Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,704

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68076 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You know better than all that.
Your lack of intelligence and comprehension is not a good reason to state bogus info. Educate yourself dunce, then you will make sense out of intelligent points.
I am well educated and well informed, Bluewhiner. All of your points are poot and you don't know any difference. At least I don't have to copy & paste others articles or information. You ignorant copycat. All you are is a con-artist, you only fool a few people with your fake crap, lies and nonsense. Most people in Scottsville know your fake arse, others are learning very fast.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68077 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy's "handles", love em' don't you Pansy Bluewhiner? That's all you think about.
I didn't have to think about it at all.The big pustule(uni)is about to explode with some mean crap. Your fairy tales still suck, unifairy.

Your fairy tales might get you layed up with impuster, but don't try that $h!t with me.
Sybil

Clay City, KY

#68078 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it I am a whiney arse, Sybil is as good as it will ever get. Imposter and I are perfect matches in ignorant bliss and dumb schitt.
thanks for the compliments, no need to be so hard on yourself

Scotts Vegas

#68079 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well educated and well informed, Bluewhiner. All of your points are poot and you don't know any difference. At least I don't have to copy & paste others articles or information. You ignorant copycat. All you are is a con-artist, you only fool a few people with your fake crap, lies and nonsense. Most people in Scottsville know your fake arse, others are learning very fast.
More idiotic statements from uniidiot. I don't attempt to fool anybody. Those that have been around know the deal. And you're not that damn educated. If there is someone that knows, it would be someone that has swapped PMs with you a few times. If it wasn't for spell check a whole lot of people would really know what a phallus you really are. I mean YOU the spelling police should spell at least at a tenth grade level. You are not there.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68080 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dim witted idiots and their delusions of grandeur. If you endorse it, it is bogus. If you endorse it, it will soon be out of business. If you endorse it, it's an impuster. Have you issued Impuster an official G Crew bib? You need to keep him straight, when he's on the down-low.
Maybe you could take him to church and demonstrate your method of decongregating a congregation. Maybe you and yours can brag about your Biblical knowledge, and you can follow it up by misquoting scripture, yet again.
Even better Bluewhiner, maybe you could share your blow it out your arse fail story. You know the one where you failed to become the hometown hero and get rich off of a trucking company. I have never known air brakes to turn loose on fairly level surfaces and suddenly start working again when you depress the brake pedal. Of course taking into consideration that you depress a lot of people. You are so ignorant you wouldn't know if a Scripture was misquoted of not. I excel in knowlege of everything except sports and that's mainly because I don't like most of them.

Go see about mother, I think she might have turned over on the chamber pot again. There are some terrible noises that come out of your place of abode, Bluewhiner.
shhh listen

Clay City, KY

#68081 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better Bluewhiner, maybe you could share your blow it out your arse fail story. You know the one where you failed to become the hometown hero and get rich off of a trucking company. I have never known air brakes to turn loose on fairly level surfaces and suddenly start working again when you depress the brake pedal. Of course taking into consideration that you depress a lot of people. You are so ignorant you wouldn't know if a Scripture was misquoted of not. I excel in knowlege of everything except sports and that's mainly because I don't like most of them.
Go see about mother, I think she might have turned over on the chamber pot again. There are some terrible noises that come out of your place of abode, Bluewhiner.
Jeanie

Somerset, KY

#68082 Aug 27, 2012
Lol
More Spit

Clay City, KY

#68083 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil you ignorant sl*t. Why cant you just shut the F up for one night?
You and blew-homo-miner should just get a room and get it over with, you sick b#stards.
I prefer to be silent actually, I only post when I see you and your crew get on here so I can lay the smack down on you, cupcake.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68084 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
More idiotic statements from uniidiot. I don't attempt to fool anybody. Those that have been around know the deal. And you're not that damn educated. If there is someone that knows, it would be someone that has swapped PMs with you a few times. If it wasn't for spell check a whole lot of people would really know what a phallus you really are. I mean YOU the spelling police should spell at least at a tenth grade level. You are not there.
I have never used spell check, nor do I have it downloaded. You couldn't spell the word/letter "A" without it. You wear a phallus with belts to hold it in place, you puss. Then you walk down to JR. Foods, strut around with that thing strapped on, trying to look sexy. Believe me Bluewhiner everyone makes fun of your ignorance. They will say, here comes the Silicone Boy. All the clerks take a sip of lemon juice when they see you coming. It's either that or laugh right in your face.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#68085 Aug 27, 2012
Blue. Come on it's time for you to help me take off my compression hose, brush my dentures and shave my mustach. I am not taking no for an answer, you lazy good for nothing. It's the least you can do for your own mother. Mama's baby-daddy's maybe

