Alexis Terris arressted

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

wow

New York, NY

#1 May 30, 2013
What's everyone think about the big drug bust in utica and her being involved????
IQuitTeaching

Syracuse, NY

#2 May 31, 2013
wow wrote:
What's everyone think about the big drug bust in utica and her being involved????
What do I think of it? I'll tell you what I think of it. I think you should mind your own business, and get back to doing your homework! Start with your English homework!! You MUST be failing, or, on your way to failing.(What's?) Arressted? You have GOTT to be kidding me.
Idiot

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 1, 2013
I think she helped supply Frankfort (via Brass Tack) with some pretty potent drugs. I think she should've known better and I hope they either throw her in jail or rehab! That's what I think! These drug dealers are helping to ruin our kids whom already are faced with a failing educational system and depressed living environment! Way to raise your kid Vic. Did you get a nice kick back?
st johnsville

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 1, 2013
Idiot wrote:
I think she helped supply Frankfort (via Brass Tack) with some pretty potent drugs. I think she should've known better and I hope they either throw her in jail or rehab! That's what I think! These drug dealers are helping to ruin our kids whom already are faced with a failing educational system and depressed living environment! Way to raise your kid Vic. Did you get a nice kick back?
Nice people the Tarris's are. Leave them alone. Or be man enough to go tell them to their face ! Or u just want to hide behind your computer. U gutless piece of crap. Remember karma is a bitch and I hope u are first in line.
Mind your own

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 1, 2013
What ruins our kids is bad parenting or lack of parenting. Drug dealers do not! People make mistakes or get caught up in things. She's a good person. You should be careful on how you judge another Because karma comes back around.....always.
Idiot

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 1, 2013
Wow that's pretty funny. My name isn't plastered all over the place. I am definitely not affiliated with any of the people facing federal drug charges and my business isn't known for selling drugs. Seems to me Karma has hit the right people already!
st johnsville

Wilbraham, MA

#7 Jun 1, 2013
Idiot wrote:
Wow that's pretty funny. My name isn't plastered all over the place. I am definitely not affiliated with any of the people facing federal drug charges and my business isn't known for selling drugs. Seems to me Karma has hit the right people already!
Hide behind the screen ! One day yours or one of yours family members secret lives will come out. And a spineless whimp such as yourself will sit in a small room behind a computer screen trashing you or your family ! Karma is a bitch and you deserve it ! Go hide you spineless rat ! Leave decent people alone. Get a life ! Go out and make a friend and be happy !

Stop the bashing !
concerned

New York, NY

#8 Jun 1, 2013
The parents of alexis are extremely nice, people make bad choices but a federal drug bust at the age of 26 is rediculous..she knew better
mike d

Grafton, MA

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Mind your own wrote:
What ruins our kids is bad parenting or lack of parenting. Drug dealers do not! People make mistakes or get caught up in things. She's a good person. You should be careful on how you judge another Because karma comes back around.....always.
its the parents fault
lmb

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Its everyone in frankfarts fault
aff

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2013
st johnsville wrote:
<quoted text>
Hide behind the screen ! One day yours or one of yours family members secret lives will come out. And a spineless whimp such as yourself will sit in a small room behind a computer screen trashing you or your family ! Karma is a bitch and you deserve it ! Go hide you spineless rat ! Leave decent people alone. Get a life ! Go out and make a friend and be happy !
Stop the bashing !
GFY
Get a life

New York, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2013
At 26 you can't blame parents , although legally responsible til 21 what a child does after that you can only place blame on her , not the parents , no matter how well a child is raised they have there own minds and choose as they want all you can hope is to have instilled them with the mind to make good choices . People make mistakes I can't honestly believe everyone who's got something bad to say is perfect . I sure you got some secrets in your life or are you just all so perfect ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The House of The Good Shepherd Commercial 15 min Uuuugh 3
biggest LOSER CLIFTON PARK SOW MAKES WORLD RECO... 1 hr clifTON heavyweight 9
riggie WERE LAUGHING AT YOU NOT WITH YOU SHE IS... 1 hr clifTON heavyweight 10
mentally DERANGED ABOUT UTICA AND CONSUMED BY U... 1 hr proud heavyweight 17
Clifton Park is famous for 1 hr proud heavyweight 118
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 1 hr wake up 48
Utica Ranked 851st 2 hr Genius 30
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 am PST