Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
Please help

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2010
Car stolen off of east main last night and a reward is being offered any info please let me know...
CBN

Frankfort, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2010
What kind of car?
Please help

Frankfort, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2010
CBN, its a black chrysler seabring but I am sorry my nerves are tore up they returned the car it has been wrecked I am just looking for a lead thanks for the reply, it had to been someone young cause they were eaither brave enough or dumb enough to being it back and park it in my driveway....
Shelly

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2010
I'm no expert but sounds to me like it was someone that you know or that knows you since they brought it back. maybe a sibling, friend of a sibling, or friend of yours. anyone new in your life or sibling's life lately?
Just Curious

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2010
Was this off of valley view? I heard about a car getting stolen this morning.
Please help

Frankfort, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2010
Just Curious, yes it was off Valleyview Dr and if anyone out there has any information please let me know It will be kept confidential and there is an award for any lead leading to this person, this is my only car and I go to college and have 2 kids that I have to transport in this car and someone wrecked it and I am just trying to get the story, thanks to all those replying.
wondering

Henderson, TN

#7 Feb 19, 2014
Just Curious wrote:
Was this off of valley view? I heard about a car getting stolen this morning.
my daughters car was stolen 2 days ago cross from lyons lumber purple hyundia 1995 has froggy sticker on back bumper please helpppp lookfor it or call anytime to police if seen tyvm
Wondering

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2014
Please help wrote:
Just Curious, yes it was off Valleyview Dr and if anyone out there has any information please let me know It will be kept confidential and there is an award for any lead leading to this person, this is my only car and I go to college and have 2 kids that I have to transport in this car and someone wrecked it and I am just trying to get the story, thanks to all those replying.
how did they get your keys?
car jack

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2014
whoooo!
newsflash

Frankfort, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2014
Why are people stealing these piece of shit cars? They realy are desperate
29erBravo

Frankfort, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Lock your doors...
what

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2014
They steal them to go buy drugs or commit other felonies with them, so the car won't be traced back to them. And if the cops get after them, they just drive it off the road and take off running.
Or if the real owner thinks someone saw them doing a drug deal, they call it in and claim that it was stolen temporarily.
Anybody that leaves their car unlocked with the keys in it was probably in on the crime to begin with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4th district 12 min Tim 22
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 33 min I can read 1,458
eric byrley 3 hr bandit 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
Chadwells 6 hr oh yea 2
Wats up wit Ashley burton??? (Nov '09) 6 hr Bitch slapped 13
state workers drugs (Jul '13) 7 hr Disappointed 63
A Brothel Disguised as a Steakhouse called Zaxb... 15 hr needsum 24
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••