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68086 Aug 27, 2012
More Spit wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to be silent actually, I only post when I see you and your crew get on here so I can lay the smack down on you, cupcake.
You really should remain silent. All you have to lay down is more schitt. You really should introduce all of your warped personalaties. Sounds like you might be wanting to eat the cupcake.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68087 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminers Mommy wrote:
Blue. Come on it's time for you to help me take off my compression hose, brush my dentures and shave my mustach. I am not taking no for an answer, you lazy good for nothing. It's the least you can do for your own mother. Mama's baby-daddy's maybe
Tell that lazy boy to straighten up or cut off his allowance. You keep his lazy arse up and he treats you like crap. He's a disgrace.

Scotts Vegas

#68088 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Expressing your SOBhood again. Brakes don't just let go. They have to be set, in order to let go. What's more some idiots set the trolly brake, then the air bleeds off and trucks start to roll.

Yeah well I publicly got you on the misquoting more than once.

One more thing since I can see I got your ire. When you say>>"I excel in knowlege of everything except sports and that's mainly because I don't like most of them."....The fact that you misspell knowledge hurts your credibility."

All the rest, I won't even bother. It was your usual dumbcrap. What's more, you know you are posting straight up lies coward.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#68089 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stick your head in the fence, the avenger will come along some.

Scotts Vegas

#68090 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should remain silent. All you have to lay down is more schitt. You really should introduce all of your warped personalaties. Sounds like you might be wanting to eat the cupcake.
Maybe you learn some new personalities. Maybe you could go to a new church with your new personalities and destroy it too.

Scotts Vegas

#68091 Aug 27, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>Go stick your head in the fence, the avenger will come along some.
Up yours pedophile queer. Quite chivalrous of one coward queer to run to the aid of the uniquar.

Hmmmmmm! I win again sissies.

Scotts Vegas

#68092 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that lazy boy to straighten up or cut off his allowance. You keep his lazy arse up and he treats you like crap. He's a disgrace.
I remember one certain druggie, mother abuser you used to defend. What's with that?

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#68093 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
When air brakes fail its due to a lose of air pressure. Which happens on long hills. When they lose air pressure they engage. The brakes lock without air pressure. On those long hills without enough air pressure the brakes cachet on fire whitch makes the brake drums brake into pieces. Morel to the story is the less air pressure the more brakes they have.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68094 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Expressing your SOBhood again. Brakes don't just let go. They have to be set, in order to let go. What's more some idiots set the trolly brake, then the air bleeds off and trucks start to roll.
Yeah well I publicly got you on the misquoting more than once.
One more thing since I can see I got your ire. When you say>>"I excel in knowlege of everything except sports and that's mainly because I don't like most of them."....The fact that you misspell knowledge hurts your credibility."
All the rest, I won't even bother. It was your usual dumbcrap. What's more, you know you are posting straight up lies coward.
Sure, Bluewhiner. Did that air brake switch somehow get manually released? If an airbrake switch is engaged, that truck will not move even if a line blows and looses all pressure. The truck brakes remain locked until near full pressure is regained. Why would I post lies? You are the one that blew it out your arse, not me. You being a lying whiney arse hurts your credibility. The only way you could make the Citizen Times is place a want ad for goats.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68095 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember one certain druggie, mother abuser you used to defend. What's with that?
Wouldn't you like to know? Druggie, yes. Mother abuser, no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Troutt (May '10) 1 hr horny 28
me 1 hr horny 1
Hot girl 2 hr Smiles 2
New Mather Metals/ Cheating / Lying / Volunteer... 20 hr Point 15
ambulance service (Oct '09) Tue patient 60
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Prayers 511
To all u red headed busy bodies Mon Hahahahahahhahaha 7
Franklin Dating
Find my Match

Franklin People Search