Bekah Cheree' Ackzien

Posted in the Franklin Forum

PoopyMan

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Anyone else see the crusty white sh=t hanging off her butthole? Dang shes a lazy weiner sucker. Thinks shes grown lol. Hoe
MrPress

Franklin, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2012
shes an annoying B*itch she acts like shes 30 and is so friggin stuck up.
FatBen

Franklin, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2012
annoying as heck. cant stand her, glad someone finally is talkin crap about her, funny as hell
Bman

Franklin, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
LOL after she turned 18 she sent me nudes, 5 minutes later I posted them online, funny af.talk about stinky cooter
rebekah ackzien

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2012
That's pretty tragic because im pretty im not about that life. Why dont you grow the fuck up and act mature. Im sorry you guys have nothing better to but talk down about people. Enjoy talking shit about and saying you have nudes of me. I dont send that kind of shit out. And I won't apologize for acting mature instead of like a retarded 16 year old kid. Im so glad you people actually know me. Its cool though. Keep talking shit. It just shows how low, and immature you guys really are.
Bell kid

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2012
Bman wrote:
LOL after she turned 18 she sent me nudes, 5 minutes later I posted them online, funny af.talk about stinky cooter
Bekah is very nice girl. She expresses her opinions, has a job, she's upkept, takes good care of herself. She has a nice family. Personally if you got a problem with her then you got a problem with me. I don't mind whooping your ass.
rebekah ackzien

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Bell kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bekah is very nice girl. She expresses her opinions, has a job, she's upkept, takes good care of herself. She has a nice family. Personally if you got a problem with her then you got a problem with me. I don't mind whooping your ass.
Thank you who ever you are. Idk who you are, but I appreciate the respect. Brownie points for you.
Bell kid

Franklin, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2012
you know who i am, you sucked my d*ck before ;)
Jenna

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2012
I seen this and I have to say the people on here talking shit are pathetic. Idk Belay to the full extent of other people, but I do know her well enough to say that she is a very nice person. And the people on here talking shit are probably just pms'ing and being bitchy because they don't have the chance to be friends with her.
Jenna

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Jenna wrote:
I seen this and I have to say the people on here talking shit are pathetic. Idk Belay to the full extent of other people, but I do know her well enough to say that she is a very nice person. And the people on here talking shit are probably just pms'ing and being bitchy because they don't have the chance to be friends with her.
***Bekah (sorry that was a typo)
tre bell

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2012
Somebody on here thinks its funny to impersonate me. Come to Russellville and find me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rooftop TV Antenna 6 hr analog 3
homes with owner financing 6 hr Barbara 14
Allison Kent (Jun '11) 13 hr Farmer42134 11
Scott Crabtree 15 hr Franklin home owner 26
fool in a white Grand Am 17 hr concerned parent 1
facebook 19 hr A Guy 10
They took my discussion down because it was true Sun Nobody 3
Franklin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Franklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Franklin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports