divorces/dissolutions

Full story: Chillicothe Gazette

CRUSE -- CRUSE: Nicholas Ernest Cruse, 31, of Chillicothe, and Tiffany Diane Cruse, 28, of Chillicothe, dissolution, April 25.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
badnews

Groveport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

The reason Jennifer McDonie is on the divorce list is because she is an adulter.
SgtPepper

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Wasn't she seeing some guy from WPAFB?
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

The correct term is "adulterer" or "adulteress".
I know nothing of her situation, nowadays it seems things such as these are common and accepted.
One more example of the moral fabric of society rotting away.
If things continue in the direction they are now going in a few years it will be "anything goes".
Sad, but true.
Not Named

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

They may as well change the marriage vows to "until death, divorce, or dishonor do us part". I can't believe how common these issues are. 60% of marriages end in divorce. It is so common that I have heard many people talking and saying things like "this is my first wedding", rather than "this is my wedding day". Its like they are already planning for divorce.

I have been married for 8 years now. We have had rough times, fights, disagreements, and have been to the point of taking breaks, but never has either on of us ever thought about divorce. Marriage is about work, compromise, and commitment. There is no happily ever after in the real world. It just doesn't work that way. In the real world it is "ambiguously ever after" because that is what marriage is about. It is about working together through the ambiguity of everyday life together.

Just my two cents.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Hmm so she is easy and single? Jackpot!
rowdy1

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Not Named wrote:
They may as well change the marriage vows to "until death, divorce, or dishonor do us part". I can't believe how common these issues are. 60% of marriages end in divorce. It is so common that I have heard many people talking and saying things like "this is my first wedding", rather than "this is my wedding day". Its like they are already planning for divorce.
I have been married for 8 years now. We have had rough times, fights, disagreements, and have been to the point of taking breaks, but never has either on of us ever thought about divorce. Marriage is about work, compromise, and commitment. There is no happily ever after in the real world. It just doesn't work that way. In the real world it is "ambiguously ever after" because that is what marriage is about. It is about working together through the ambiguity of everyday life together.
Just my two cents.
To quote an old coworker of mine, it should cost thousands of dollars for a marriage license, and ten dollars to get divorced.
sniper

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

it cost me 1500 after 19 years
Enos

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Not Named wrote:
60% of marriages end in divorce.
Most first marriages are last marriages. The 60% figure is mostly the same people getting divorced multiple times.
Not Named

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Not sure where you seen that statistic Enos. The truth is that 60% of marriages end in divorce. Of those that get divorced, nearly 50% will remarry, and again get divorced. Horrible odds. However, everyone should just remember the leading cause of divorce.....MARRIAGE. HA HA
badnews

Groveport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

SgtPepper wrote:
Wasn't she seeing some guy from WPAFB?
what is WPAFB?
Waldo

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

badnews wrote:
<quoted text>
what is WPAFB?
"Wright Patterson Air Force Base". It is located just outside Dayton.
Waldo

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

A marriage takes two to work as a team. When one (or both) decides that is no longer possible, it's time to end it and move on. The really sad part is when children are involved.

Since: Jul 11

Chillicothe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

actually wrote:
The correct term is "adulterer" or "adulteress".
I know nothing of her situation, nowadays it seems things such as these are common and accepted.
One more example of the moral fabric of society rotting away.
If things continue in the direction they are now going in a few years it will be "anything goes".
Sad, but true.
I don't think it is either. It's called. Inconpadabilty..
Save the vowels

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

Actually its incompatibility, not inconpadabilty.

Since: Jul 11

Chillicothe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

Yea. What they said. LoL
Been there

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Some people just get married for the wrong reasons. Or they just grow apart. I got married at 17 because i wanted my dad to be able to walk me down the aisle and he was diagnosed with brain cancer. The same day my father passed away my ex picked up dissolution papers...some people have good intent but dont think things through my ex and i were never compatible but hey shit happens right.
wow

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

When two people find it miserable to come home to each other then its time to go your separate ways. By time that point comes its usually too late to go back and change things. I think that once your feelings start to change you should talk to your significant other and start working on ways to change it before its too late.. that's why divorce rates are they way they are, people forget the reason they married each other. Love and marriage doesn't come without sacrifices, honesty and loyalty. . Just my opinion.
hmm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Some people just don't appreciate their partner.
Carrie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Or sometimes there is a slore involved named gladys bailey aka annie bailey. She sleeps with any guy that will look at her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frankfort Discussions

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Now Hiring 2 hr Jenny Mason 14
A question for Jennifer Mason 2 hr Rod Croy 18
dylan darlington 5 hr brj 2
New buildings in Greenfield (Aug '10) 7 hr jazzy razzy 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Old Guy 25,326
Dean Self what can anyone say about the perv 14 hr Curious 1
does anybody know Big Mike aka Michael Benitez?... 15 hr helpmefindhim 2
•••
•••
•••
Frankfort Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
•••