PoopyMan

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Anyone else see the crusty white sh=t hanging off her butthole? Dang shes a lazy weiner sucker. Thinks shes grown lol. Hoe
MrPress

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

shes an annoying B*itch she acts like shes 30 and is so friggin stuck up.
FatBen

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

annoying as heck. cant stand her, glad someone finally is talkin crap about her, funny as hell
Bman

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

LOL after she turned 18 she sent me nudes, 5 minutes later I posted them online, funny af.talk about stinky cooter
rebekah ackzien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

That's pretty tragic because im pretty im not about that life. Why dont you grow the fuck up and act mature. Im sorry you guys have nothing better to but talk down about people. Enjoy talking shit about and saying you have nudes of me. I dont send that kind of shit out. And I won't apologize for acting mature instead of like a retarded 16 year old kid. Im so glad you people actually know me. Its cool though. Keep talking shit. It just shows how low, and immature you guys really are.
Bell kid

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Bman wrote:
LOL after she turned 18 she sent me nudes, 5 minutes later I posted them online, funny af.talk about stinky cooter
Bekah is very nice girl. She expresses her opinions, has a job, she's upkept, takes good care of herself. She has a nice family. Personally if you got a problem with her then you got a problem with me. I don't mind whooping your ass.
rebekah ackzien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Bell kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bekah is very nice girl. She expresses her opinions, has a job, she's upkept, takes good care of herself. She has a nice family. Personally if you got a problem with her then you got a problem with me. I don't mind whooping your ass.
Thank you who ever you are. Idk who you are, but I appreciate the respect. Brownie points for you.
Bell kid

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

you know who i am, you sucked my d*ck before ;)
Jenna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I seen this and I have to say the people on here talking shit are pathetic. Idk Belay to the full extent of other people, but I do know her well enough to say that she is a very nice person. And the people on here talking shit are probably just pms'ing and being bitchy because they don't have the chance to be friends with her.
Jenna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Jenna wrote:
I seen this and I have to say the people on here talking shit are pathetic. Idk Belay to the full extent of other people, but I do know her well enough to say that she is a very nice person. And the people on here talking shit are probably just pms'ing and being bitchy because they don't have the chance to be friends with her.
***Bekah (sorry that was a typo)
tre bell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Somebody on here thinks its funny to impersonate me. Come to Russellville and find me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
farmers market 19 min Citizen 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,423
John Mark King 42 min curious 3
Kim Martin 1 hr kimberly martn 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr uhk 1,018
Do anything for quick easy money (Dec '13) 4 hr Gloomie 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Franklin People Search