Player

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

I loved Playing at Stateline and I will again when they reopen.
Bingo Player

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

I have played at ALL Bingo Halls. I like Bingo Fantastic because everything you need is in the pack. Also never found nothing but friendly people there.
missy

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

I am a regular player and I played at Stateline all the time. I hear they will be opening back up and I can play there again. They have a great program and their prices are cheap. I like all the people there too. I miss them. But if I know Cindy she will be back.
missy

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

I have talked with some of the Volunteers who were at Stateline and they said they will be opening in Febuary if all goes well and they will have a pack that play's everything including the computers. I like playing the computers but everywhere else they are so high and Stateline did sell them for $10.00 others sell theirs for $15 & $20. I am looking forward to playing there again I CAN'T WAIT.
Concerned Diva

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

I have played at all the bingo halls in Franklin. I love Bingo Fantastic! They are fair and friendly!
Joey

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

I passed by State Line Bingo today and seen some trucks there and men working IT REALLY IS GOING TO OPEN BACK UP !!!!! I can hardly wait. I have missed playing there and miss the volenteers there too. Hurry Up and get it back open. PLEASEEEEEE
Ruth

Magnolia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

I like to play at Bingo Fantastic!!!!!! It is a fair and friendly atmosphere. All the volunteers are GREAT people and very nice!!!!!!
missy

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Hey Joey I saw that too. They are working on it. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't wait either. I haven't played in awhile now but I do look forward to seeing all the Volunteers again. Let us know Joey if you see anything else and how it's coming along OK friend.
Joey

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Hey Missy I sure will I just cant hardly wait to see everyone again, I just love coming out there and playing Bingo. I went to Bingo Fantastic a few times and to be honest with you I just got tired of donating my money to them that place just has bad karma for me.
info

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

might have all new people
Ano1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Bingo Fantastic is much cleaner than the other halls. I think the rest of the halls are scanky.
Angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

I will pray for all of you. Gambling is the devil. Read your Bible.
Suzz

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Angel wrote:
I will pray for all of you. Gambling is the devil. Read your Bible.
“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one; for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”.
Romans 3:10

We will pray for you too.
Angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Suzz wrote:
<quoted text>
“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one; for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”.
Romans 3:10
We will pray for you too.
I didn't day that I was perfect. This is something that you can easily control. God Bless.
missy

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

I just don't see where God will condem somebody for playing a game of chance. It also says in the Bible They cast Die at the foot of the cross. But he said Father Forgive them. I could be doing far worst things than playing Bingo. Stealing, Drugs, Murder, Suicide, ETC. Besides BINGO originated in churches to finance their needs just as they do today to finance NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS. I feel good about where the money goes when I play Bingo. I watch what charity is playing and only play on certain Charity nights. But again I just don't see God condeming me for playing Bingo. GOD IS GOOD.
playa

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Ano1 wrote:
Bingo Fantastic is much cleaner than the other halls. I think the rest of the halls are scanky.
That was RUDE, Its not the Hall that counts it's the People and the service you get there. I like them all but just don't get to play much. And I have met all the volunteers in these Bingo Halls.
Joey

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

I agree with you Missy, I can remember when I was very young my mother and I would go to different Churches to play Bingo. By the way have you heard anything lately about when State Line Bingo is going to be opened back up
Missy

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Joey wrote:
I agree with you Missy, I can remember when I was very young my mother and I would go to different Churches to play Bingo. By the way have you heard anything lately about when State Line Bingo is going to be opened back up
They have the walls up and I hear they are starting on the inside now. I heard it from the Owner and he said About the End of March or early in April. I sure Hope so.
i love god

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

ya know ya dont need to gamble because it is wrong and god dont like it read your bible and you will understand! he died on the cross 4 our sins! dont let the devil in your life! i will pray for u! find a church! have a good day and god bless! TAKE THIS ADVICE:)
News

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

STATELINE TO OPEN SOON

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 147,386
Chelsie Epley (Aug '13) 2 hr Why put people down 15
Does any1 know Gary Eubanks? (Jan '11) 4 hr u asked 21
Tossed aside 5 hr Life 5
brittany hopkins 5 hr Crazy 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne52 81,567
Q Powell? 7 hr yep 21
•••
•••