Casual Observer

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Intentional Participator

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Has anyone else noticed, and if you ever come here you would have to, that this Casual Observer is anything but "casual". At any given time, on any given day, no matter what the topic, you will see that of the last 15-20 posts or forums commented on, this idiot is the last to comment. I only come by here occasionally and it doesn't matter what day, what time, what topic, this idiot has posted the last comment full of witless, un-educated, nonsense, completely immature, off topic drivel. This seems more like a full time endeavor for this moron than a casual observation. I'm all for free speech, speak your mind, opinion, or whatever but this is just a waste of space and time to read the same repeated stupidity. The only good thing to come of it is that I spend less time amusing myself with reading all the silly topics and comments because if I see his name as the last poster, I don't even bother. So in that aspect, I thank you, "casual" observer. Buy the way genius, the definition of "Observer": a delegate to an assembly or gathering, who is sent to observe and report but NOT take part officially in the activity! The definition of "Casual":happening by chance, without definite or serious intention! You seem to be here by more than just chance and with definite intention, and no doubt do you take part in the activity! Your attempt at wit, is in fact quite witless!!!!
Casual Observer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 31, 2012
 
roflmao @ your hillbilly retard rant
roflmao roflmao roflmao
Casual Observer

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 31, 2012
 
Intentional Participator wrote:
Has anyone else noticed, and if you ever come here you would have to, that this Casual Observer is anything but "casual". At any given time, on any given day, no matter what the topic, you will see that of the last 15-20 posts or forums commented on, this idiot is the last to comment. I only come by here occasionally and it doesn't matter what day, what time, what topic, this idiot has posted the last comment full of witless, un-educated, nonsense, completely immature, off topic drivel. This seems more like a full time endeavor for this moron than a casual observation. I'm all for free speech, speak your mind, opinion, or whatever but this is just a waste of space and time to read the same repeated stupidity. The only good thing to come of it is that I spend less time amusing myself with reading all the silly topics and comments because if I see his name as the last poster, I don't even bother. So in that aspect, I thank you, "casual" observer. Buy the way genius, the definition of "Observer": a delegate to an assembly or gathering, who is sent to observe and report but NOT take part officially in the activity! The definition of "Casual":happening by chance, without definite or serious intention! You seem to be here by more than just chance and with definite intention, and no doubt do you take part in the activity! Your attempt at wit, is in fact quite witless!!!!
Man, where have you been? This goof has been doing this for a couple of years. He thinks he's a Topix troll. I wonder what that pays. LOL

He has actually toned down his BS he directed at Joe B. His posts were so bad that I think Joe B could have supported a case of Internet bullying. He will never say who he is because some of his comments were so disgusting that he would not be safe walking down the street. He's a little coward anyway.

Plus, why would he say who he is when he is so inept at being a troll. He's laughable. He could not beat me on here because I cut his balls off whenever he tried making some point or said anything more than his usual drivel. He can't even come up with an original thought. He often contradicted himself and didn't even know it. Totally worthless. So he took my name becasue he admits that he can't beat me on here and I make him look like a little, incompetent turd, not a troll. That was a real effective technique....not. He must think I care. What a moron. Joe B even plays with him and he falls for it every time.
Casual Observer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 31, 2012
 
roflmao @ burger boy taking time off from scrubbing the stalls at BK to post his newest drug fueled retard rant!
You two make a nice couple, maybe you can get Joe and the boy for a foursome, eh?
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Save it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 1, 2012
 
Casual Observer wrote:
roflmao @ burger boy taking time off from scrubbing the stalls at BK to post his newest drug fueled retard rant!
You two make a nice couple, maybe you can get Joe and the boy for a foursome, eh?
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao


Could some LEO from Herkimer County please start an investigation
into the above post before somebody gets hurt?
Hello

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

File a complaint with the village police, they've got to find out who this person is.
Casual Observer

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 1, 2012
 
Save it wrote:
<quoted text>
Could some LEO from Herkimer County please start an investigation
into the above post before somebody gets hurt?
The little twerp doesn't bother me. I own him. But I have suggested in the past to Joe B that he should file a complaint or go to Legal Aide and find an attorney to do it when this jerk was posting trully outlandish garbage that, in my opimion, amounted to Internet bullying that involve Joe B's son, who is or at least was a minor.

It's unfortunate that people with mental conditions as severe as this flake's has access to the Internet and social sites. He is a real loser and life will give him what he deserves.
PEN or SAW or Email_

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 1, 2012
 
Spotted the flake at the big show... tonight_
Casual Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

roflmao
All that child molesting and crack is making you even crazier and retarded than usual Joe.
Wow, you are one fat, stupid, crazy, pedophile slob.Who is gonna get hurt fatso? You are a complete joke you weeble wobble. The only person scared of you is your son due to all the mental, physical and sexual abuse you put him through. Save your idiotic threats, they like you do nothing but make me laugh.
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Intentional Participator

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 5, 2012
 
I hate to even respond because I know it fuels his crazy little mind, and I have no idea who this Joe is, but the freedom of speech only goes so far. To accuse someone of molesting their child on a public forum multiple times daily is most definitely a crime. And CO...you can rysoflyao...but you are the ONLY one who sounds like a dumb hillbilly. And trust me, I am far from anything else you have ever called me on other posts you know nothing about. In fact, you WILL be quite surprised to find out just who and what I am, as I am pursuing this. Very soon, we will all be rofloao! And at that point I will gladly let you know who I am, as well as let all these people know who you are and what jail cell you can be found in.
Casual Observer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 5, 2012
 
roflmao @ what a backwoods hillbilly retard you are
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Unesco

Fuzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 10, 2012
 
Vencedor partido 18 - Vencedor [link=http://www.ropadefutbole s.com/]camisetas de fútbol[/link] partido 17.

[link=http://www.ropadefutbole s.com/real-madrid-c-34_38/]htt p://www.ropadefutboles.com/rea l-madrid-c-34_38/[/link] Club Lleida Esportiu - Vencedor partido 6.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 3 min KOMRAD KOUMO 3
WKTV's new broadcast desk 9 min Thought of the day 30
Central Valley's Super Cosimo Tangorra Named NY... 10 min Take the money and run 38
Robert T Oliveira Fibs Again 13 min Showing your age buddy 12
Upstate NY People: ]\[YGGERS"! 13 min rash yellow nail 28
Utica and CNY: A RAINBOW of ]\[igger people! 14 min TOSSASPEARORBABY 23
Topix Board Hijacked To Purposely Keep People Off 16 min rash yellow nail 14
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Herkimer County was issued at July 23 at 2:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Frankfort Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••