AngelMarieHewgle y

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Reed?!?! I dont want him anymore so he doesnt need to want me ! Have you ever wondered why Cody Or Gunnar Or anyone else you like dont want you ?!!?! Look in a mirror & you'll find your awer e! But Have niceday lil girl !(:
Anonymous

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ahhhh stupid lil girl fight me I dare you I'm not ugly I but if look In the mirror you would find out why all ur exs hate you why all the guys Matt Cody driver cody from piggly wiggly reed ect sorry cant say them all there's Way to many you know my number call me I'll talk to you hell I'll see you at school if your to scared to call me it's all cool jump do something BIG GIRL....you think your really bad keep on I dare I'm not scared of you an I asked around found out ya momma sleeps around bahah don't suprise me none.....
Groovy

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

I think she's very beautiful and you shouldn't talk shit about people.
Anonymous

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Stfu I don't care what you say groovy get on somewhere
AngelMarieHewgle y

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Who is groovy ?!?! &&Emilly my momma ?!?! Yeahh Your dead ! Your wanna get me started on parents that sleep around ?!!? Go talk to your father !!! Hes had affairs how many times ?!?! He cheats how many times ?!!? Exactlly so dont EVER think your gunna talk about my momma && get away with it ! Ill see you sunday && my mommas gunna be watching..I PROMISE !!!! Your dead !(:
Anonymous

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Yeah see you if you go to Kodas I am not going to your house tha hell my dad ohhh well he hasn't do e anything for like a year or two but
Ya mOms boyfriends contacted bahaha
Katie

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Angel wrote:
Hunny, none has ever said anything to my face !!!(: Yup..im have freckles <3 Im a b****...I don't talk s*** behind peoples back...im not childish.....But its cool stay behind a computer screen..im not studying y'all anyway <3
obviously you care. You keep replying to everything everyone is saying. Your just appearing to be dumb as hell. But what everyone is saying about you is true but some ain't. I'm gonna keep it real I don't have any reason to lie on topix. You are nasty. You don't take baths. You do have lice. I remember you getting sent home all the time in elementary school because you had lice. And no your parents don't take care of you. And they are on drugs.
Anonymous

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

^^^like
AngelMarieHewgle y

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Please tell me when my parents started doing drugs ?!!? Yes, I dont take baths...Hunny I take showers(: && I believe Im in high school, not elementry school !! && my parents DO take care of me ! Now please..give me your last name ! Because I would love to know who else is talking trash !(:
fancy

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Angel it doesnt matter who i am..all you need to know is that i know who you an eric are..your a very pretty young lady ..dont let these childish people get to you..kiera knows what i posted on here was true an so does dakota...i dont know emily an dont really care to..an when i think you need to know who i am you will know..but im not from franklin ..so where i live thats not important..an who i am that doesnt matter either..when you need a friend i will be here...where its just to chat or to vent what ever you need..lol your a good girl..
Kiara

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

fancy wrote:
Angel it doesnt matter who i am..all you need to know is that i know who you an eric are..your a very pretty young lady ..dont let these childish people get to you..kiera knows what i posted on here was true an so does dakota...i dont know emily an dont really care to..an when i think you need to know who i am you will know..but im not from franklin ..so where i live thats not important..an who i am that doesnt matter either..when you need a friend i will be here...where its just to chat or to vent what ever you need..lol your a good girl..
Funny how you didn't even spell my name right!!!
AngelMarieHewgle y

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Thanks ?! But how am I supposed to talk to you if I dont know who you are ??!
fancy

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

ANGEL you can reach me on here for now just know when the time is right you will know who i am...an as far as spellin ur name wrong kiara i meant to..you all need to stop an think how you 3 would feel if someone was always talkin bout you,an runnin you down..thats called bullying... an theres one that put comments up here that u dont wanna mess with an thats brooklyn.she might be little but she wont take ur shyt an she wont be scared of either one of you....Angel you take care an hold your head high an know that your loved just the way you are..
Anonymous

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Nobody cares
michael

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

She needs to get the freak over Me i don't want her!
Kiara

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

michael wrote:
She needs to get the freak over Me i don't want her!
Bahahaahahaahahah!!!!! If this is even Michael, I love you, bubba (:
Kiara

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

fancy wrote:
ANGEL you can reach me on here for now just know when the time is right you will know who i am...an as far as spellin ur name wrong kiara i meant to..you all need to stop an think how you 3 would feel if someone was always talkin bout you,an runnin you down..thats called bullying... an theres one that put comments up here that u dont wanna mess with an thats brooklyn.she might be little but she wont take ur shyt an she wont be scared of either one of you....Angel you take care an hold your head high an know that your loved just the way you are..
This probably is brooke!!
Kiara

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Emily Marie Stinson wrote:
Ahhhh stupid lil girl fight me I dare you I'm not ugly I but if look In the mirror you would find out why all ur exs hate you why all the guys Matt Cody driver cody from piggly wiggly reed ect sorry cant say them all there's Way to many you know my number call me I'll talk to you hell I'll see you at school if your to scared to call me it's all cool jump do something BIG GIRL....you think your really bad keep on I dare I'm not scared of you an I asked around found out ya momma sleeps around bahah don't suprise me none.....
Haha cody from the pig wouldn't even date herr!! lmao
fancy

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

for all you that have to know my name is not brooke ...an none of you need to know who i am right now..brooke is related to angel im not ... an im a year or two older thank you..an i live in tennessee..duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. .
AngelMarieHewgle y

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

For starters...Kiara..I had a chance with Cody..but decided not to take it so thanks ! && personally I dont want him && Oh man ! Michael...Hunny...Im so far beyond over you i cant see straight !(: Grow up hunny..Not everyone wants you !(: && I especially dont want you...but Im still waiting for you & your momma to come visit my momma..She is expecting yall at anytinme & so am I!(: Bye now !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min hobie cat 146,894
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
Tossed aside 6 hr cracker 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr hillian 81,559
Josh (Apr '10) 7 hr Bahaha 18
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
Do you know Jamie Wade? (Oct '08) 14 hr bek 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE