
.
And his name is Rooster. Guess who is the hen.
Bonna

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15039
Aug 27, 2012
 
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Welcome back big Stevie. I always enjoy your jokes and your sense of humor.
You are truly a national treasure, just one of many good things to come out of Texas.
And his name is Rooster. Guess who is the hen?
Bonna

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15040
Aug 27, 2012
 
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Welcome back big Stevie. I always enjoy your jokes and your sense of humor.
You are truly a national treasure, just one of many good things to come out of Texas.
His name is Rooster. Guess who is the Hen?
Bonna

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15041
Aug 27, 2012
 
Bonna wrote:
<quoted text>
And his name is Rooster. Guess who is the hen.
Let me think.
Hahehihohu

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15042
Aug 27, 2012
 
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Ha.
wtf

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15043
Aug 27, 2012
 
yuo
Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15044
Aug 27, 2012
 
Bonna wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me think.
"Bonna"

Why don't you post something sometime when you have something intelligent to say.
You republicans

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15045
Aug 27, 2012
 
are racist

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15046
Aug 28, 2012
 
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
That is the TRUTH!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15047
Aug 28, 2012
 
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Welcome back big Stevie. I always enjoy your jokes and your sense of humor.
You are truly a national treasure, just one of many good things to come out of Texas.
As to your comment about some folks not liking you, keep it in mind that -- all great men have their critics. I like to think when my critics start to agree with me then perhaps I should worry.
Keep up the good work.
Why, thank you, Rooster! That has to be the nicest thing anyone has said about me yet, on this site, and I truly appreciate it. As to my detractors, I'm pretty much used to them, and like to poke fun at them, when I can, and you are absolutely right about worrying when they stop yakking about me.

In any event, I hope that you have a wonderful day, my friend, and I'll keep on keeping on!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15049
Aug 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

An elderly man, 82, just returned from the doctors only to find he didn't have long to live. So he summoned the three most important people in his life to tell them of his fate:

1. His Doctor

2. His Priest

3. His Lawyer.

He said, "Well, today I found out I don't have long to live. So, I have summoned you three here, because you are the most important people in my life, and I need to ask a favor. Today, I am going to give each of you an envelope with $50,000 dollars inside. When I die, I would ask that all three of you throw the money into my grave."

After the man passed on, the three people happened to run into each other. The doctor said, "I have to admit I kept $10,000 dollars of his money. He owed me from lots of medical bills. But, I threw the other $40,000 in like he requested."

The Priest said, "I have to admit also, I kept $25,000 dollars for the church. Itís all going to a good cause. I did, however, throw the other $25,000 in the grave."

Well the Lawyer just couldn't believe what he was hearing! "I am surprised at you two for taking advantage of him like that. I wrote a check for the full amount and threw it all in!!!"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15052
Aug 29, 2012
 
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
An elderly man, 82, just returned from the doctors only to find he didn't have long to live. So he summoned the three most important people in his life to tell them of his fate:
1. His Doctor
2. His Priest
3. His Lawyer.
He said, "Well, today I found out I don't have long to live. So, I have summoned you three here, because you are the most important people in my life, and I need to ask a favor. Today, I am going to give each of you an envelope with $50,000 dollars inside. When I die, I would ask that all three of you throw the money into my grave."
After the man passed on, the three people happened to run into each other. The doctor said, "I have to admit I kept $10,000 dollars of his money. He owed me from lots of medical bills. But, I threw the other $40,000 in like he requested."
The Priest said, "I have to admit also, I kept $25,000 dollars for the church. Itís all going to a good cause. I did, however, throw the other $25,000 in the grave."
Well the Lawyer just couldn't believe what he was hearing! "I am surprised at you two for taking advantage of him like that. I wrote a check for the full amount and threw it all in!!!"
Then the Priest raped the Dr. and Lawyer and the Catholic Church tried to cover it up.

lmfao
peter

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15053
Aug 29, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then the Priest raped the Dr. and Lawyer and the Catholic Church tried to cover it up.
lmfao
Exactly!
Flabby

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15054
Aug 29, 2012
 
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Welcome back big Stevie. I always Keep up the good work.
Keep up the good work?
What are you talking about, desquiciado.
Flabby

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15055
Aug 29, 2012
 
And proxeneta.
another friend

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15056
Aug 29, 2012
 
Duh its 2012
Rufian Padrazo

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15057
Aug 29, 2012
 
another friend wrote:
Duh its 2012
Same difference, ofuscado.
Rufian Padrazo

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15058
Aug 29, 2012
 
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Just like how.
did

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15059
Aug 29, 2012
 
Did somebody say something about a circus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 min YAS 26,206
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 13 min chaos 1,022
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min scirocco 146,756
Casey House child abuse 1 hr sunny 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr poofylover 81,560
Do you know Jamie Wade? (Oct '08) 7 hr The Ghost of Fred Mertz 34
Kentucky Down Miranda 14 hr LOL 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Franklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Franklin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••